• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Evangeline Lilly

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Primera Linea Magazine Issue #398 June 2018 Spain

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Evidently there's a video out there somewhere I've not yet located.
Questions abound. Is she promoting someone's line of swimwear? Is she trying it out to make sure it won't "malfunction" in motion? Is she just having a bit of fun? Or is work so thin on the ground she feels she's no choice but to shake her arse to show she's still "got it"?
No clue.
Something has been occurring to me over recent years, however. How hard her face has become. When she first took TV by storm in Lost I thought she had wonderfully poetic features. Now she has rock hard expressions and a trout mouth. Which may be a reflection of her life and experiences or may be a case of yet more piss poor cosmetic intervention in the world of Celebrity. A whole other subject I can rant about for hours.
Oh, well. If we're lucky someone will see these and offer her oodles to go "Dancing at the Blue Iguana".
One can hope...

full set in the host gallery