• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
ECW Championship Match
Chavo Guerrero (C) vs ? - I think that big guy like kane or daddy V will win battle royal but chavo will steal victory.

Triple-Threat WWE Championship Match
- Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. Triple H - HHH to win

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
- Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker - 'Taker to get title

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Ken Kennedy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito vs. MVP vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison - CM Punk to be mr MITB

Career Threatening Match
- Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels - HBK to take the match and highlight of the night/year

Raw vs. SmackDown Match
- Umaga vs. Batista - Umaga to win and then continue fight after mania

BunnyMania Lumberjack Match
- Ashley & Maria vs. Beth Phoenix & Melina - Faces to win

Belfast Brawl
- Finlay vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield - Finlay to get win with help from hornswoggle

Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather - Mayweather becaus, well he wouldn't do if he was going to win would he!!

Unit

Reaction score
Honky Tonk Man is making an appearance during Wrestlemania at a bar in Ft. Wayne, IN if anyone lives near. WM will be shown for free.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Smackdown is over and here are my Wrestlemania predictions.

Battle Royal for title shot
I really don't care...mmm...Elijah Burke

Chavo Guerrero (C) vs ? -
Chavo, no doubt in my mind.

-Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. Triple H -
That's a tough one. HHH hasn't been a champ for 2 years now. Cena has never lost at WM24. Nobody belives Randy Orton will win. I'm go with Randy Orton, because that would be a shocker.

- Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker -
Well, Undertaker is undefeated at WM, which sais it all. But Edge has never lost to Taker and is also undefeated at WM. I'd hate to see Taker's streak to end but I also wouldn't like to see him as the World Heavyweight Champion. So I go for Double DQ or Undertaker to win by DQ.

-Money In The Bank Ladder Match-
Shelton Benjamin will steal the show, but either CM Punk or Chris Jericho will win it. But which one of them? If Punk won, he would go after this Low-Value ECW title, so I say Chris Jericho will win it.

- Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels -

HBK will finally take this legendary old horse (no disrespect) behind the barn and end his misery.

- Umaga vs. Batista -
Batista will beat Umaga and Smackdown will win the band "supremacy"

- Ashley & Maria vs. Beth Phoenix & Melina -
I hope Melina and Beth will win, but unfortunately I can't see it happen.

- Finlay vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield -
I like JBL more, but Finlay will get his revenge and win.

Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather -
I second what Phinix said.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Enough of that. I was wondering...Has Chris Jerico beaten anyone by Walls of Jericho since his return?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
NO KA he fucking hasnt and its pissing me off because I've been craving to see so much!!! - I'd likew to see Elijah with the ECW title I like him!

DjMIAU

Reaction score
ProWrestling.net is reporting that WWE’s Robbie McAllister told fans who ran into him in Orlando today that WWE is sending him home and he will not be part of WrestleMania 24. If Robbie is shooting straight with the fans, it can be assumed that this is his punishment for being at the live TNA broadcast last night.

omg. shocking news. WrestleMania without Robbie?.. :[ i can't image that..

delboy

Reaction score
I wish shane would do a screwjob on Mayweather. that'd be awsome.

nekkid

Reaction score
Battle Royal for title shot
elijah

Chavo Guerrero (C) vs ? -
elijah. why not? i'm taking a small risk here

-Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. Triple H -
Definately cena. He is the man in wwe right now. I think this is a must win for him.

- Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker -
Undertaker wins clean

-Money In The Bank Ladder Match-
mr. kennedy

- Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels -
hbk wins for sure. although it would be awesome if ric won and then retired on his own at raw.

- Umaga vs. Batista -
batista. this match will suck

- Ashley & Maria vs. Beth Phoenix & Melina -
ashley and maria. this will steal the show for sure. haha

- Finlay vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield -
jbl

Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather -
big show

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah! Randy Orton is still the WWE Champion :headbang:
To be honest I kinda knew that Cena wasn't going to win. (forget my WM prediction). I knew that after I finally watched Larry King live with WWE superstars few hours b4 WM. Cena said he was going to be filming a new movie called "12 Rounds". (Cena sucks as a boxer, he sucks as an actor. Hopefully the movie won't suck)

MITB result was pretty good (at least Kennedy didn't win): I hope Punk will not go after that second rate ECW championship and will go to SmackDown to become World Heavyweight Champion and then start feud against Edge.

Kane got finally a title and maybe he will get back his power and heat and become who he was years back. BTW I digg Kanes uppercut.

The other results were okay.

Here are single Wrestlemania download links.
Credits to original uploader.
http://www.eatlime.com/download.lc?sid=53AA542F-2ADD-C4FF-400D-600F3144CB9C

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
FANS HURT LAST NIGHT

Damn this has to suck to be one of these people. You go to see Wrestlemania, the greatest event in wrestling, and you end up going to the hospital during the main event.

WFTV 9: Dozens Injured At WrestleMania XXIV Last Night
Date Added: March 31, 2008
Story By: Ryan Gray
WFTV 9 out of Orlando is reporting that dozens of fans were injured last night at WrestleMania XXIV when fireworks plunged into the crowd and exploded. Three fans were transported to the Orlando Regional Medical Center to be treated for non-life threatening injuries including burns. Victim Barbara Vetere was quoted as saying "It felt like a whip. I have a welt on my neck. Like a baseball bat hit me. It was horrible. Horrible."

According to the article, during the final match, Edge vs. The Undertaker, the pyrotechnics malfunctioned sending fireworks and hot cables into the crowded stands.

Greg Hoggatt of the Orlando Fire Department said, "You can see the marks on a few people where hot wires crossed and fireworks touched them." Firefighters said they acted quickly but Vetere said, "We had to sit up in the bleachers and wait for a paramedic to come. They didn't really examine us. And we had to walk all the way down to first aid and had to ask for a bag of ice just to put on our head."

WWE has yet to comment on the incident.

nekkid

Reaction score
I think KA was the winner for Wrestlemania predictions with 5/10, while myself and phyniz had 4/10. This one was much tougher to predict than l;ast year.

By the way wasn't Randy Orton winning the title make him the 2nd heel to win the title at mania? (HHH 1st)

I think we have a future dream wrestlemania match in the works now with Taker vs. hbk at mania 25. Streak vs. Mr. Wrestlemania in hbk's home state. Justa thought.

Supposedly there is talk of having Austin last match at mania 25 also.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
In case you missed it you can watch Wrestlemania Raw ECW Impact Smackdown and any future ppv here the day after the event. enjoy

http://www.freewebs.com/watchwrestlingweekly/index.htm

Don't like streaming, maybe downloading is more your thing. If so sheck this site out.

http://theundertaker-world.blogspot.com/

By the way wasn't Randy Orton winning the title make him the 2nd heel to win the title at mania? (HHH 1st)

Yokozuna was the first heel to win the title at WM, only to lose to to "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan about a min. later. Also Orton Didn't win the title he retained it. I think you meant to say that he was the second heel to win the main event @ WM. Even though it was the second to last match I would still consider it the main event.

Here are some WrestleMania fun facts

Appearances

Most WrestleMania Matches:
16 – The Undertaker

Most WrestleMania Appearances:
16 – The Undertaker

Most Consecutive WrestleMania Appearances:
12 – Bret Hart

Heel & Face Turns

Wrestlers to Make a Face Turn at WrestleMania:
Brutus Beefcake (WM 3)
Andre the Giant (WM 6)
Randy Savage (WM 7)
Steve Austin (WM 13)
The Big Show (WM 15)
Kane (WM 15)

Wrestlers to Make a Heel Turn at WrestleMania:
Rick Martel (WM 5)
Curt Hennig (WM 10)
Bret Hart (WM 13)
Triple H (WM 15)
Steve Austin (WM 17)
Trish Stratus (WM 20)

Title Facts

Only Wrestler to Win and Lose the Same Title at WrestleMania:
Yokozuna (WM9)

Only Wrestler to Lose 2 Belts at the same WrestleMania:
Kurt Angle (WM 16)

Most World Title Victories (WWF, WWE & World Heavyweight Championship)
3 – Hulk Hogan
3 – Steve Austin
3 - The Undertaker

Only man to win a World Title, a secondary title, and a tag team title at WrestleMania:
Bret Hart

Only Tag Teams to Walk out as Champions at Consecutive WrestleMania Events:
Demolition (WM 4,5,6)
Edge & Christian (WM 16,17)

Win/Loss Records

Most WrestleMania Wins:
16 - The Undertaker

Most Consecutive WrestleMania Wins:
16 – The Undertaker

Most Wins at 1 WrestleMania:
4 – Randy Savage (WM 4)

Most WrestleMania Losses:
7 – Tito Santana & Big Show

Most Consecutive WrestleMania Losses:
7 – Tito Santana

Most Losses at 1 WrestleMania:
2 – Kurt Angle (WM 16)

Wrestlers Undefeated at WrestleMania (min.)
3 matches):
Animal 3-0
Ax 3-0
Hawk 3-0
Rob Van Dam 4-0
Sable 3-0
Undertaker 16-0

Wrestlers to Never Win at WrestleMania (min. 3 matches):
B Brian Blair 0-3
Bart Gunn 0-3
Bubba Ray Dudley 0-4
Crush 0-4
D-Lo Brown 0-3
D-Von Dudley 0-4
Finlay 0-3
Goldust 0-5
Jeff Hardy 0-4
Jim Brunzell 0-3
Kama Mustafa (The Godfather/Goodfather) 0-3
Koko B Ware 0-3
Raymond Rougeau 0-3
Savio Vega 0-3
Vince McMahon 0-3

Wrestlers Placement on the Card

Wrestler to Appear in the Most Final Matches at WrestleMania:
8 - Hulk Hogan

Wrestler to Appear in the Most Consecutive Final Matches at WrestleMania:
5 – Hulk Hogan (WM 5 – 9)

Wrestlers to be in the Final Match at Their First WrestleMania:
Hulk Hogan (WM1)
Mr. T (WM 1)
Roddy Piper (WM 1)
Paul Orndorff(WM1)
Ted DiBiase (WM 4)
Sgt. Slaughter (WM 7)
Sid (WM 8)
Yokozuna (WM 9)
Lawrence Taylor (WM 11)
Brock Lesnar (WM 19)

Wrestler to Appear in the Most Opening Matches:
3 – Shawn Michaels

Only Wrestler to be in the Opening & Final Match at the Same WrestleMania:
Bret Hart (WM10)

Only Wrestler to go From the Final Match to the Opening Match the Next Year:
Paul Orndorff

Wrestlers to go From the First Match to the Last Match the Next Year:
Chris Jericho
Edge

Wrestlers to be in Both an Opening & a Final Match at WrestleMania:
Big Show
Bret Hart
Chris Jericho
Edge
John Cena
Paul Orndorff
Shawn Michaels
Yokozuna

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yo nekkid Texas is takers home state as well and austins!!! Hmm could lead to some very interesting matches!! Some interesting facts you found I was wondering if Chavo vs kane was a wrestlemania record for the fastest match? Sorry but has the brand split thing kinda ended with wrestlers appearing all over the place I saw Cade and murdock on smack down cm punk keeps popping up all over the place as well its very confusing!

Looks like there pushing the tag team decision again with all the big teams on raw and cryme Tyme back as well bout bloody time in my opinion!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think KA was the winner for Wrestlemania predictions with 5/10

Well, that's a surprise. Im speechless. You know I had a speech planned but I totally forgot it. I just can't belive I won. Okay. First I'd like to thank the Academy for giving me this oportunity. Then I'd like to thank my family. I could heve never done that without you. Mmm...That's it for this year.

Bobo. Great facts. I enjoyed reading them.

Phinyx. Couldn't agree with you more. I think I'm the biggest Cryme Time fan in the world. I like the fact that they reunited London and Kendrick.

Matt Hardy reurned!!! Hopefully it means US title is gonna mean something once again and MVP will finally lose it.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah OK so matt and MVp will go back and forh again but do you really think that Fatt Lardy...Sorry Matt Hardy is good enough to be US Champ?

nekkid

Reaction score
Phynix you are wrong The Undertaker is from Deat Valley. haha. Great speech KA, heartfelt, I was like I was reading Flair's farewell speech. I read rumors of another draft coming up, I think its time.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yh theres a three hour raw sheduled for 4/21 and thatswhrn they plan to move everyone around.... I mean moveall the big stars from the last12 months to Raw. All those that have not done so well to smackdown and those that have been a big disappointment to WWECW! Umanga to smackdown cm punk to raw and... Um LOL fuck it John Cena to WWECW!

vboy

Reaction score
I had prob watch the flair/HBK match 50 times now one great match in my opionon.