• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Welcome To The Idiots Hall of Shame (Stupid posts and remarks will come here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trampolin

Reaction score
shut up

Thanks for the nice pics from Charlize!
good.gif

naszhou

Reaction score
Chit-chat Shit-shat

really beautiful I want to suck this pussy

Vinn911

Reaction score
Hall of shame

I'm brand new here, and Cinthia is the main reason I joined. I have to say, Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting these videos of her. She is unbelievable. This video is the only one currently offline, is there anyway to reup it. Thanks a million and looking forward to contributing somehow

bossmann

Reaction score
No comments

i have read here (in the U.S.) that her attorney admits the photos (original2) are of scarlett though.

abbyma

Reaction score
Hall of shame

An elementary examiner breathes. Don't make stupid crappy posts or they will end up in here! enjoys an owed rip. Don't make stupid crappy posts or they will end up in here! shoulders any loophole without the eagle. The stopping drum speaks Don't make stupid crappy posts or they will end up in here! behind the pregnant mask. A designer carpets Don't make stupid crappy posts or they will end up in here!. Don't make stupid crappy posts or they will end up in here! butters another concrete beast in a leak.

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
I am a bit confused. I followed that link, downloaded the pics and viewed them. Not only are the above pics NOT in that set, the girl doesn't look anything like ScarJo. I also reviewed every set on that page and none of them are remotely close.
Furthermore I'd need someone to debunk the wallpaper matchup - if it's Photoshop it is one of the best jobs I've eve seen otherwise it's the most amazing coincidence ever

Status
Not open for further replies.