• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
I think I have a way that will work for everybody.

1.Whatever the card is at 2pm (What 2pm do you mean KA, 2pm sunday Eastern Standard time?, that is what I assume) eastern standard time the sunday of the ppv, is the card that we predict.

2.If matches are added between 2pm and 8pm we cant predict them (as vince would say) in the interest of fairness.

3. However, we can post our predictions online for all matches as of 2pm, up until 8pm.

Does that make sence?

s6boysam

Reaction score
How about even if the predictions are posted for matches announced later, they just get discounted, the only matches that count are the ones the first person posts, assuming these are the correct ones. Does the PPV start 8pm EST? Because if so that is definately fair, I only know they start 1am GMT.

nekkid

Reaction score
s6 that wouldn't be fair to thoes who have to watch ppv in the middle of the night.

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
How about also making any match announced within 24 hours of the event, regardless of stipulation, only worth 1 point? That way, if someone misses out on guessing the outcome due to time of day, it's only the difference of a point.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah it stand for Next. Basicly NXT is now the breeding ground the young guys go there first and then move the smackdown and then to raw once they start selling lots of tshirts!!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
By the sound of it NXT seem to be more interesting to me than WWECW could have ever been. So kudos. I think I might watch a few shows.

Anyone watch Superstars on Thursdays? I haven't yet watched a single episode, seems pointless show for jobbers, I might download it tomorrow though because I heard Santino is going to be on TV :D

nekkid

Reaction score
I haven't watched ECW or smackdown since november. I don't plan on it either. I might even take them off my dvr. When is the last time something big happened on sd? They are just lame. I can see why JR was mad he got drafted there.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The wrestling on SD is much better than on RAW.

Also Smackdown has much better announcers.

Third. I'm not pissed off after SD like I'm after RAW.

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
From what I've heard, NXT is going to be a mixture of wrestling and the Real World. When they're not wrestling, cameras are going to follow the wrestlers around so the viewers can get to know them.

......eh, I'll give it a chance, but this doesn't sound too promising. As long as Bryan Danielson and Kaval (aka Low-Ki) are headlining the show, though, I'll tune in.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
WWE has said that Survivor Series has run it's course and will no longer be used. WWE is looking into more gimic PPV's like we saw last year. Expect War Games or something along those limes to appear this November!

I'm not sure about NXT it could work as the third show but I've heard that Syfy is looking for more themed wrestling which can't be good!

I never saw Bret in his glory days so should I be excited for his wrestlemania return or concerned for his health?

Tag team wrestling dead again?

Are WWE pushing the younger stars to soon? Cody Rodes. Ted Debiasi. Sheamus. all seem to be achieving things that back in day would took the now stars years to acomplish! Should it still take years to be a good champion? Do stars still have to follow the path of secondary championship (Inter or US) before become WWE or World Champion. It seems to be that people are getting belts before I even know their name!?!

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
What? They are replacing Survivor Series? it was like one of the big four! O.O

nekkid

Reaction score
It used to be the classic 5:

mania
summerslam
rumble
survovor series
king of teh ring

Then they dropped king of the ring in the late 90's but kept survivor series basically because of the history with the screwjob. The king of the ring has a good history too not to mention the first ever mention of "Austin 3:16 says I just whupped your ass!"

Anyway I think they should bring back king of the ring. Its just a tournament, not too gimmicky and has a good history. Thats my 2 cents.

Also phynix, Bret in his prime was a incredible in ring performer. His mic skills were shit for almost his whole career until they turned him heel late in his wwf run (Which he was awesome).

However, at this point bret is old, and he had a stroke. I wish they put him in the ring with shawn so that he could at least carry him
, the match will completely suck.

Bret had amazing matches go on you tube and check these out:

Austin v bret mania 13

bret v hbk iron man match mania 12? i think

bret v owen mania 10

bret v benoit on nitro, owen hart tribute

s6boysam

Reaction score
Is the Bret Vs Owen Mania 10 one the old blue steel cage match when he pulled Owens legs through the cage at the end? One of the few matches I remember from my childhood so it must of been good.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I also was like 5-7 back when Bret was the top dawg. For me, people around me created an image of Bret that he was the best ther is,was and ever will be. And I believed them without seeing him wrestle.

I was I think 15 when I first saw an actual wrststling match of Bret's. So almost 10 years believing. But I must say. Then I watched the matches nekkid mentioned above and HE REALLY WAS AS GOOD AS HIS REPUTATION.

nekkid

Reaction score
s6 bret did wrestle owen in the blue cage, but that wasn't the mania 10 match i was referring to. The cage match was good but the mania match was amazing. Edge commented on it saying that he counted something like 22 near falls.

It's funny, 2 of those matches that I listed bret lost.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm watching RAW as I speak (watched 5 minutes) and I already have a few questions

Is the President's day a big deal in the US?

Are they intentionally copying Canadians? If yes, then why?
Reason I ask.. the olympics started on Saturday (Friday for you).

The question above is because of the performance in the beginnig of the show...

1) At the olypics Canadian entham was sang. At RAW US entham... but here's what goes a bit strange.

2) The performers. Canadain girl had dark hair - so did the one on RAW
3) Canadian performer was wearing red dress - so did the one on RAW
4) Canadian performer was 16 singing sensation - Raw's performer was 15.

It is probably just a coincidence, but to me it seems weird.

And Orton - WTF is this:

Last edited: