• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Actually...Angle DID look at professional wrestling as a joke, up to & in the early stages of the WWE's recruiting him....he mentioned it in a RAW magazine interview a couple years ago. (And probably in his book as well, which I've not read.)

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah so according to wrestling exposed.com the Hurricane mention that there would a 30 man battle royal at mania as well 15 guys from each brand no mention of prize!! This rumor has yet to be confirmed and as we know WWE's plans can change frequently!!

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
If that was the case, I'm 90% sure we'd have heard by now. Something that's gonna use that much talent isn't normally just thrown at people...

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah turns out it now could sheduled for heat instead of mania which makes more sence!!
So time for some predictions!!
Rey Vs Eddie: haven't really got into this match feel it would have been better if one of them was heel!! my moneys on Eddie!!
Trish Vs Christy: please if christy wins this I'll be shocked, if trish loses she loses alot more than her title.
Big show Vs Akebono: I think the most important thing to remember with this match is that... no one cares!! Big show to win!!
Undertaker Vs Randy Orton: I'm a big 'Taker fan but I know that his time is coming to an end but after hearing what an ass Orton has been over the pass few weeks I can't figure out why the WWE would give this opportunity to him?? Legend kill to get the pin!!
Ladder Match: really interesting this one so many big names all of which deserve a title shot, love to see christian walk away with the prize but I imagine Benoit will get the win!!
HBK Vs Angle: Show stealer!! cant wait for this!! still can't pick a winner though!!
Cena Vs JBL: over the past few months have started to enjoy the comedy that JBL brings to his performances, his cabinet is a poor mans evolution but if he keeps the title after mania i will be surprised!!
HHH Vs Batista: The Animal Vs The Game = Game Over!!

The_Thief

Reaction score
Trish
Eddie will finally beat Rey
Kane will dominte the ladder match
Big Show - The guy turned over a fuckin jeep!
Angle - Simply the best
Taker goes 13-0
HHH - Batista should have never turned his back on the Game
JBL - I doubt it, but I hope.

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
Trish over Hemme in a two minute match.
Eddie over Ray he already jobbed to um like 4 times on SD.
Sumo Match if it's legit Akebono for sure.
Taker over Orton
HBK over Angle
Money in the bank, I'll go with Jericho
Cena over JBL
HHH over Batista, Orton should just come out and RKO Batista and rejoin Evolution cause his character is going nowhere by himself.

No Carlito on WM......thats not cool....

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
For those who don't know yet the 30 man battle royal will be taped and put on the DVD. The DVD will be out in a few months. WRESTLEMANIA :beer:

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
MID MANIA UPDATE

Rey Mysterio Def. Eddie

Edge won the money in the bank match

Hogan beat the crap out of Hassaan and his stooge

Trish Stratus Def. Christy Hemme

I will post the rest after the show for those who did not get it. :beer:

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
I Am a huge Orton fan .. but i am glad to hear that Undertaker went 13-0 with a victory over randy tonight... Now I never wanna see orton lose another match:surprised

The Champ is HERE!
CENA is the NEW wwe champion!! Just awesome

Last edited:

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
For those who don't know Angle Def. HBK, The Undertaker Def. Randy Orton,Sumo Match: Akebono def. Big Show, John Cena Def. JBL and The Animal Batista Def. Triple H. I thought it was a great event. Every match was great except two that flat out sucked Cena vs JBL and Trish vs Christy. My highlights of the night were Austin Piper Carlito Fight and Hunters entrance. After watching Wrestlemania I realized John Cena really is not readyto main event yet. He looked sloppy and there were boring chants throughout the whole match.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
MORE MANIA UPDATE

Booker T won the 30 man Battle Royal. It should be on the dvd.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Yup...Wrestlemania 21 was the shit. Didn't see the JBL fight though, went to go get food as soon as Cena came out. To me one of the best parts was one of the smallest. I thought it was the shit when Triple H and JBL ran into each other.

Dillon

Reaction score
Randy will be out for as long as six months.

Dillon

Reaction score
Stone Cold is scheduled for RAW tonight.Velocity will be cancelled soon.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hogan came out and beat up Hassan!

Carlito got stunned by Austin as did Piper..

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
bobobill said:
I think Batista will walk out champ, Angle beats HBK, Rey goes over on Eddie And I guaran-damn-tee someone will get the Stone Cold Stunner.

I was looking back in the thread seeing who picked the winners and found this posted by some guy claiming to be me. A perfect 3 for 3 and a guaran-damn-tee to go along with it.

Dillon

Reaction score
The Redraft for the Raw and Smackdown is rumored to be happening soon.Stacy will turn heel soon also.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
bobobill said:
I was looking back in the thread seeing who picked the winners and found this posted by some guy claiming to be me. A perfect 3 for 3 and a guaran-damn-tee to go along with it.
Speaking of looking back.. hehehe I made a little prediction a little while before the Royal Rumble..
http://forum.exp0sed.com/showpost.php?p=32594&postcount=581

....No if only I had put in for Batista to win at WM I'd be the king! :twisted:

On a side note, the WWE superstars are making an appearance on the Queen St Mall here in Brisbane later today and I'm hoping to skip outta work and have a look.. Maybe get some photos and get some shit signed!! :beer:

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I would love to live anywhere but neabraska. The WWE don't stop here but once every 2 years or so. ECW was supposed to come but they shut down a week before. I think back in '00 WCW came here, I got tickets in the back row and could not see anything about 3 days later I found out I needed glasses so I got my glasses and put them on and could see perfectly. A week later I went back to the same arena to see the Tri-City Storm in a little hockey action, I sat in the back row again and saw everything on the ice. I was so pissed when I saw so clearly When i was at the WCW show I could not even see who or what was going on in the ring. :bah: Hopefully one day I to can see these heros of mine.