• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Damn...I'm 5'11" and I'm considered short. In Estonia the average height of men is about 6'2" (~188 cm) I think.

So the bash is coming up...Here are my predictions:

Michelle McCool vs. Natalya - I like Michell a lot, but Natalya is better wrestler.

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho - Last time he lost, so maybe this time, but then again It's Great AMERICAN Bash so Michaels should win. 50-50, but I say Jericho.

John Cena vs. JBL - It's tough to beat Super Cena even if he was ran into by a car, even if he spent the week in hospital. I say JBL because I want him to win.

WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way - Miz and Morrison will remain champs.

Mark Henry vs. Tommy Dreamer - Henry wins to quiet down the rumors that he won because he is black.

CM Punk vs. Batista - No winner through interference by Kane.

Triple H vs. Edge - Trips wins and Vickie will get her revenge.

nekkid

Reaction score
Michelle McCool vs. Natalya. Natalya, I still want a 2nd Hart foundation or some kind of 2nd generation stable with dibiase and rhodes

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho. (Loved the AMERICAN comment haha) I go with y2j, he needs this win. I think this match will steal the show.

John Cena vs. JBL. I'm kinda torn here, I'll go with JBL

WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way. I will go with Hawkins and Ryder. Miz and Morrison have had the titles a long time.

Mark Henry vs. Tommy Dreamer. Henry, he needs this win, plus I can't see dreamer as a world champ.

CM Punk vs. Batista (Bold choice on the no winner call KA) I'll go with CM Punk I think this feud will last a while.

Triple H vs. Edge: Edge, I see Edge winning here and then Vicky making his life hell on smackdown.

C0BRA

The Rise of Member
Reaction score
2r7my6q.gif

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
5/7 Not bad at all.

Shelton beat Matt Hardy...this is great.
Miz and Morrison lost title - well at least Jesse and Festus ot Hornswoggle didn't win.

Cena is a fucking Clark Kent...No..He's Claire Bennet - He got hit by car and did not have any scars, bruises or broken bones.

nekkid

Reaction score
Damn it 4/7, KA wins agian haha.

I don't like Cena but that double FU was impressive. By the way did they explain at the PPV what happened with Cena and how he survived that car crash debacle with JBL?

D'lo didn't shake his head.. a little disapointed.

I loved the Santino stuff. I wonder if Santino and Beth will wrestle/fight each other, get turned on, and then make out. That would be a funny storyline.

KA, good call on the Santino's casa, I think I watched all of them on youtube, hilarious. I think he is officially my favorite in wwe.

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Who here thinks that Santino's and Beth's relationships icky like me? -shudders-

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
What? They look so cute together, lol :D

Another pearl from Santino: I'm a wiener, John Morrisman is a wiener lover.

nekkid

Reaction score
Adamle is the GM on Raw. That is interesting. At first I thought it was aweful, but it might just be a good move. The crowd and wrestlers already hate him. Maybe Joey Styles will come back as ecw announcer.

Speaking of funny people in wrestling (Santinto) Alex Shelly is hilarious, check this out...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1WtdTDhnlaE

Another couple good ones with Chris Sabin as the Mototrcity Machine Guns

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SJXWAnimp9I

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6fO1DNyCwQ8&feature=related

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Great vids, nekkid (Y)

I was wondering why fans hate Michael Cole? I just don't understand it. I know they hate Adamle, because he made a mistake or two. But why Cole? Cole is my favorite announcer after Tazz. I personally dislike J.R.

BTW: I'm slightly becoming a Jamie Noble mark.

nekkid

Reaction score
Yes I like Noble also. I liked his stuff with Nidia back in the day. His Gimmick is a lot like Crash Holly's back in the day in some ways.

I like Michael Cole too. People don't like him? I haven't really seen that. I really liked Cole with JBL on Smackdown.

You don't like JR? Why?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Great vid nekkid!!

I see a lot of future in Jamie Nobel and Santino, who needs a belt I think - nothing major or for a great amount of time (depends on viewing figures!?!) but what if he was in a match got his as beat and then won with a roll up?? that would be great! I like him and beth too they make a nice/twisted couple who both have the best facial expressions!!

Summerslams gonna suck balls -
HHH vs Kali?
Edge vs taker HIAC (taker's too old and we dont get any big bumps anymore!)
Fatt Lardy...I mean Matt Hardy vs Mark Henry (New ECW strap good bad? ur opinion?)
Cena vs Batista (only good match!)
and going by what we've seen so far...
Jeff hardy vs MVP
Big Show vs Umanga
CM Punk vs Kane
Mickie James vs Katie Lea

Oh and on a final note: Mike Adamle just became the biggest heel in the WWE without even trying to be/wanting to be...if you suck you better know we fans are gonna let you know about it!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Little correction

Cena vs Batista is gonna suck, Cena is awful and always ruins PPV's for me, best PPV's this and last year were back in Era of Orton when Cena was out.

Only good match is going to be MVP vs Jeff Hardy.

And to answer your question nekkid. I hate that JR uses too many stupid comments...Like Oh my dear god or He must be broken in half or Get the EMT's and so on...

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wait wait wait wait wait a second, Mike Adamle, the announcer from the original American Gladiators, is now involved with the WWE? What the hell is he doing on there? Has the WWE fallen that far?

nekkid

Reaction score
This might be the worst summerslam ever. HH vs. Khali?!?!? WTF! MVP and Hardy might be good. If they go with HBK vs. Jericho one more time it might steal the show (Although that doesn't seem to be a compliment with this card).

I didn't know Angle cheated on his wife... for 2 and a half years! wow. He must have been getting crazy ass back then to be sick of banging KAren. Damn! I'm excited for Kurt show, he is funny and he says crazy things in interviews.

KA you didn't like JR's call when taker threw Foley off the cage "By God he must have been broken in half?" He does use it a little too often but, then again every announcer has a catchphrase that inevitably will get over used. Todd Grisham replaces Adamle? Thats interesting too. Why didn't anybody hire Shivane? He's not great, but definately light years ahead of Adamle or anybody in tna. (I know Russo made an angle out of this in tna but I still think he should have been hired SOMEwhere).

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Adamle is so bad on the mike he needs to be on smackdown so they can edit him and vince can skool him on what should and shouldnt be said!

J.R's comments are gold, he's good because he believes, he believes in the characters, the storylines everything reguardless of it being bad or good he still calls a match as though the people are gonna kill themselves!
Good God almighty they've killed him.
The cage broke, the ring broke and Mick Foley is broken in half.
My favourite JR quate involves Paul Heyman: RVD vs Jeff Hardy Ladder match Summerslam 2001
JR: "Anatomy, Anatomy, Ladder - You figure it out"
Heyman: "Oh I get it, the ladder wins!"

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
Santino and Beth reminds me a whole lot of the Eddie/Chyna storyline back in 2000. While I'm not necessarily looking forward to Summerslam 2008, I'll watch it online anyway.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yes, you can watch it live online, there are always some streamers.