• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

yakovitch - [do not remove this thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sopogsqwe

Banned User
Reaction score
ДейÑ�твие обуви из ПВХ и Ð*Ð’Ð�

ОбувнаÑ� фабрика «ВВС» оÑ�нована в 1996 г., и Ñ�влÑ�етÑ�Ñ� одним из ведущих предприÑ�тий Ð*оÑ�товÑ�кой облаÑ�ти по производÑ�тву качеÑ�твенной обуви из плаÑ�тиката и Ð*Ð’Ð�.

Обувь изготавливает�� дл� италь�н�ком оборудовании «Nuova Zarine» и «Wintech». Хороша� техниче�ка� о�нащенно�ть, нынешний дизайн, вы�ока� квалификаци� работников позвол�ет выпу�кать обувь вы�окого каче�тва �ообразно низким ценам.

Технологи� изготовлени� и примен�емые материалы обе�печивают �ла�тично�ть, легко�ть и вы�окую прочно�ть нашей обуви. Она удобна и практична. В�� обувь �ертифицирована и имеет �анитарно-�пидемиологиче�кое заключение.

Обувь выпу�кает�� дл� в�е возра�тные группы и предназначена дл� работы и отдыха.

Мы будем рады любовать�� ва� в чи�ле в чи�ле наших партнеров и �делаем в�егда, чтобы наше помощь �тало взаимовыгодным и долго�рочным.

галоши cfgjub hfpdtlrf

https://sapog-vvs.ru/

Firehamster

Reaction score
Not enough skin

Francesca Hayward - Curtain calls - Coppélia (2019)

Francesca Hayward - Curtain calls - Coppélia (2019)

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Since yesterday there have been several posts of a supposed topless beach shot of Emma Watson.
For Heaven's sake use some common sense.
When the bikini shots were released [above] they were everywhere. Celeb sites meltdown.
If it were genuine it would be on the front page of every tabloid, and full court on every celebrity site and forum going, not to mention on this French Magazine, Public.
Yet the ONLY reference to this shot I can find from anywhere online is a post on celebjihad and a discussion on reddit.
That's a red flag
Here is the actual magazine website
https://www.public.fr/
If you can find one instance of this photo anywhere on there I'll restore the post with a full public apology.
It's a fake until definitively proved otherwise. If you want to discuss this further, take it to the Discussion section. Stop posting it because I'm sick of removing it
BOC
UPDATE
The French tabloid rag that first printed these images and put them online were forced into a complete abandonment of their issuing.
Within a day Watson proved they were fakes and issued a legal Cease and Desist order. The magazine did not fight because they knew they had been caught out in a lie. They pulled every hard copy issue from every stand, and their web pages were deleted. Every other celebrity site and tabloid publication that had picked up the story dropped it like a hot rock.
That is why if you go to any of the sites in question you will not find these images anywhere. The only sites carrying this garbage are shitpile clickbait peddlars who don't give a damn about anything but making quick money.
They are fakes, they have been proven to be fakes, and no one credible will publish them because they'll be sued and their insurance will not cover the costs of a defamation suit based on false images.
If anyone tries to post this crap in any section other than the Fakes thread, I'll personally remove your post and infract you.
I don't think I can be any clearer than that.
BOC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.