• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Skip rapidshare counter with Firefox

Should we ban Rapidshare?

• Total voters
C

cmfriend

pretty sure didn't need to do that before. but Betreid your suggestion works so i'll go with that. Thanks

d03d03

Reaction score
i tried to download files as a free user the countdown would just keep resteting countdown from like 45 then once it gets to 0 resets. After about 4 or 5 of those a second countdown will popup that does not move at all. does this in both ie and firefox?

anyone else having problems like this?

bambro

Reaction score
recently all my attempts at downloading files (from a variety of sites) using uploadbox, depositfiles, hotfiles, etc all freeze up and time out.

i've contacted my isp (att), mcafee and several of the download services but haven't heard back. anyone had this problem and hopefull resolved it?
thanks
bambro

C

cmfriend

Is Rapidshare shut down?

I am having no luck accessing my account. rapidshare looks totally different then what it has looked like in the past. Not to mention I cannot get it to do anything for me. Help anyone. Thank You

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I was just able to download 4 different videos from different posters without a problem. I didn't log in because I never do, so maybe it is just the members section that is screwed up right now..

C

cmfriend

I was just able to download 4 different videos from different posters without a problem. I didn't log in because I never do, so maybe it is just the members section that is screwed up right now..

Could be. I can't seem to access my old uploads either. And still get a different page than i have ever seen before if i try to download a file. I can't even see a way to log out anymore. It may be that i'm just stupid and not very good with these things. All i know is it used to be easy for me to do whatever i needed upload or download. Now i can't do either. I can't even see how to get them to stop bill my credit card for membership renewing the members every few months.