• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

battery time, % or real time?

blondie32

Reaction score
On my HP laptop dv9500 series i cant seem to get a break when it comes to looking at how long my battery will last... its in % only!!! I have tried a lot of mini programs and whatever, but nothing will let me see my battery capasity in hours and minutes.... and yes, i have the much hated Vista, but cant do anything about it since nvidia dont make drivers for the new hardware in this machine!!!!! at least not yet.....

Part two of my question is if anyone actually have witnessed that vista has dropped aero in powersave mode, battery?? In my case aero is going strong whatever i do, and i have to shut it down manually? Im told on net and in help that aero will shut down but it doesnt.

You guys are the only one who have been able to help me with other problems, so Im counting on you again.... even if youre getting tired of me!:)

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
i use the stuff that you can find in a power-outlet

i don't use vista

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
blondie,

On my HP laptop dv9500 series i cant seem to get a break when it comes to looking at how long my battery will last... its in % only!!! I have tried a lot of mini programs and whatever, but nothing will let me see my battery capasity in hours and minutes.... and yes, i have the much hated Vista, but cant do anything about it since nvidia dont make drivers for the new hardware in this machine!!!!! at least not yet.....

At the present time, no one can, or will, be able to give you the info that you requested. There are several problems associated with batteries (of all types) which make it very difficult to give a specific time when the battery will run out. There are too many variables (condition, age, temperature, usage, etc.) affecting a specific battery. So, presently, there is no way for anyone to give you the info you want.

Part two of my question is if anyone actually have witnessed that vista has dropped aero in powersave mode, battery?? In my case aero is going strong whatever i do, and i have to shut it down manually? Im told on net and in help that aero will shut down but it doesnt.

You guys are the only one who have been able to help me with other problems, so Im counting on you again.... even if youre getting tired of me!:)

Can't help you with Vista as I haven't converted to it yet. Virtually all techs that I know are sticking with XP until the first service pack (at least).

Hope that helps.

blondie32

Reaction score
Thank you for youre response. So it was what I feared, that I HAVE to stay with the %!:(

And yes, if I could use XP on my laptop I would!!! But there is no drivers for XP, smells like ms to me!:(