• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Buying a Dell?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
blazin said:
From what experience i've had with family and friends that are over there, i haven't seen female abortions in favor of males. only place it would really actuallly matter would be rural areas where you need the kids to work on the farms, but that's one of the exceptions that the chinese government understands and you are allowed to have multiple kids to help out on the farm since hiring labor is rarely and option if everyone around you has their own lil farm to work on too.

When I get a few moments I'll check on this, but I know I've read recently that the male to famale ratio in China is a bit screwed up at the moment because of the preference for male children.

And Preferred,

I can't believe this group is so mature that no one has made the obvious joke about what just what is poking at all these monitors as we look at pixelated tits......

I guess I wasn't thinking about it that way and I know I wasn't back with that old 486. I don't think there even was an internet at that time. I'm trying to remember, but we had just received the ability to communicate with some server on campus and that was a real pain to get it to work. Shoot, this was even before bulletin boards.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
mindido said:
I'm trying to remember, but we had just received the ability to communicate with some server on campus and that was a real pain to get it to work. Shoot, this was even before bulletin boards.

Min,

My first internet experience was Prodigy. There was very little content and a lot of dumb made-up conversations with lonely people in chat rooms. I got one free month, paid for the second, then cancelled. I just didn't see what the fuss was about.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Preferred User said:
Min,

My first internet experience was Prodigy. There was very little content and a lot of dumb made-up conversations with lonely people in chat rooms. I got one free month, paid for the second, then cancelled. I just didn't see what the fuss was about.

I'm still trying to remember but I think it was still at the command prompt in either DOS or UNIX. I'm thinking that part of the command was ftp (or fttp) but I'm not sure. It was brand new at the time (this was probably around 1987 or 88) and we could only communicate with that one on campus server. Not too long after, bulletin boards were started which were a bit of a hoot. I wonder if any of those still exist. Then, within a few years of that, that guy from the U of Illinois came out with the first edition of Netscape (although it wasn't called that at the time).