• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NHL hockey

moxdevil

Reaction score
Nizzle said:
Might I be the first to say that I have a raging boner for this season and LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!! :headbang:

I'll second that.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
out of everything that was going on this off season.. well this noo season, and everyones energy going into making a deal to bring us hockey, I wonder if the NHL will remember to actually make the ice.

Bring back The Whale... I dont even wanna start with my rant about that...

I cant wait to see what Rick Nash willdo this season with columbus... he had a great rookie year.

Reverend James

Reaction score
I am starting to think that Nash will not see another season with the Jackets. I am betting that he will be a draft day trade, possibly for a few unwanted veterans who cannot get paid what they want under their current team's cap. The Blue Jackets have all the room in the world to sign people.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
Bring back The Whale... I dont even wanna start with my rant about that...
LOL! When I lived in CT i used to go watch when the Flyers were in town. Lots of empty seats. There were some good players to go through Hartford though...some decent heavyweights...Tiger Williams, Nick Fotiu, Shane Churla. I remember watching a game in Philly when the Flyers torched the Whale 8-3 and Dave Brown fought 3 times and pounded the snot out of some guy. Good times...good times.
http://www.hartfordwhalers.org/

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I liked the Whalers because Montreal used to beat them all the time :lol:

I remember one particular event when a Whaler (i think Kevin Dineen sp?) was behind his own net and he threw it out and it went past everyone, all the way down and into his own empty net.

It was glorious. You honestly couldn't do that if you tried.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Man you turd burglers rip the whale like a tight pair of pants. Hartford was awesome. The Whalers never got the respect they deserved. Yea they never had a cup oppertunity, or dominated year in or year out. It was hockey and it was fun. The have had big names go through that organization. There is a lot of history behind The Hartford Whalers. Granted the last few years where a joke, and the owership killed them, but they had some very memorable times.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
Man you turd burglers rip the whale like a tight pair of pants. Hartford was awesome. The Whalers never got the respect they deserved. Yea they never had a cup oppertunity, or dominated year in or year out. It was hockey and it was fun. The have had big names go through that organization. There is a lot of history behind The Hartford Whalers. Granted the last few years where a joke, and the owership killed them, but they had some very memorable times.
Montreal beat them every year in the first round of the playoffs. How is that memorable :lol:

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Cman said:
Montreal beat them every year in the first round of the playoffs. How is that memorable :lol:

Thats just my point, no respect. In 86, Montreal barley made it out of that series alive, wining game 7 in O.T. No one expected Hartford to win, no one expected them to make it that far. Same thing with 1992. Besides Montreal was always known for being a great team. Hartford fans no it was a miracle Hartford even pushed them that far.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Montreal is doing really well do, although I don't understand why lol

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Cman said:
Montreal is doing really well do, although I don't understand why lol

They have good chemistry, speed, and decent goalkeeping. Simple as that.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
I love how everyone in the media wrote off the Red Wings before the season began. Now that they have the best record in the NHL, they're at the top of all the power rankings and getting all kinds of love again. Sports writers are nothing but a bunch of goddamned flip-floppers!

nekkid

Reaction score
Hey Hey, Richie we agree on something! Yes, everyone said the red wings reign was done. All I have to say is thank God the wings signed Datsyk. Even Yzerman is playing good. That guy is a warrior.

Red Horse

Reaction score
Hey! We traded Nathan Perrot to Dallas and cleared up about $200,000 in cap space, so just watch out what can be done with that!...actually, Sundin's back and seems to be hooking up quite nicely with Jeff O'Neill, so that's good...now if Belfour can just get used to his smaller catching glove, we may be ok lol.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Everyone knows what the Leafs need is to get rid of all the senior citizens. The fans know it, the media knows it, the only people who don't seem to know it are the coaches and GM.

They wouldn't be a bad team if they were younger and their average age wasn't like 40.

Look at the habs. They're average age is probably like 25 or something and they're 2nd overall.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Yaaaay! Sergei Federov got traded to the Blue Jackets. Yeah, that team in Columbus.....What do you mean "you've never even heard of them before?"
Yeah, well it doesn't really matter becuase he will get hurt in a week anyways. Thank god he decided to bolt for Anaheim instead of re-upping with the Red Wings.