• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Xbox 360 Modding

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Has anyone dabbled into flashing the firmware on your Xbox 360 so that it may play "backups" of games you have burned?

http://robinhoodsplayground.com

Pretty good site that will teach you anything you want to know if you're interested!

Saves you a bunch of money, too!

- Kaneinite -

Edzine

Reaction score
Can't microsoft tell when you have modded your 360 when you log into live? Don't they run a scan before you login?

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Can't microsoft tell when you have modded your 360 when you log into live? Don't they run a scan before you login?

With the method that is described on that site with flashing the firmware...the firmware that you flash onto the drive will not load any backup copies of games that don't have a ss.bin file in them, in other words, "stealth packed" this makes the backups exactly layed out just like the originals and playing on Live is perfectly fine. If you know what you are doing and check all your backups for this stealth then you'll be fine with playing on Live.

jlevo

Reaction score
i'd love to flash mine but just don't dare!

cleverendeavor7

Reaction score
Anybody know how to fix the "stuck tray" issue? Usually happens when I don't have a disc in it, and I press eject and it gets stuck. I've seen some videos online where people just slap the machine...

thenextavailable

Reaction score
I would advise against 'pirate game modding', they can track it and permanently knock your specific Xbox off Xbox Live. Its not worth it, I havent had a 'modded' console since my PS1 and even then it was one of them cheat cartridges you connected to the back.

reddragon2012

Reaction score
the way they show you on the site is a foolproof way and microsoft cant track it...i have two 360's a modded one(i dont play with online becuase its stupid, but i have downloaded things online with it) and an unmodded one(which i play with online all the time)...there wouldnt be any way to get banned the way they show it...me and 4 of my friends did it and are fine

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Got a modded 360 now. 3 people i know have em and we play online. Weird thing is we have to use Verbatim brand disks. Dont know if that's normal.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Why only Verbatim? Have you tried Philips discs?

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
We tried Sony and another brand. Didn't try Philips. It has to be dual layer discs and Verbatim DL are hard to find, but we found out about them through some forum having the same problems. Don't know why.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Got a modded 360 now. 3 people i know have em and we play online. Weird thing is we have to use Verbatim brand disks. Dont know if that's normal.

That's normal, Verbatims are the only ones that work in all consoles...they're the best.

But as long as you stealth check all of your games and make sure it is a good rip...you won't get banned off of Xbox Live.