• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

.MOV

qazx

Reaction score
Is there anything other than quicktime players to play .mov files? i couldnt find anything else on google.

qazx

Reaction score
My last computer got infected with viruses after i downloaded quicktime .. so i am kind of scared to download it again

Thanks for the help onerythym.

lazypirate

Reaction score
you could get the quicktime alternative. That will let you play. mov files in media player without the quicktime player being installed.

The Chief

Reaction score
there's a media player that comes with the k-lite codec pack that's supposed to play everything

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
qazx said:
My last computer got infected with viruses after i downloaded quicktime ..

gasx, you're last computer may have gotten infected at about the same time you downloaded Quicktime, but I can't tell you how unlikely it is that QT actually brought in the virus. I've downloaded QT to many computers and never had a problem....except for that stupid ugly blue Q it puts in my sys tray. I'm on forums that deal with spyware/crud removal often enough and have never heard anyone else mention that. And as much as I don't trust Jobs, since he bundles QT with iTunes, he's not going to jeopordize his biggest income stream by giving you a virus everytime you download the software that runs his iPods.

QT is OK. You just happened to get a virus at about the same time. Google it and see what you find if you want some comfort.

Last edited: