• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

New outlook on Liquid Cooling

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Nice. Not too practical. I need to get into mine and move it every now and then. But a fun project. Thanks Blazin.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Blazin,

Interesting article. But I don't think I'd try that either. It would be heavy and a real pain to swap anything out. And, after awhile, it would probably begin to smell pretty bad.

one,

"what about HDs and Cd drives. they cant be submerged..."

I didn't see a CD drive on the thing but the HD was outside and on top of the box.

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
lol trust me i ain't running for oil jugs...i feel pity for the hardware...still cool to see though i admit

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Yea it's a fun idea but.....after awhile all that heat has to go somewhere...the oil just delays the heat build up. And once all that oil heats up, wouldn't it transfer to components that don't normally achieve high temps? You don't have to be an engineer to know that the plexiglass isn't going to transfer much heat to the air.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
blazin and preferred,

Yeah, I can't imagine that idea is going to take off any time soon. Interesting idea but not very practical.

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
hahaha i have no doubt it won't take off, its just interesting to see/read about people playing around with this stuff. i made the post more on how silly of an idea it is rather than an idea that we should all go out and do. I mean everything goes through stages that are not so great before being perfected and this just looks like one of the interested ideas people have come up with so i figured i'd share it lol.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
blazin,

Have to agree. That is how science works. Try and fail, try and fail. Until eventually something actually works. I know I never would have thought of immersing the innards of one of these infernal machines in oil but you never know what will come of this.