• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Playboy

septimiu29

Reaction score

septimiu29

Reaction score

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
12/01/19
Mashup - December - Playmates of the Decade
Ashley Hobbs, Elizabeth Ostrander, Rainy Day Jordan, Amanda Streich, Allie Leggett

After nearly a year, Pl@yboy Plus is happy to feature a stunning, new Mashup of the most beautiful December Playmates of the decade to close out 2019. Get reacquainted with the gorgeous Ashley Hobbs (December 2010), Rainy Day Jordan (December 2011), Amanda Streitch (December 2012), Elizabeth Ostrander (December 2014), and Allie Leggett (December 2017), as we display some of their most loved and captivating pictorials from over the years. Whether it's Amanda's stunning, ice-blue eyes, Rainy's southern charm, or Allie's all-natural figure before Iceland's picturesque landscapes,

Gallery: 31 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 9.5 MB

Vids - 05:13m
1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 229.7 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 153.4 MB

480p - mp4
Download File K2S - 60.6 MB

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

12/02/19
Angel Constance in Setting the Mood

Pl@yboy Muse of the Year, Angel Constance sets the mood for an incredible month with this brand new December pictorial from the photographer, Cassandra Keyes. “We’re in Baja, [Mexico.] The vibe is awesome,” says Angel of her location. “It’s warm, and I couldn’t ask for a better place to shoot!” Dressed in black lingerie and cute kitty ears, Angel charms like no other. “The look we did today was this cute little black kitten [outfit],” she says. “I’m feeling really sexy!” As the fire crackles behind her, Angel undresses seductively. “We should all enjoy being in our own skin,” she says thoughtfully. “I love being nude, and I think society has over-sexualized the naked form.” For Angel, posing nude is a way to express herself and remain grounded. “I create beautiful imagery with my body; it's an expression of creativity, my being, [and] my defiance against the oppressive nature of our societal norms,” she says. “As real as I try to stay in life and online, posing nude is a realness and a baring of everything that nothing else compares to.”

Gallery: 29 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 11.2 MB

Gallery: 29 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 21.4 MB

Vids - 06:49m
1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 301.0 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 200.9 MB

480p - mp4
Download File K2S - 79.4 MB

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

12/03/19
Michelle Weisstuch in Pl@yboy Germany - Vol 2

International Playmate, Michelle Weisstuch makes a splash in this second feature from her spread as Miss September 2019 for Playboy Germany. On location in beautiful Mallorca, Spain, Michelle takes a road trip — and a few pitstops — and the results are stunning. “Every girl has dreams,” she says on set, moving fluidly from pose to pose. “My dream [was] to become a model. That’s why I applied to Playboy!” Feeling free, Michelle undresses from her blue bikini to feel the cool water on her skin. “This was my first nude shoot,” she says. “It was totally me. I love nature.

Gallery: 41 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 17.6 MB

Gallery: 41 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 31.5 MB

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

12/04/19
Megan Blake in Après Surf

Catch a wave with the gorgeous Pl@yboy Muse, Megan Blake, in this beach-themed pictorial from the photographer, Cassandra Keyes. On location in Mexico, Megan looks beautiful in a crochet bikini with her surfboard in hand. Taking a break from the waves, she lounges on the beach fully nude. “My experience with Playboy has been extremely empowering,” she tells us. “I feel like I have grown not just as a model but as a woman as well. It has been incredible having the opportunity to be around so many people who are inspired by a woman’s body, and have the desire and talents to showcase every woman’s uniqueness and beauty.” When it comes to dating and sex, Megan looks for a deep connection. “My piece of sex advice for a man or woman is to find someone you have a strong connection with,” she says.

Gallery: 32 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 16.3 MB

Gallery: 32 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 33.6 MB

Vids - 03:12m
1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 142.2 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 94.6 MB

480p - mp4
Download File K2S - 25.8 MB