• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
Samoa Joe didn't renew his TNA contract that expires in June. That should be interesting. I think that Joe should stay in TNA for a while longer, unless the E offers him a big ass contract. I just don't see him getting over in the wwe because, sadly, I don't think that he has the look that Vince likes.

I mean, Joe is a great wrestler in my opinion but he has fair mic skills at best and he is fat by wwe standards. Few, have made it to the top in wwe history that were fat (Yoko, JBL, Foley).

It would be a great suprise though, and I would love to see him give Cena or Orton those great powerful kicks to the head.

OK what are the NWO predictions? Here is mine..

Cena vs. Orton... I really don't know. For some reason I am taking Orton, Cena could still challenge at mania since he won the rumble right?

Rey vs. Edge... Edge, I don't thik Rey is a big enough Wrestlemania draw

Raw elim chamber.. HHH, I think it will be HHH or Hardy, but HHH has been in the main event at mania ina while

Smackdown elim chamber... I'll go with Taker, then it would be streak vs. streak at mania with Edge vs. Taker

Chavo vs. Punk... Chavo, then punk would win at mania

Flair vs. Kennedy.. This HAS to be Flair

Kind of a tough one I think. I went 2 for 5, I think everyone else got 3 for 5 last ppv (JBL vs. Y2J was a dq so that was a wash)

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I agree with the Samoa Joe points, except the fat part. He has a chance to make it in the WWE. Look at other fat guys in the WWE right now...

Umaga - long time unbeaten. ex-Intercontinental Champ (would be a great tag team :D)
Trevor Murdoch - multiple time tag-team champ.
Mark Henry - gets to beat up main eventers.
Rey Mysterio - uncountable list of titles.

If Cena loses he can't challenge Orton at WM, winner of the chamber can.

My NWO Predictions.

Cena vs. Orton...Must be Orton.

Rey vs. Edge... Edge, no way I want to see the oversized shrip to be champ again.

Raw elim chamber.., I have no idea. I go for Y2J or Hardy.

Smackdown elim chamber... It's gonna be boring and unfortunately Taker will win it and unfortunately he'll be the champ after WM

Chavo vs. Punk... I don't give a shit. PUNK.

Flair vs. Kennedy..No way Flair is gonna loose b4 Mania.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hey if your gonna have a list of fat wrestlers put Matt Hardy on that list Fat Matt is a high calliber fat wrestler "Ohh Yeah!"

nekkid

Reaction score
KA, I wrote that few fat wwe wrestlers have made it the "TOP" in the past. Rey was definately not fat when he was champ. Those guys have had success but haven't been champ.

Umaga and Samoa Joe as a tag team would be great. Maybe the new wild samoans or the samoan bulldozers haha.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Samoa joe has found his place in tna but I think he should stay put as I see the tna title in his future, being with kevin nash is definatly helping him. Umaga was a good IC champ but once he was pinned (fucking Cena) he lost all that power that be had now he's the same as ever other big guy looks big is big but can be beaten.

MVP has taken rick rudes place as the fifth longest reining US champ.

As much as I would love for randy to win at NWO I just don't see them going that was here's hoping for a shock finish!

nekkid

Reaction score
MVP is only 5th? Wow, it seems like he has been champ FOREVER. I think MVP is pretty good, but I don't think he can carry that Elim chamber match at this point in his career yet, hopefully I am wrong. He needs some new ring attire as well, he looks like a ghetto power ranger.

I have a question for you guys. I always hear about ring of honor. Is it on tv? How do people watch it? youtube?

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So...I just saw a preview for smackdown tonight...WTF happened to Vicky Guerro and what is Edge doing to her?

nekkid

Reaction score
I went 6 for 6 this time with my NWO picks. Did anybody watch it? Was it good? Was the Big Show stuff a work?

s6boysam

Reaction score
Yeah I watched it:

Flair Vs Kennedy - Boring as fuck, what a shocker.

CM Punk Vs Chavo Guerruero - Bit pissed they made Chavo win legit as I don't rate him at all, decent match though.

Orton Vs Cena - Fucking stupid, they make it seem like Cena is superman and Orton can't win legitimately, pretty boring too like most Cena fights.

Rey Mysterio Vs Edge - Decent enough, like 7/10, pretty glad Edge won legit this time so Rey won't challenge for the championship anymore, he needs to lose weight.

Smackdown Elimination Chamber, Undertaker Vs Batista Vs Great Khali Vs Big Daddy V Vs Finlay Vs MVP - Pretty boring to begin with as you would expect with all the heavies in there, picked up though to a be pretty cool little match. Good spot with MVP being chokeslammed off of a chamber. And the Undertaker tombstone reversal finisher was pretty impressive. And Hornswaggle showed up which made me crack up.

Raw Elimination Chamber, Triple H Vs Umaga Vs JBL Vs Jericho Vs HBK Vs Jeff Hardy - Excellent match, bit pissed of that Jericho keeps on getting bitched by JBL, even if he did pin him and bitch everyone else. Hell i'm just pissed of JBL is still wrestling. Another cool spot with Umaga Somoan slamming HBK and Jericho at the same time. And Jeff Swantoning off of a chamber. Also bit shocked to see the Crippler Crossface used by HBK, especially with the Walls of Jericho in conjunction with it. That just screamed Benoit, thought the company distanced themself from him? Really thought Jeff would win when he kicked out of that Pedigree but as soon as The Twist of Fate was reversed I knew that was all she wrote. Only problem now is at Wrestlemania it will be Orton, Triple H and Cena, with the inclusion of Cena completely fucking that match up.

I guessed to my brother the results and got 5/6, I chose Jeff to win the Raw elimination chamber, had an inkling it might be Trip but I thought it might be Jeff's year, may still be if he's lucky.

I think The Big Show stuff was supposed to be a work like the Federline stuff but Mayweather took it way too far, he straight up fucking Haymakered him then let out a little flurry. Big Show had a bleeding nose, looks like his left eye is going to be black or at least swollen and his mouth was bleeding pretty badly. He was spitting out full mouthfuls of blood. And he pushed a security guard straight over chasing Mayweather, Shane O'Mac looked like he REALLY had to calm him down, then when they were talking going up the ramp it looked like Show was cursing a lot and shouting at Shane. A work gone completely balls up I think.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah, No Way Out was excactly as expected. I'm very happy with the wins of Edge and HHH and Randy Orton being still the champ, I'm not happy with the fact that Cena won the match though. And unfortunately I'm afraid at WM we're going to see HHH vs Orton vs Cena main event and Cena probably winning (again), because it's he's "dream" to become the champ again and as far as I remember Cena is undefeated ad WM (please prove me wrong).
PS: Cena is boring in the ring.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Fuck you Cena...oh no wait he didnt win LMFAO! Did we all see the males in the audience waving good bye to Cena! Wish he would go heel just so everyone can boo him! RKO outside looked sick as hell! HHH was great in the match Jeff Hardy was better kicking out of Pedigree = Props!
'Mania could be great but only if HHH pins Cena after an RKO/Pedrigree double team LOL LOL LOL! Fuck You Cena!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Phynix, I quess you really hate Cena? :D
It would be the only good thing for Cena to turn heel. But unfortunately there are too many women and children in the crowd who'd still cheer him. Anybody remember last week's RAW. After Cena's match against Henry, Cena went to talk to Randy Orton outside the ring and there was this woman behind the King, who shouted things like "Cena take him down", "Kick his ass" and screaemed every time Cena said anything. I mean some fans are crazy. This bitch pissed me off, but at the same time she was funny as hell.

WM - I hope Randy injures Cena again and keeps the title.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
uh KA I hate Cena he is a boring kid pleaser who I have no respect for a wrestler or as a performer he should have been gone for more than 4 months so that we have a chance to forget why he bothers us so much wrestlemania will be another screw up if he goes and wins the title it'll be like his 5th win at mania in a row!

Mayweather to be heavily involved at Mania roumors of a mnatch of some sort but nothing confirmed!

Big show and HBk had their noses broken last night HBK seemed to be pretty deep cut as well which is funny see as they said it came from a mild collision with Jericho?

OK who deserves to retire Ric Flair? should it be someone that already has respect and is a 'superstar' or a new kid to help make him?

Can Taker go on for much longer how many years do you see him carry on for? Wil anyone match or beat his mania streak?

Shelton Benjamin: what has happened and will he ever get back to where he was?

Tag team wrestling can it be recaptured or do we need to forget it and move on?

Hornswoggle with a title belt?

Too many questions?

nekkid

Reaction score
About Flair, I would really like to see one last good match out of him. I really don't believe that this will be his last match anyway, so I think they should give it to old faithful HBK. IMO he is the best wrestler in the company for this job because he tells the best story and has gotten good matches out of Hogan, and Khali so he could definately get a good match out of flair.They already tried to have matches with the younger guys like Kennedy and MVP and those matches sucked.

Taker will win at mania, if he ever does lose I think its s little hard to believe it would be to Edge.

Shelton is a great in ring talent, he just needs to find his pulse with the crowd. He is gettiing better on the mic, but has a long way to go. He reminds me of Jeff Hardy a few years back when he first went solo.

Tag team wrestling will come back it always goes in cycles. I think that wwe would have an awesome tag division if it wasn't for the brand split.

Hopefully this is stupid match at mania against finlay will be the end of this hornswaggle garbage.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok bare with me guys cause this..well this isn't going to be easy for me to say:

I just listened to this interview with John Cena it's pretty shoot style him just answering questions about himself, the business etc etc.

Noe after listening to it I felt that I knew and understood Cena a little better than I did before, so I went back I watched a few of his better matches, wrestlemania XX, 22, & 23 I also looked at PWI match of the year 2007 which was Cena vs HBK from London (a personel favourite match of mine!). And so after watching these matches I came apone this conclusion John Cena isnt not that bad really!

There I said it...he can wrestle, not great, and the fact that the STF has been turnd into some kind of wonder submission is crazy (how come no one uses the Texas Cloverleaf I fucking love that move!) but putting aside the things that I don't like. I feel that my opinion of John Cena as been changed a little which may help when Wrestlemania rolls around in a few weeks! Then I can sit in my chair with a beer and happly watch HHH Pedigree his ass!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Dude, you have been converted.

I also listened the interview, and the match againts HBK was good, but only because of HBK. So was the TLC match against Edge. I'm sure in real life he is a great guy. Hell, I like even Mark Henry in real life (yes, I've met him). But I still hate John Cena as a wrestler. And last monday night RAW made me hate him even more.

nekkid

Reaction score
Wow, phynix I was just about to write something about that interview. I think that its safe to say that based on that interview and his other tv appearences that he is a good guy and pretty bright too.

As a wrestler I think he can be very good at times and average at other times. He is just not consistent.Yes, like KA said his good matches were against the wwe elite but he did have his moments.

I liked Cena much better as a heel. I think that the problem with him right now is that he just comes off too cheesy as a face with his 1980's Hulk Hogan-esque never give up and beat the odds promos. IMO that is why the little kids and girls cheer him and the guys boo him.

If I would have my choice as wwe champ between Cena and orton, I would take Cena every time. Like Y2J said Orton is the most boring, monotone champ wwe has ever had. Orton might be a bit better in the ring but at least Cena has charisma.

I do love the mixed reaction he is getting though. It makes for some interesting moments and tv. I really don't remember any wrestler of Cena's popularity that has had the mixed type of reaction from the crowd that he is getting currently.

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Mayweather to try wrasslin’ as part of WWE’s WrestleMania

This is going to be a joke! Man I wish that prick would put his money where his fat mouth is and fight in the UFC like he said he would!

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a champion boxer and has tested his moves on “Dancing With the Stars.” Now the man many consider the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world is preparing to drop the gloves and do some wrasslin.’

A $20 million payday awaits the undefeated WBC welterweight champion when he takes on Big Show as part of WWE’s “WrestleMania XXIV” at Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Fla., on March 30.

“It’s entertainment. You have a chance to just be you and do what you want to do,” Mayweather said Monday after a chaotic Staples Center event that masqueraded as a news conference.

The boxer nicknamed “Money” clearly likes the way WWE does business.

“Wrestling takes care of business right on the spot,” Mayweather said. “Whatever they say they’re going to do, they do it right on the spot. There’s no waiting three, four, five months. Quick results, quick money. Quick big money, too.”

His manager Leonard Ellerbee and WWE executive Shane McMahon confirmed Mayweather’s eight-figure payday for the outdoor match to be shown on live on pay-per-view.

Mayweather incited the couple hundred of already hyped fans at Staples Center by whipping out a thick wad of cash and repeatedly tossing $100, $50 and $20 bills into the crowd that had nearly as many women as men.

A mad scramble ensued, with a light pole nearly getting knocked over and two small children caught in the chaos. One lucky man emerged from the pileup clutching six $100 bills.

Mayweather played to the frenzied crowd after appearing from behind a black curtain wearing a New York Yankees jacket and cap. Fans shouted insults and the name of hometown hero Oscar De La Hoya at Mayweather.

“I run Vegas and I run L.A. and I will run the WWE,” he boasted.

At 5-foot-8, 150 pounds, Mayweather gives up big numbers to the bald Big Show, who stands 7-feet and weighs 430.

“I weigh three times as much as he does,” Big Show crowed. “It’s not fair, but I’m a businessman and I see an opportunity for business.”

Then he picked up the wooden podium and tossed it to the floor, where it splintered and the attached two mics lay like broken sticks. Clearly, Staples Center officials hadn’t expected the move.

Mayweather hopped onto a chair and exchanged glares with Big Show while WWE regulars Randy Orton, John Cena, Triple H and Edge looked on, witnessing a newcomer who clearly understands the theatrics of modern-day wrestling.

“WWE is the biggest it gets,” Mayweather said. “This is going to be an event like none other.”

Ellerbee scoffed that hard-core boxing fans won’t take Mayweather seriously after his WWE antics.

“After March 30, when Floyd goes out and takes care of his business at WrestleMania, he’s still going to be the best fighter in the world and the face of boxing,” he said. “Tell me what changes about that? Nothing changes.”

The wrestling gig is another part of Ellerbee’s carefully crafted plan to expand Mayweather’s fan base.

“Either I’m going to be a genius with this or I’m the biggest idiot,” he said. “Boxers have such a short window of opportunity. He can’t become any bigger in boxing.”

That’s why Ellerbee snagged Mayweather a spot on ABC’s reality hit “Dancing With the Stars.” Mayweather didn’t win the disco ball trophy, but he wasn’t the first one voted off, either.

“It crossed him over and took him into the households of many middle-aged Middle Americans and turned him into a mainstream superstar,” Ellerbee said. “Now when Floyd goes into the grocery store, the first thing 65-year-old ladies say is, `You’re Floyd from `Dancing With the Stars.”’

Mayweather plans to train with WWE Latino star Ray Mysterio, who wears a mask on his face.

“I’m outside the box,” he said, lapsing into the third person. “Floyd Mayweather is not just a fighter, he’s an entertainer. That’s what the world must know.”

But he hasn’t forgotten his night job.

Mayweather alluded to a possible rematch with De La Hoya in September. De La Hoya lost a split decision in their last bout May 5.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sorry but am I the only person who hears the chorus of boo whenever Floyd is mentioned? He's gonna be the natural heel in this 'match' with Show! I've also heard him say he wants to be WWE Champion!!! This is just geting stupid! OK he's a great boxer but as a wrestler??

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You're not the only one who hears Floyd being booed. WWE fans boo everyone who is not a wrestler (they suck). Floyd as a wrestler? He is the greatest fighter in the world and he has great physical abilities and he is 30 which is the best age for wrestler. I think if he trained hard , he might be a great light-weight compeditor.