• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

UFC-Pride

puppydog

Reaction score
no shock, i woulda been disappointed if rampage lost. I'm glad he won and he desreves it. I think a lot of ppl were expecting him to lose and believed he wasn't the same rampage as before.

I hope there is more to see.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Jackson still has alot to prove, his 1st UFC fight was terrible and possibly got lucky with Chuck. I know i'd love to see part 3.

numbersix

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Lucky or not, Chuck got clocked. Period.
Oh, and seconded on part 3, especially if it lasts a little longer ;)

BigDaddy_GFS

Reaction score
UFC 71 - Chuck Liddell vs. Quinton Jackson 2

It was a good fight, while it lasted. Maybe Rampage simply has Chuck's number. There are some fighters who are like Kryptonite to certain other fighters.

When Bas Rutten, King of Pancrase, fought Ken Shamrock, he got punk'd in both fights. Ken submitted him in about 38 sec in the first fight.

But then Ken got his ass whipped three times in a row by Tito.

See what I mean?

28MB
http://rapidshare.com/files/33759621/UFC_71_Chuck_Liddell_vs_Quinton__Rampage__Jackson_2.avi

fergal

Reaction score
Rampage couldn't get a belt in Pride so he went to UFC. Maybe Crocop could finally get his crown in the UFC!

puppydog

Reaction score
cro cop needs to get work his way up after that loss. I hope he surprises everyone and gets the belt

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Frank Shamrock fought Phil Baroni last night. It's on youtube already if you missed it.

HOOKED

Reaction score
UFC 86

Am I the only one that watched it? Hated to see my boy Page get it but he took it like a man, and if he's going to lose to anybody I'm glad it was Forrest. Anybody think we'll see Chuck and Rampage go at it again? Maybe we'll see Rampage/Wanderlei for a third time! Thoughts...

Also thought some of you might find this interesting!
http://mmajunkie.com/news/4742/ufc-unlikely-to-adopt-new-weight-classes-white-says-big-john-is-new-enemy.mma
Over the past few years, in attempting to turn whatever it started out as being to a legitimate sport with unified rules and commission regulation, there have been a new set of growing pains. The more popular the sport gets, the more controversies there seems to be regarding judging criteria, referee stoppages and rule interpretations.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/ben_fowlkes/07/07/judging.ufc.86/?eref=sircrc
If fights were judged based on final appearances, UFC 86 would have been an easy call.

Luckily for Forrest Griffin, they're not. Despite looking as if he had kissed a lawnmower, the challenger picked up a unanimous decision win over Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, who left the Octagon with nothing more than a pronounced limp.

LiD3

Reaction score
Well, since this is big, I'll post the info on it.

MMA-tracker opened for registration. This happens only once a year. Maybe even once two years. Grab it, mma fans.

EDIT: Closed.