• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Best Filehost for Downloading

Best Filehost for Downloading

• DepositFiles

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Easyshare / Crocko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extabit

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • FileFactory

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Filepost

• Hotfile

• Mediafire

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Oron

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Rapidshare

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Uploading.com

• Total voters

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I voted for Rapidshare, mainly because it works best for me of the hosts that I don't currently have a Premium account with. In my experience all of the choices you listed are above average with a Premium account. I've also had good luck with easybytez and rapidgator, for what it's worth. Great topic, by the way.

* I wanted to add that Rapidshare links seem to have the best longevity as well... I've had successful downloads from links that were posted as long ago as 6 to 8 years, a pretty good percentage of them too. I personally couldn't say that about any other file host out there.

Last edited:

pervmann2000

Reaction score
First of all it's just frustated to see that by the time I make my reply this thread has 107 views and just 5 votes????..if you downloaders want to be taken serious with youre complaines about the filehosters used than this is the time to do so....if not than don't complain anymore about the filehosters used by the uploaders!!!!...that you can't download stuff for whatever reason,please people this is an important topic so REPLY!!!..and VOTE!!

As for me personally my main host is and still wil be filefactory (have 7000 files stored upthere)and yeah I know atm they don't have many freeslots availble for non premium users but they are working on new software to create more freeslots...and latelty I am trying all kind of new hosters to upload to such as...

EasyBytes
Depositfiles
Fileking
FileVelocity
Rapidgator
** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.to
Oron

The main thing we uploaders would like to know is witch host is banned in the US and witch not....

So please give us uploaders the information we need...if not...than don't complain anymore about file not availble!!!

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Buttlover64

Reaction score
For me,Rapidgator is awful;you can download only 500 mb per day,and when a slot is available (very rarely).
Oron is ok but the waiting time between the downloads is terrible.
And the rest of them,I cannot really talk about them because I didn't have to download a lot of their files.

pervmann2000

Reaction score
Now this is some serious information...a big fat huge thanks for this bro...this is what we uploaders can work with...and yeah offcourse on all boards I started this topic mediafire is the most popular one...for you downloaders it is...for us uploaders it isn't...cause it has no affiliate program so we upload just for fun to it...lol...

pervmann2000

Reaction score
As I thought it would be...lol...540 views...only 5 reply's and 16 vote's...happend the same to the other boards I posted this thread...well I allready made up my mind about the hosts I am going to use as of now...you see on a lot of boards I get all kinda pm's if I could upload a sertain set to a diffr host cause they can't download it...well you had had youre chance to speak out and vote or give suggestions to other hosts but all I know is that people complain a lot but don't do anything about it...so sorry as in the future you won't be able to download a set I upload and you might hope a other uploader will up it to a host you can download from...but these 3 hosts will be the hosts I upload to in the future...

filefactory
easybytez
oron

Damm shame you boy's don't take a topic like this serious...

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you pervmann2000 for your concern and attempts to resolve these issues. As someone who dl's a shitload of material, I appreciate your efforts to stay relatively consistent with your choice of hosts. I have often purchased a premium account with a host with the sole intent of getting everything a dedicated uploader posts, and it is quite frustrating to have that ul'er switch hosts every couple of weeks (as some unfortunately do). So again I thank you... and remember you can't help those that won't help themselves.

pervmann2000

Reaction score
Yeah I know bro filefactory has it probs...bin in mailcontact with them all the time and they told me they work on new software for the freedownloaders...trust me they have too....they loose a lot of data every day meaning they also loose lots of advertising money and that don't come back by selling premium accounts...I can tell you myself eversince that megaupload thing I have lost around 800 downloads a day used to be around 1800 downloads a day on filefactory alone but it still is a good host for me so I keep using it....I hope this prob will soon be over or a other real good filehoster will come along till that I stick to the 3 hosters I mensioned...

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
After all the complaints about FileFactory, I would like to say I downloaded twice last night and once this morning with no problems.

I hope this means that they have fixed their servers.

update 04-28 FF has not worked for me since this post.

Last edited:

pervmann2000

Reaction score
Well I just got a mail from 2 hosters I use Fileking and FileVelocity saying even PayPal is starting become a prob that is they are blocking affiliate payments from those 2 hosts atm...lol...so this megaupload shit is becomming more and more a prob now...

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I just got a mail from 2 hosters I use Fileking and FileVelocity saying even PayPal is starting become a prob that is they are blocking affiliate payments from those 2 hosts atm...lol...so this megaupload shit is becomming more and more a prob now...

You do realize that it is these affiliate programs that are at the root of this filehoster dilemma, do you not? With all due respect to those who upload and post tons of good quality material, the idea that you should be compensated for that by getting paid can only lead to no good. It has already crippled the file-sharing community, and I believe it will eventually kill it if they continue with it.

blakney67

Reaction score
A great post on a great site - from the UK -always used Rapidshare and never had issues - Oron too has not been a problem for me - used to use Filesonic but with current issues no longer used but it was always good - also Mediafire and Zippy very good.

I have never been able to download anything anywhere from Turbobit and find UL unpredictable. I would like to use Deposit as there are some good files there but am only willing to subscribe to two such sites at any one time and generally Rapidshare and Oron cover enough for me.

Error_404

Making 'em disappear
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You do realize that it is these affiliate programs that are at the root of this filehoster dilemma, do you not? With all due respect to those who upload and post tons of good quality material, the idea that you should be compensated for that by getting paid can only lead to no good. It has already crippled the file-sharing community, and I believe it will eventually kill it if they continue with it.

I agree 100%. That is one point that prosecutors here in the states are using to make their case (ie. some getting paid for uploading copyrighted material, etc.). That alone is why I voted for DepositFiles. They do not pay out to uploaders in the states. Instead, you earn points and can turn those points in for X amount of time as a premium account. I use it and FilePost exclusively as I am not here to make a quick buck...I do it for the simple act of sharing what I have.

I upload my files, people download my files, I turn my points in for premium access and can then download other's content at near unlimited speed with no wait times & can have many simultaneous downloads. In turn, others do the same...everyone who takes the time to share benefits by obtaining a free premium file hosting account. I personally believe this promotes sharing & the quality of those shares more so than making, what amounts to, literally a few dollars a month.

pervmann2000

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with sharing ( uploading ) files and making a buck for it...it compensates the time I am behind the machine to surch for puss and ass to upload...lol...

Error_404

Making 'em disappear
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with sharing ( uploading ) files and making a buck for it...it compensates the time I am behind the machine to surch for puss and ass to upload...lol...

Oh, I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with it. I was only saying that paying hosts have made themselves a target for the prosecutors here in the states and that DF's rewards structure is every bit as good at promoting sharing and quality as paying hosts.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Never a problem downloading from Mediafire (no waiting time etc), however, the one problem with Mediafire is not many people seem to upload to it.

4Shared is another good one as it allows multiple downloads.

pervmann2000

Reaction score
Again I feel the need to reply to this topic..by the time I write this,this topic has bin seen 3,222 times....and yet only 25votes???....now I started this topic cause people were complaining about that there were not enough freeslots availble for the hosts I use to download from,and yet 25 votes for alternitive hosters??...this just looks like a joke...and yeah it is no suprise that most votes go to medifire as it is in all polls concerning hosts but mediafire is a verry slow hosts to upload to and I must be honest as I was ealyer in this thread an uploader like me don't make money with that host,you might think of me as a moneygrabbing asshole but I am not....I just want to be compensated for the time I am behind the machine that's all...so as I said before no mather what I stick to the 3 hosts I use complaines or not...