• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

http://www.uppix.info/ complaint

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I wasn't familiar with the host you mentioned but I just checked the Bridgette Marquardt thread and all of the pix were on uppix. I didn't have a problem but I'm using Firefox 3 with Adblock Plus and NoScript. NoScript seemed to be blocking ads from almost half the page.

Try that combo and see if it works for you.

upnorth17

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I was the one who started the other thread and I still think we should ban that host. There is no reason we should have to jump through all of those hoops to view images when they are half a dozen other better hosts out there.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I wasn't familiar with the host you mentioned but I just checked the Bridgette Marquardt thread and all of the pix were on uppix. I didn't have a problem but I'm using Firefox 3 with Adblock Plus and NoScript. NoScript seemed to be blocking ads from almost half the page.

Try that combo and see if it works for you.

they work for me using the same setup.

i cant make the call to ban the host , only the site admin (simon).

if he makes the call we will clean up everything.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I have never had any problems with uppix and I haven't done anything for that. Uppix works with FF, IE and Chrome.

Those of you who can't see uppix photos that looks to be great, just pm me link of the post and I'll upload the pictures to imagevenue or imagebam for you and PM you back.