• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Zlatexa.com

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Miss Untamed Spit And Sweat Sanatorium.mp4

File Size: 686 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 30 FPS
Movie Length: 16:36

You are the head nurse of a sanitarium where wives send their husbands to be imprisoned humiliated and mistreated for the rest of
their lives while their humiliation and torment is caught on camera for their wives' enjoyment.
I wake up bound to a bed where you inform me where I am and what my wife has done and that all of the nurses and doctors here wear
masks or hoods so ill never see another person's face till I perish. Each "treatment" in this facility is custom-tailored to each
"patient" and my wife has informed you about my germaphobia. You have decided the only fluids I will be drinking during my very
lengthy stay here is your spit and sweat. You proceed to spit in my mouth and on my face. Then you remove your top and shove my
face in your armpits and demand me to lick it clean. During all this bring up how my wife will be showing these videos to all her
friends and how I best get used to the smell of your spit and sweat since I will not be allowed to wash it off.

CeleBfans

Reaction score
UNIMAGINABLY FLEXIBLE.mp4

File Size: 1891 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:12:27

Unimaginably flexible Katia will show you how skillfully she makes the most difficult backbends.

CeleBfans

Reaction score
My Latex Doll 3.mp4

File Size: 5609 MB
Movie Length: 01:49:37

Come out, come out... to play, little latext vixens and naughty rubber sluts...
Studio: Nightclub Original Series

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Lady Isis-Rubber Trash.mp4

File Size: 1821 MB
Movie Length: 44:19

The reporter Alex H. has broken into the private house of Lady Isis without authorization to convict her of a crime, which he has been
researching for some time. At the moment when he is trying to transfer various incriminating files from her PC to his own, the light
goes out for him. When he wakes up again, he finds himself completely wrapped in heavy latex and helplessly tied up with rubber foil
in the basement of a condemned building. Full of horror, he now realizes that he is completely at the mercy of the Rubber Goddess Isis.
She wants his hidden house key and the access code for his PC. So begins for the thief and his tail. an extremely sadistic CBT interrogation
in which he also gets nasty problems with his air.

Actors: Lady Isis, Lady V, Alex H.
Studio: Amator

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Rubber Love.mp4

File Size: 3961 MB
Movie Length: 01:32:36

Every Proud Perversion! All Good Things Cum In Threes Rubber goddesses Madame Adore and Hedonia have new toy to play with. Rubber slave Alex T
is not quite sure what he got himself in to when accepting to be their slave. Sounding, hard brutal whipping and deep penetrating strap-on ass
fucking puts him in his place showing him who is in charge by finally drenching him in piss. The so very talented Tigerr Benson being spoiled
with a handful of Sybian induced orgasms and a mouthful of hard cock. Cumming so many times she lost count while munching this throbbing POV
cock until it explodes over her pretty little face. Now its time for our rubber slave to receive his reward. Finally he is set free and is
permitted to taste the pleasures of his two rubber bound mistresses that fuck and suck him dry. Miss Velour spoiling her two naughty transvestite
slaves, humiliating them for their worthless behavior she exams their asses, deep-throating talents and pain tolerance. Their whimpering makes
her only hurt them more as it turns her on to see them squirm in awe of her power over them.

Actors: Madame Adore, Hedonia

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Medusa in a tight latex outfit.mp4

File Size: 374 MB
Movie Length: 06:16

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Shiny elegance.zip

File Size: 1181 Mb

Set - 375 pics

Res. - 3080 x 5472 x 24b ,JPEG

Exclusive photos featuring the magnificent contortionist Daria are waiting for you! Immerse yourself in an amazing world
of grace and flexibility, where every pose becomes a true work of art. In these photos, Daria recreates elegant movements,
shimmering with different colors, in her sparkling and elegant leotard. Captured in a stylish dark loft room on a table,
each photograph conveys an atmosphere of mystery and sophistication. Daria showcases her incredible flexibility and mastery
of her body, creating impressive compositions.

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Natural flexibility.zip

File Size: 322 Mb

Set - 78 pics

Today, the enchanting Anna takes you on a hot summer evening. The leggy beauty presents herself in a colorful suit in the park,
showcasing her extreme contortion performance to a bewildered audience. People are amazed at what she can do.

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Metallic finesse.mp4

File Size: 1478 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 60 fps
Duration: 00:09:46

Today you will be greeted by Ella in a luxurious office, where she will showcase her most flexible
poses right on the table. Ella seamlessly transitions from one pose to another, and her enticing
bronze jumpsuit shimmers seductively.

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Full body catsuit showering.mp4

File Size: 515 MB
Movie Length: 08:34

Enjoy the beauty of women in tight zentai catsuits as they move flexibly.
Model: Ketrin

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Dark fairy.zip

File Size: 976 Mb

Set - 363 pics

Today, the dark fairy Victoria enchants you with her extraordinary contortion and acrobatic exercises. She transports you to
a beautiful contortion world where you will lose track of time.

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Skinny rubber doll slave.mp4

File Size: 514 MB
Movie Length: 08:44

Skinny rubber doll slave lets her domina spank and fuck her hard she enjoys having some kinky BDSM fun with her domina
in the dungeon and her pussy pleasured as she wears a latex suit and mask.