• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lacrosse is teh gay (split)

Ekim

Reaction score
I dont care what u ppl think....THE PATRIOTS (PATS) CAN SUCK ON MY NUTS....THEY R A GOOD TEAM BUT I HATE EM....Remember the oakland and pats playoff game in the snow anyone?... IF u remember u can tell y i hate the pats and also those refs Should be fired if they havent been....
P.S. I SWEAR TO GOD IT WAS A FUMBLE

coclarkson

Reaction score
Ekim said:
I dont care what u ppl think....THE PATRIOTS (PATS) CAN SUCK ON MY NUTS....THEY R A GOOD TEAM BUT I HATE EM....Remember the oakland and pats playoff game in the snow anyone?... IF u remember u can tell y i hate the pats and also those refs Should be fired if they havent been....
P.S. I SWEAR TO GOD IT WAS A FUMBLE

is this comment in the right thread or am i too drunk to realize that the patriots and raiders play lacrosse aswell

2early4april

Reaction score
Opinions are like assholes....everyone has one...and who the fuck cares?! Get over it, everyone!

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
war|forever said:
Welcome to my Shit List, Ekim. Enjoy your stay
LMFAO!!!!! Talking about old comments coming back to bite ya in the ass!! hehehe

Reverend James

Reaction score
Okay sports themselves are not gay (although Greco-Roman Wrestling involves way too much manly grab-ass) but constantly referring to it as "LAX" is a little gay, in the "I drive a VW Jetta" kind of yuppie way.

Lacrosse is tough, but is absolutely not football or rugby with sticks. It is closest to hockey of any sport, but is way slower. I love them both, so freak-out all you want. Ask anyone who has bounced at a bar in Canada and they will tell you that hockey players are the toughest cunts in the league, but rugby and lacrosse players are a close second (box lacrosse players, that is... field lacrosse is a little too much like field hockey... nice skirts).

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
We should start a "Hall of Fame" for threads.

singhr

Reaction score
Damn! I didn't know this thread still existed!! LAX IS GAY!!! ;)

heehee.... gotta razz scottbritt a bit :D

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
I will kill every last one of you while you sleep. I'm serious. I'll do it.

Damn you for bringing this thread back Cman. Why must you torture me? WHY?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well you haven't done much to maintain your "Respected" title lately, so this is your punishment :lol:

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
scottbritt said:
I will kill every last one of you while you sleep. I'm serious. I'll do it.

Damn you for bringing this thread back Cman. Why must you torture me? WHY?
With your LAX stick? :lol:

Gatorman

Reaction score
Hey, ScottBritt, I'm with ya' Bro. Let me help...... :D

22962.gif
22962.gif
22962.gif

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
The Young One said:
With your LAX stick? :lol:

TYO I will come to your house at 8 PM which will be your bedtime already, and I will smother you in your sleep..... with my LAX stick. Smartass little kids.

Gatorman

Reaction score
Wow, know what I just read? They're having some problem with HOCKEY this year! I dunno what it's about but who gives a shit!!! :lol: :lol: :D

meltdown70

Reaction score
All I'm gonna say is that in the UK lacrosse is played exclusively by girls in posh schools.

'Nuff said. :fag:

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
All Im gonna say is the UK sucks. How do you like them apples? Also I played against the U-19 UK National team, so lacrosse is not played exclusively by girls, jackass. Nice first post though.

H

hawks

scottbritt said:
How dare you assholes. People that say lacrosse is for homo's would get annihilated out on the field. People who rip on lax are obviously baseball fans. But how many fat people play baseball? Tons you sit around and chew tobacco. Lacrosse is a savage brutal game. A kid at Cornell died just the other week. How many baseball players die sitting around being fat-asses. Believe me I've had this debate many times and I have so many more valid points than any of you lax-haters. If you wanna tell me it's gay I dare you to step on the field with me and I will show you the def. of pain. I'm very sensitive about this topic. So stop ripping on lax. So there.

Plenty of Fags die, too. In many horrible ways...

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
meltdown70 said:
All I'm gonna say is that in the UK lacrosse is played exclusively by girls in posh schools.

'Nuff said. :fag:

I bet you had a wicked shot with that limp wrist. Did you dyke it up with the other chicks in your dorm?

Ryan

Reaction score
Nizzle said:
I bet you had a wicked shot with that limp wrist. Did you dyke it up with the other chicks in your dorm?
I think if I was a girl I'd be bisexual.

Am I alone on this?

Don't judge me.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I just felt the need to bump this thread for old time sake and for the record, I still think lacrosse is :ubergay: