• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Problem with hotmail

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
for some reason hotmail is saying my password is wrong, even though i didn't change it. it won't let me in.

i tried to go to reset it using their help thing, but i don't remember what my "secret question" answer is.

anyone know any other ways of getting in? can i email them or something? can someone h4x0r it for me lol

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
CMan,

Do you have another e-mail account with another provider? I'd mail them from the other account, explain, and see what happens. Plus, if you mail them from Yahoo or GMail they'll probably get back to you somewhat quickly. They probably don't want to lose another account.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah, i have lots of email addresses lol

i don't even use my hotmail for email, just for MSN Messenger.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Oh! Well, just be careful. Lots of trojans being distributed through Messenger nowadays. I wonder if that could be part of the problem?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido said:
Oh! Well, just be careful. Lots of trojans being distributed through Messenger nowadays. I wonder if that could be part of the problem?
no. its the hotmail web site thats rejecting me. (and by consequence also not allowing me to log onto messenger)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
thanks for that link. i'll have a look through it, but i think its kind of old.

i'm running XP SP2 and it doesn't work in Firefox either, so its probably not the same problem

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
CMan,

Messenger still not working? I didn't spend a lot if time at the link but there were several mentions of a corrupt file being a possible cause. The thread had some pretty systematic approaches but they were way down the thread.

thescumbag

Reaction score
I had dat same prob with my hotmail account and i never got it fixed sooner or later i thought it would go away any news on this?

lawabider

Reaction score
it happens to me sometimes... it just won't accept the password

after several tries and luck, i get in