• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

File Sharing Programs

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
A question was asked earlier today were someone could find good fulll length movies (i.e. P2P, Bit Torrent, etc.)

So I thought I start a specific thread about what people use or suggest.

I myself use Limewire

P.S. If there is already a thread on this topic. I don't give a shit, cause I couldn't find it. So this is the new one. ;)

The Chief

Reaction score
I use eMule. There's this one client specific for Portugal and for bit torrents that I have been meaning to look into, I've been told dls are much quicker that way. Long dls (movies) on eMule do take forever.

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
i mainly stick to bt right now, torrents tend to start slow, but my average time to get anything is leave the comp on over night and its done. it has slow start speeds, but as time goes on it tends to pick up. some of the bigger torrent sites are going down one by one, but if you look around you can find some real gems out there still for movies, games and most of anything else you need.

VincentVega

Reaction score
I used to use Kazaa Lite, but that started giving me some problems. So I switched to Shareaza. Its been working great so far :mrgreen: .

maxwelld

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
I've been using eDonkey2000 for almost 3 years now, new client version also incorporates Bit Torrent, but I still haven't had a good chance to play with bt and see for myself whether it's as good as some say.

gatsby

Reaction score
Bittorrent is the best for full length movies but i only use it for adult movies. Downloading normal movies with bittorrent is imho too dangerous because of the MPAA. Newsgroups are supposed to be more safe but personally i just rent a dvd when i want to see one.

D

Don Juan

I use bitorrent for movies and music albums and Limewire for music singles and programs...

The Crusher

Reaction score
I use Morpheus 4.9.1 I covers all the other programs like eMule, etc... and also includes Bit Torrent. Morpheus has an ad-supported version that's free or an ad-free version that's like $20 a month. They're supposed to be coming out with version 5 which is looks like it's going to be kick-ass.

D

Don Juan

I tried a lot of different ones, Limewire gives me the best speeds, for me nothing else comes close i everage 150 kbps...

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know lots of questions have been asked about this subject. However, I have done extensive searching on here(exp0sed) and on the internet as a whole. I have decided to use Bit Torrent. Now which version of bt should I use? I am on the BT homepage and it has version 4.0.3 and the Beta 4.1.3 with "trackerless support" I will be using this strictly for downloading, so what do you all recommend?

gatsby

Reaction score
KABOOM said:
Now which version of bt should I use?
I use Bitcomet. This client is written in C++ and uses few resources which is nice if you also do other things at the same time. Azureus is a popular client too. It has probably the most features of all clients but i personally don't like it.