• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Another host for videos

melezama

Reaction score
Well, at first, excuse me because my english is very bad.

I was testing another host for videos, that one don't have download limits, and is very nice to post videos smallers than 10 MB. And using WinRAR or similar, you could make two or maybe three parts of the biggers.

Link: http://www.updownloadserver.de/

Hope you like it.

Regards.

Martín.

Conman

Reaction score

Are we missing something? It used to work before.

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
When I clicked the link earlier it said they were moving their site and if you click on the top right the white part will go away.

Last edited:

The Chief

Reaction score
Yeah, just click "Schiliessen"

(Filesize Max. 100MB - With submitting the form the rules are accepted!)

100 MB?! a mistake surely? melezama mentions 10 MB, I'm guessing it's a typo at the site.

melezama

Reaction score
The Chief said:
Yeah, just click "Schiliessen"

(Filesize Max. 100MB - With submitting the form the rules are accepted!)

100 MB?! a mistake surely? melezama mentions 10 MB, I'm guessing it's a typo at the site.
No, it's "supposed" to be 100MB, but I can't upload files biggers than 10MB, and I try harder. ;)

Up to 10MB, no problems with it.

Regards.

EDIT: I couldn't test the FTP Upload, 'cause is out of service. But I think maybe through FTP, we could upload big files.

Last edited:

mstieler

Reaction score
Okay. This is my first post in a while, and I felt to share some info from another site: http://www.filefury.net, originally posted by Bluenowhere:

Libero Mail as new uploading method...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno if anyone else has heard about this, but i'm checking it out now...i guess there's a new service offered by the italian site Libero Mail called Jumbo Mail...basically it's free accounts that allow up to 1GB of uploads per account and once a file is ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** a download link is generated (aka we can post the links here on FF for others to download, unlike email services like GMail where you'd have to log into gmail itself with a user/pass to get the files) and stays up for 7 days like YSI, but in this case the download limit is nonexistant as it is email so it either lasts all 7 days or the user can take the file down whenever before that...

If anyone's interested in getting a free account to try it out, here's a sort of guide for getting through the registration as it's kind of confusing in italian, lol...

**NOTE** For some reason, it takes you back to the first page sometimes when trying to register while using Mozilla, however it only seems to happen about half the time so if it happens to you i guess keep trying or just use Internet Explorer, because i know that works fine. Also, I wouldn't reccomend using Mozilla to actually upload the files in the jumbo email thing because it doesn't show you the upload progress for the file, which sucks if you're trying to test the upload speed or just watch the progress or whatever...anyways...

1. First, go to their registration page here: http://registrati.libero.it/

2. Okay here's what to fill in for the following fields on the "Dati anagrafici" section of that page (obviously they can all be made up values):

Nome = first name
Cognome = last name
Sesso = sex (male or female)
Data di nascita (gg/mm/aaaa) = birth date (days/months/year)
Comune di residenza = residence (this doesn't have to be a real place)
Provincia (EE=estero) = province (just randomly select one)

3. For the "Desideri iscriverti come privato o come azienda?" thing, just keep it selected as "Privato"

4. Click the "Avanti" button to proceed to the next page

5. On the next page, scroll down to the "CONDIZIONI GENERALI DI CONTRATTO" and ignore all the stuff before that, you don't have to fill it out...

6. For "CONDIZIONI GENERALI DI CONTRATTO" and "CONSENSO AL TRATTAMENTO DEI DATI PERSONALI," select the "Accepto" choice, and for the final button, select "Si," then press "Avanti" again

7. On the next page, just enter in your desired email username and then your password twice just as you would normally, then copy the verification code into the box and press "Avanti" once again

8. If you get a page that says:

Nome utente:

* Username già esistente.
* Sono consentiti: numeri (0..9), lettere minuscole (a..z), punto, trattino e underscore (.-_).
* Puoi modificare i dati direttamente qui sotto.
* Prova una delle proposte alternative:

it means that your username has already been taken, so you can either choose one of the ones suggested by the site by scrolling through the "Seleziona una delle voci dall'elenco" menu, or you can entire in a new one in the box under "oppure scegli un altro nome:" and then press "Avanti" again

on the next page, you may be prompted to re-enter your password for verification purposes, so just do that and press "Avanti" again...and then if it did that then it will also ask you to enter in another verification code, and then press "Avanti" again...

9. Once you have success in making an unused username and all that jazz, it will take you to a new page that says "Registrazione conclusa con successo !" aka your registration was a success...

10. Now to start uploading stuff to your account, click on the "Mail" tab at the top of that screen, or just go here: http://liberomail.libero.it/

11. Login with your new username/password and press the "Entra" button

12. Once logged in, access the Jumbo Mail section by choosing the "JUMBO MAIL" tab at the top of that page

13. The first time you use Jumbo Mail, you have to accept some agreement thing, so just check the "Accettazione Disclaimer (obbligatoria)" box and press "Attiva ora"

14. It will then say

"Complimenti! l'attivazione è avvenuta con successo.

Ora puoi accedere al servizio Jumbo Mail."

... just press "Prosegui" to continue ...

15. Now you should be in the Jumbo Mail email composing section, so now you basically just send the file you wish to upload as an attachment like you would in any other email service, and, if you wish to keep your file up for the maximum of 7 days, make sure you scroll down to "7" for the "Scadenza" option before sending the file

16. Once you're ready to send, press the "Invia" button; a new window should then open up (make sure you don't have a popup blocker on that will close the window), it will soon thereafter start showing you the upload progress for the file, and the time it takes to upload bascially is dependent on your internet connection just as it is with any other uploading method...so patience will be needed as always for using it

17. Basically that's it...once the file's ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** just get the link from wherever you sent the email to (either your address at liberomail or another one you used) and you can paste it here just as you would for a YouSendIt link or whatever...and happy uploading, lol

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Moving this to the File sharing thread.

mstieler

Reaction score
Okay, here's some more uploading sites, from that same site: http://www.filefury.net. Granted, I haven't seen any hosting for movies and other large files aside from Rapidshare that last for a long time, but here they are:

http://www.yousendit.com. 1 GB uploading max, about 40 kb/s upload, 100 kb/s download, max 25 downloads or 1 week, whichever comes first.

http://www.datapickup.com. 1.5 GB uploading max, unsure upload speed (but around the same as yousendit), very fast download speeds (have seen up to 2000 kb/s), unsure of the max downloads or time availabe for file.

http://www.sharebigfile.com. 100 MB upload max, upload speed around the same as yousendit, unsure of download speeds (but should be faster than yousendit, slower than datapickup), max 250 downloads or 1 week.

http://www.omnilect.com. Works as a free 2 GB FTP site. Sign up, make up a homepage for yourself and start uploading things to it by ftp (so you'll need ftp software to do this).

moxdevil

Reaction score
Anyone know of an upload manager? I keep finding that when i'm uploading files of more than 8mb it cuts off. Tried rapidshare, yousendit etc but it happens on all that i have tried.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
HELP! I keep trying to upload a video using Rapidshare and it keeps saying Document contains no data. The file is not corrupt. I tried other video hosting sites and it says the same thing. Is there anything I can do to be able to upload it. Thanks

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I usually get the Document contains no data when the file is too big to upload..

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
The file was only abut 5 Mb on Rapidshare the max file size is 50 mb

The Chief

Reaction score
Looks like www.qfile.de has been taken over by Rapid. Only Premium QF users are able to use it (download from them) before it shuts down permanently. Some of you might have some files to move around.

lawabider

Reaction score
maybe you should offer an english version of that page

and get rid of the annoying windows flying past

Da' Legend

Reaction score
The Chief said:
Looks like www.qfile.de has been taken over by Rapid. Only Premium QF users are able to use it (download from them) before it shuts down permanently. Some of you might have some files to move around.

Where did u read that?

The Chief

Reaction score
Did you check qfile's front page?

Last edited: