• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This Wrestlemania fucking sucked. I mean it.

MITB was great until the finish. Swagger? Swagger? C'mon.

Ortons match was exactly as predicted. But it was good.

Rest of the matches were way boring.

Oh yea. Edge and Jericho was pretty good too. But when Jericho won I was like. Oh no we're fucked. There is no way none of the HW titles get new owners. Meaning Cena was going to win, what he did. FUCK.

Oh and the performance of "America The Beautiful" was one of the worst I've ever heard.

And Michael Cole saying about the double DDT by Orton "We have never seen this before". He did the same to HHH and Cena , don't you fucking remember?

Oh and how could I forgot this. Why are lways the biggest dumbasses sitting in the front row and always in camere wiev. By dumbasses I mean the mutherfucker in Lebron Cavs jersey and Morrisons coat and the other motherfucker in pink.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's time like this I wonder why KA watches wrestling! You won't be happen unless you write the matches urself! But I have to agree it did have it's black scratch my head moments - swagger? Edge not winning? But I honk we'll all agree on how good the taker HBK match was and how bloody awful the vince bret match was! This won't be my last wrestlemania but I'm certain that the number I now watch/order will be significantly lower from now on!
Let me finish with this: to my hero to my 11 year old self wh spent many matches imitating and to the teenage rebel wthin me I say with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes; Goodbye HBK x

mervin

Reaction score
I would hope a Mixed Martial Arts thread would garner as much enthusiasm as does this one. By the way, I hate Brock Lesnar and I'm from MN.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's time like this I wonder why KA watches wrestling!

Blevieve me, I can't get my head wrapped around this either. But there is one thing thouhg. I don't watch RAW and Smackdown anymore. NXT and Superstars - watched both once - Will NEVER watch again. PPVs - I might check out the "Extreme rules"... might. And won't watch any more until Summerslam. /

too much others stuff to watch in summer - Football World Championships, Basketball World Championshio, Athletics European Chamionships, Decathlon World (europe mostly) League.

But about wrestling - I watch TNA. I have no bad words for them - they are entertaining. Except Ric Flair though. He was supposed to be retired and I don't understand a word he sais.

MMA thread would be OK, I'm not sure if it would get as big as this one though.

Brock Lesnar - I'm not a fan of his, but I don't hate him. If he improved his punching style (girly now) he'd be great. He dominates HW division but I bet the Russian Fedor Emelianko would beat him easy. Also I think Anderson would have a chance against him.

I'm a fan of Anderson, Quinton, Tito and GSP.

Also boxing - Welterweigh. Rest of the weight classes suck, but there are a few exceptions - Pavlik, Haye etc...

mervin

Reaction score
Yeah, I am a big MMA fan. Been watching it for years.

Brock is from my home state of MN and a lot of people idolize him here. In retrospect, I shouldn't have said I hate him. That's too strong of a word to accurately describe my feelings toward him. I just think he's an annoying redneck who got more MMA attention than he deserved because of the name he made for himself while he was wrestling. I also think Brock doesn't do himself any favors when he opens his mouth because he's not very bright. To his credit however, he's been nearly impossible to beat in the UFC, but that's mainly because no one has been able to deal with his brute strength. His overall MMA skills are completely lacking (other than his wrestling), but none of that matters at the moment because he doesn't need to learn how to strike or grapple as long as he can tackle his opponent and rein down hammer fists as he's laying on top of them. I think Cain Valasquez is going to be his most difficult opponent. I think Cain will beat him. I do like Tito, but the dude sets fire to every bridge he walks across and no one in the MMA world likes him because he's neurotic and a crybaby. His voice is also way too high pitched for a man of his stature and that's just wrong! It bothers me and his mother should have given him hormone pills as a teenager so he'd sound less like a girl and more like a man. He also hasn't evolved with the sport which is why I think his days as a top contender are done. But ok, who needs to be a top contender when you're banging Jenna Jamison. GSP is the man. I think he's the best fighter in the world at any weight class.

I wish I could meaningfully contribute to all this wrestling talk, but I stopped watching wrestling in the 1980's when I still an adolescent. :)

nekkid

Reaction score
Do you guys really think hbk is retired? I'm not buying it. First of all I read online that he is just gonna take time off until August before the match started. Second, although the farewell was well done they just didn't make a big enough deal out of it. Lastly, when Shawn said 'I will do everything in my power to make this my last match' it screamed comeback storyline to me.

Maybe this is just wishful thinking as hbk is my all time fav. What do you guys think.

By the way, I agree mania blew except for Shawn (just like last year). I guess mitb was a good spotfest.

s6boysam

Reaction score
Yeah but MitB had a terrible ending, I cannot stand Jack Swagger, I do not know why the company gets so high on him, I would of preferred ANYBODY to win that match over him, the dick couldn't even get the briefcase off of the hook lol.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Choose your words carefully you are a new fish in a very big pond with lots of MOD shark who enjoy wrestling! If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread please don't include yourself in it!

klis2nice

Reaction score
bret jsut made the hart dynasty turn face instead of heel now tynson kidd needs to shave those lil bangs he got ...

nekkid

Reaction score
Is anyone gonna add up the points from last time? If not, I'll do it during the next ppv, since i'm sure it will be boring as usual.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Well, I was never real big on wrestling, although as a kid I remember watching the old time guys like Haystacks Calhoun. But I like this UFC stuff...those guys are really brutal! Funny how one minute they're elbowing and hammering each other in the face, and when the buzzer sounds they're hugging each other. But they've really got more balls than a pool table to get in there. But regular championship boxing is still great to me. I hate it that Kelly Pavlik lost the other night...but I'm looking forward to Sugar Shane taking a piece out of Mayweather's ass...(I hope)...:D Or even Pac-Man!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Is anyone gonna add up the points from last time? If not, I'll do it during the next ppv, since i'm sure it will be boring as usual.

When's and what's the next PPV anyway? I haven't watched WWE since the week after Wrestlemania. TNA is right place for me.

But regular championship boxing is still great to me. I hate it that Kelly Pavlik lost the other night...but I'm looking forward to Sugar Shane taking a piece out of Mayweather's ass...(I hope)...:D Or even Pac-Man!

Pavlik's loss to some Argentinian guy was a surprise to me. Even though Pavlik looks like a rapist not an athlete I still like him :D Loss to Hopkins broke him.

Speakin' of B-Hop, he really should retire. I heard he wants to fight HW David Haye. David would KILL him (like he would kill both boring-ass "Jab-Jab-Win" Klit brothers).

Speaking of fighters who should retire - Roy Jones jr. He's my all time favorite boxer but he really should retire, how long can he embarrass himself? He should have retired 6 years ago.

Mayweather vs Mosely. I like both fighters but for some reason I would like Mosely to win. If Mayweather would have fought Pac I would like Mayweather fight.

nekkid

Reaction score
Exreme Rules this sunday.

By the way, I thought Impact was an awesome show last night and Raw was pretty bad, however I can understand why a little bit.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
matches = 1 point
champion matches = 2 points
if u get all ur guess right = 3 points

Elimination Chamber scores & Wrestlemania scores added together.
I did not class MITB as a championship match!

Ka - 6 + 4 + 7 = 17
Phynix - 6 + 4 + 7 = 17
ssmith - 9
jerseyboy - 8 + 4 + 12 = 24
S6 - 6 + 2 + 7 = 15
bobo - 6 + 4 + 8 = 18
Dj - 4 + 4 + 10 = 18
Nekkid - 6 + 4 + 6 = 16
Shottis - 8

A massive congrats to Jerseyboybastard who cleaned up at Wrestlemania great picks

World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger vs. Randy Orton (Extreme Rules Match) - swagger
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Batista (Last Man Standing Match) - Cena
Edge vs. Chris Jericho (Steel Cage Match) - Edge
Triple H vs. Sheamus (Street Fight) - Sheamus
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (If Punk loses, his head gets shaved) - Punk
Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs. Beth Phoenix (Extreme Makeover Match) - Beth
JTG vs. Shad Gaspard (Strap Match) - Shad

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
12 @ WM wow... JBB you're a WWE writer? :lol:

World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger vs. Randy Orton (Extreme Rules Match)
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Batista (Last Man Standing Match)
Edge vs. Chris Jericho (Steel Cage Match)
Triple H vs. Sheamus (Street Fight)
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (If Punk loses, his head gets shaved)
Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs. Beth Phoenix (Extreme Makeover Match)
JTG vs. Shad Gaspard (Strap Match)

I really don't know. A point would be great.

Shelton Benjamin released? WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Last edited:

DjMIAU

Reaction score

Shottis

Reaction score