• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Video and Audio editing programs

HOBBAM

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on a good video editing program....as well as an audio editing program.

Concerning video. I'd like to take existing video, in any format, and be able to edit it down and even convert it to other formats. I have some video converters like Adobe Media Encoder and Any Video Converter, that can simply convert a video. But I'm mainly looking for a great video editor where I can easily cut a section of video out and adjust it, convert it, and save that section as a single video in the best quality possible. I've tried certain video editing programs and the results haven't been great.

With audio. I tried Adobe Soundbooth CS4 and have been deeply disappointed. The original Soundbooth was very easy and it was a simple to edit a sound file. There was a large panel for the timeline with different layers, for different tracks, and you could edit a track, cut and move sections of audio, or paste in other sound files with ease, or merge them and adjust to give a nice blend, but with Soundbooth CS4, they've really complicated.

I've tried some freeware and store bought versions....but some of those programs heavily bogged down my system.,,,

So, I'm looking for recommendations.

moonshadow

Reaction score
WHY not try audacity for audio... its worked great for me..... and its free !

junejuly

Reaction score
For the video you could AVS Video Converter. I've had good results with it.