• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

English Football Premiership 2004/05..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Conman said:
HOLY FUCK! THEY DID IT!!!

Chelsea can keep the League Cup. Who cares about that now. Champions League Final. Thats good enough for me. Bring on AC. We've done all the other Champions from last year and this. Bring on the Final!! W00t! :D
hahaha.. There he is!!

Conman

Reaction score
Zinista said:
hahaha.. There he is!!

One comment; of the top five managers, while Sir Alex, Arsene and Jose have brought all sorts of attention to themselves, Rafa has gone about his business in a quiet and humble manner which has been admirable. This man astounds me with his tactics and patience. I would love to see both Merseyside teams in next years Championship (should Pool win it and Everton finish second). That would bring two very tactical and quiet achieving mangers (Rafa and David Moyes) into the game. Enough of Jose's ego, Arsene's whinging and Sir Alex's excuses. No offense to their clubs and players ... they have had a great season ... but the managers of the top three clubs should start looking at themselves instead of looking for excuses, blaming and whinging.

OK, bring on the debate. ;)

Last edited:

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I find Jose to exude supreme confidence but really shouldn't he with the talent he's got to work with??? Arsene I've always been cool with but Sir Alex I don't like(that's more the team he coaches than the obvious talent he has)... I think Sir Alex has done his dash and Wenger is not far behind him.. In the next couple of years I see a fair few new overseas coaches coming into the Premiership..

Onimusha

Reaction score
Conman your boys earned me some sweet $$$ :D
good luck for the final! anything can happen

mcfly26

Reaction score
i thought you were a united fan?

why would you want liverpool to win?

fuckin idiot!

moxdevil

Reaction score
Staying at home on saturday as a matter of principle- FUCK OFF GLAZER you stupid fat ugly greedy bastard. Fuck our club over and we will ruin your pathetic fucking existence. :breathefi

Pardon me for my foul and abusive language, but one can only say what one feels.

Conman

Reaction score
mcfly26 said:
i thought you were a united fan? why would you want liverpool to win? fuckin idiot!

Coz he is also an English Football Fan who would rather see the cup in England than Italy. :rolleyes: Pool fans felt the same way when Utd did it in 99. AC doesn't deserve to be in the final after that brilliant display by the Dutch. Well, it could be argued that Pool don't deserve it either but I'd rather see the cup in England than Italy, France or Spain.

Onimusha

Reaction score
they earned me big bucks for heaven's sake! the least i can do is wish them some good luck! and they won't be able to rub it in our united faces if they do win coz we got A FUCKIN' TREBLE mwahahahahaha :D
man i thought Mourinho would stop bitching after this defeat. i was totally wrong. that makes me even happier that Liverpool beat them with a goal that isn't really one. his pathetic ass deserves such a scenario more than anyone else's. remember last season when United lost 2-1 at Porto? then United lead 1-0 at Old Trafford on the return leg and a blatantly VALID Paul Scholes goal was ruled out for offside. had it stayed 1-0 united would have gone through. and then at the last minute Porto got a goal making it 3-2 aggregate. then they went on to lift the big cup. amazing how far a bloody linesman's mistake can get you heh? it's kinda like the butterfly effect. maybe he wouldn't even be manager of Chelsea if the linesman had got it right.
well Jose you just had a taste of the other side of the coin! bloody HA HA HA

Conman

Reaction score
Onimusha said:
... they won't be able to rub it in our united faces if they do win coz we got A FUCKIN' TREBLE mwahahahahaha :D
But we get to keep the Cup for winning it five times! mwahahahahahahahaha bwahahahahaha! (hows the nose gonna look then?) he he! ;) But there's still the task of winning it first so none of this nonsense yet.

The attention is now on finishing fourth.

Everton only need a win and a draw to secure it from their remaining games which include;
Newcastle (H) - Tough call ... I am hoping for a draw since Everton are tired and Souness seems t have found a winning touch.
Arsenal (A) - Arsenal need a win to keep Utd behind them for second place.
Bolton (A) - Zin your boys better come good on the last day :evil:
Probable points total on final day: 59 or 60.

Liverpool need to win both their matches against;
Arsenal (A) - The gunners have been anything but consistent lately. Pool can sneak a win and put pressure on Arsenal to beat Everton to keep Utd off its ass.
Villa (H) - I cant help but see jubilant scenes at Anfield on final day.
Probable points total: 61

Bolton Also need to win their remaining matches and hope that Pool and Everton slip up. It might well go down to the wire;
Pompey (A) - Bolton are too good to lose to that bunch at this crucial stage of the season.
Everton (H) - Home soil and a Champion's League berth. If that's not motivation to win, Zini's boys should pack it up. :lol:
Probable points total: 60

If all three teams end up with similar points totals (which is Mathematically unlikely), Pool currently have the best Goal Diff (49 - 37) followed by Everton (41 - 36) then Bolton (45 - 41).

Pool need to take this now coz for the entire season, the Reds have been looking at Toffee ass! Not nice.

Onimusha

Reaction score
Conman said:
But we get to keep the Cup for winning it five times! mwahahahahahahahaha bwahahahahaha! (hows the nose gonna look then?) he he! ;)

shit! you got me there Conman ^_^

moxdevil

Reaction score
I agree with what Wenger says about the present champions league, its just become another cup, where the winner is not reflective of the best team. And lets face it liverpool are a good cup team. Should reduce it to the top two at most, then the best teams only, will compete it out. Liverpool in the champs final is like millwall in the cup final- it just isn't right ;)

Conman

Reaction score
moxdevil said:
I agree with what Wenger says about the present champions league, its just become another cup, where the winner is not reflective of the best team. And lets face it liverpool are a good cup team. Should reduce it to the top two at most, then the best teams only, will compete it out. Liverpool in the champs final is like millwall in the cup final- it just isn't right ;)

I agree mox ... top two in the league should ... :eek: what's that smell ... smells a little like ... like ... grapes from last month's shopping ....

:lol:

moxdevil

Reaction score
hehehe, no really it should, even if man utd finish outside the top two, which they will. Its a nonsense now, it used to be the best only, with the cup winners in the cup winners cup, and the uefa for all the rabble who failed to win anything. Now that rabble is in the champs league, and the cup winners are mixed with them in the uefa. Winning something domestically, and maybe the runners up in the league should be allowed to compete, not opening up the franchise to everyone- otherwise you get simply a cup where a team successful in the cup gets to the final. who cares about the uefa? no one who actually won something in the league or cup, thats why the european cup and the cup winners cup were valued higher than the uefa cup. not sour grapes, just a higher evaluation of the competition than the people at uefa. :lol:

moxdevil

Reaction score
subtle expo subtle :) keep it polished for its return to the theatre of dreams, you know what the southerners are good for, as the arse have shown- polishing our trophy :lol:

E

expo

Hey, Im no Chelsea fan - I dream of the day when Sheffield United lift the Premiership Trophy

I think it's good for the Premiership if different clubs win instead of the same club year in year out (no offence to Manchester United intended).

moxdevil

Reaction score
sorry for the misrepresentation expo, but what i said still applies to the southern fairies!

i live a couple a miles from bramall lane, hoped they'd get promoted this season, but tailed off. ah well if they keep danny webber perhaps next season?

some of the best atmosphere's i have seen have involved the two united's, could be worse they could be suffering like the shite at hillsborough :)

E

expo

Everton 2-0 Newcastle

Everton moved to within one point of Champions League qualification with goals from David Weir and Tim Cahill.

Im pretty sure that Everton will now finish 4th and get that final Champions League place. This will be hard on Liverpool if they go on to beat AC Milan in the final and in my opinion the rules should be changed back so that the holder automatically qualifies for the next season.

Onimusha

Reaction score
that would be most unfair to everton. they've fought extremely hard for this 4th place. you just can't change the rules to suit the situation.
it would be like me calling my bookmaker at half-time to tell him to cancel my bet on team X because team Y is leading by three goals.

E

expo

Onimusha said:
that would be most unfair to everton. they've fought extremely hard for this 4th place. you just can't change the rules to suit the situation.
it would be like me calling my bookmaker at half-time to tell him to cancel my bet on team X because team Y is leading by three goals.

No I mean Everton should get the Champions League place and the winner of the competition should automatically qualify regardless of what position they finish in their respective league.

Status
Not open for further replies.