• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Hellsing 308

Reaction score
The RVD DVD is really good, but they really don't cover things that have happened in his career to well. The matches are great, however.

Dillon

Reaction score
TSN in Canada the channel that shows Raw.Are saying Hulk Hogan will be on Raw this week.

Dillon

Reaction score
Steve Austin will be on Jimmy Kimmell tonight.

The_Thief

Reaction score
"Shelton is a lil bitch!!!" I got to give it to Jerhico for that one. And much props to Christian. He stood toe to toe with McMahon and called Cena "Marky Mark". Shit gave me a laugh.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
maybe they will finally have him go after the WWE or World heavyweight title.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The Christian/Tomko/Vince bit tonight had me rollin...not because of anything they said, but Tomko's facial expressions...everytime he grinned it made me think of the film Major Payne....

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Maybe they should bring in Bam Bam to fued with him.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
What does everyone think about these new tag teams The Heart Throbs and MNM. Personally I liked The Heartthrobs. They were pretty good in my opinion. I hope they make them worthwhile in their tag divisions unlike the bashams. I also love the way Melina gets in the ring. It makes me happy in the pants.

lazypirate

Reaction score
The Heart throbs were very funny. They took the Rico/Billy and Chuck gimmick and actually made it funny. There finisher looks pretty potent too. They just look a little green in the ring. Regal and Tajiri's facial expressions were very comedic as well.

Will have to wait on MNM till I can watch smackdown, since my pansy cable company doesn't have it.

The Tomko/Christian/McMahon bit was funny too. Tomko stole the show on that one with his facial expressions and the way he shut up Christian after Vince said " Don't interupt me again or you will be Captian Unemployed!"

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
lazypirate said:
The Heart throbs were very funny. They took the Rico/Billy and Chuck gimmick and actually made it funny.

Nah...Too Cool was doing that gimmick 5, 6 years ago...the humor, nor the match, impressed me too much...then again, the gayness of it all made me not wanna watch the match anyhow...

And on an unrelated note: Chris Masters still sucks. THE weakest full nelson I've seen since....since Crush used it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back...

Chuck67

Reaction score
RAW stuff-

-Backstage at MSG, there was a lot of anticipation among the wrestlers and other staff when Lita went out there since MSG crowds are known for being vocal about such issues. There was a lot of satisfaction taken in the reaction Lita received since there is great resentment at Lita and Edge for what happened originally, and now even more so because the belief is Hardy lost his job over it.

Vince McMahon considers MSG his gauge for what's over in his company. Wonder what he was thinking during that segment?

Say what you will about rowdy NY crowds in general, but this crowd was on point. They knew Chris Masters sucked; they knew when they bought their tickets a month ago they didn't pay to see Hunter punch JR's forehead over
and over, and they knew Lita screwed over Matt Hardy.

I'm all for 'new blood' on Raw and Smackdown- MNM debuted on Smackdown last week. So what does WWE do? They water it down and confuse the issue by debuting the lame Heart Throbs act four days later. The Heart Throbs are supposed to be the Ambiguously Gay Duo. Having Coach proclaim that he parties with them at (straight) bars in NY confused the issue and rushed the joke - which is that they're metrosexual straight men who take things a bit too far and are oblivious to it. Their debut should have been held off a bit until MNM 'grew roots' on Smackdown.

*nice to see Hogan get winded just from posing. I sincerely wish crowds would stop popping
for the guy cause I'm sick of him. I've been sick of him for years now.

-C

junkmail41a

Reaction score
Chuck67 said:
There was a lot of satisfaction taken in the reaction Lita received since there is great resentment at Lita and Edge for what happened originally, and now even more so because the belief is Hardy lost his job over it.

Vince McMahon considers MSG his gauge for what's over in his company. Wonder what he was thinking during that segment?

-C
Yeah, it was great to see the fans' reaction to Lita. She is still nice to look at though, so I would expect to see her make a quick heel turn to try to use the crowds emotions to the WWE's advantage. I don't think they want to lose two superstars over the affair incedent.

nekkid

Reaction score
I am a huge Shawn Michaels fan. But, I thought that he looked like the biggest dork, doing Hulk's poses with him. Anyone agree?

Anyway I heard that Shawn might be going to Smackdown and Kurt Angle to RAW, could be interesting. I also heard they were gonna make Michaels heel and feud w/ Cena. That would be great I love Michaels as a heel. Some of his most entertaining promo's was as a heel. I loved his cocky DX character.

Chuck67

Reaction score
HBK makes a great heel. Good move to send him to Smackdown.
Angle may have problems on RAW tho' because he and Triple H
don't get along well from what i've heard. Angle's expected to
feud with Batista after the draft.

-C

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
he was trying to get fired. There's an interview recap on Lords of Pain.com (or something like that...I can't recall the actual addy at the moment), where he said just that. He wanted out, so did a couple TNA (and mostly AJ Styles & AMW) bashing interviews...I guess TNA finally just got tired of it and canned him.