• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Not to sound rude or anything, but why not? Its a prediction meaning I can give my opinion on who should win, I felt The Miz or Ted DiBiase should've been 1 of 2 people to win the Raw MITB. I see no problem in writing both names since I felt either one should've won and alas The Miz won. So I felt it would be no problem writing both, if it is something that inconvinienced you, I'm sorry for it, but I feel there was nothing wrong in it.

We play for points when it comes to PPV predictions, by picking two different people to win one match would not get you any points.

Lihen

Reaction score
We play for points when it comes to PPV predictions, by picking two different people to win one match would not get you any points.

Ah. That makes sense, but 2 questions, why not post results/rumors or anything else related to wrestling here?, all I've seen is PPV prediction and results, I wouldn't mind doing it if someone else rotated with me, say for one full week I report any related to TNA and WWE since I'm assuming those are the ones I and most people follow and then the following week the other person does the same.

And the other question is what are the points worth for, is there a prize for the person with the most points at the end of the year, is it just for fun or is there some other purpouse to them?

Sorry if I seem a bit interrogative but I've been a part of other wrestling forums in the past and well.....it hasn't been a good experince, but I feel different about this one, I feel I can really do well in this forum, if its ok with you all, I don't want no one to see me as the noob who thinks he's in charge or anything, I'm just a very headstrong person and don't like to keep my opinions/suggestions to myself, and some people don't respect and appreciate that and sooner than later kick me off the forums. I hope that won't happen here.

nekkid

Reaction score
We talk wrestling in here as well as the ppv predictions. Its funny though, the talk usually is myself or the others going on rants. Feel free to post results or news (No Spoilers). I put links to shoot interviews sometimes.

The ppv game is done for 12 months, its just for fun, at the end of the year whoever has the most points gets crowned wwe ppv king or something.

Lihen

Reaction score
All right thanks I'll start by posting the Raw results later on tonight.

And it'd be nice to have a scoreboard showing the points thus far and who has the lead depending on who's played so far.

Lihen

Reaction score
WWE Raw 8/2 Results

The opening video is a promo of Cena's team and their problems last week's Raw. The main event is Randy Orton vs The Miz.

Edge came out to open the show. After saying he doesn't trust his Raw team. Edge challenged Wade Barrett to a match. R-Truth came out and told Edge he needs to stop thinking about himself and get with the team. Edge threatened Truth with a spear.

The anonymous general manager chimed in. Cole stated the general manager wanted R-Truth to exit the ring for the next match, which was Edge vs. Barrett, Truth told Edge, "Good luck, you are on your own."

1. Edge fought Wade Barrett to a no-contest when Nexus interfered. Barrett nearly took the spear, but he got out of the ring and called for his Nexus teammates. Edge escaped through the crowd and ran right by correspondent Edward. Edge stared down Nexus from the crowd.

Backstage, Cena found Edge and said they have to fight together in order to win at SummerSlam. Edge said Cena would have to win without him because he quit the team.

2. Alicia Fox, Jillian Hall and Tamina defeated Natalya, Eve Torres and Gail Kim. Fox beat Natalya for the win, afterwards she grabbed a microphone and stated she was the Diva's Champion ever, even better than her opponents and even her teammates. Melina's theme music is played as she makes her WWE return, when Fox tried to flee J. Hall stopped her and put her back in the ring, she tries to attack Melina, she does the matrix move hits her with a stunner like manuever, before hitting her splits kick finishing move, after she posed for the live crowd.

Jericho came to Cena and said Cena is the one who really needs to quit. He challenged Cena to a match for later in the show. The loser of the match leaves the SummerSlam team. Cena said no at first, but Jericho convinced him.
John Morrison and Great Khali were shown talking backstage. Morrison left and the Nexus arrived. They said they didn't attack Khali last week because they respect him and want him to join them. It was announced that Khali would face Ted DiBiase Jr. later in the show.

3. Sheamus pinned Goldust. Sheamus said what a difference a year makes. He said he became champion in one year and didn't need a briefcase, nor did he take as long as Orton did to win his first title. He said Orton couldn't beat Triple H, whereas he ended Hunter's career.

4. John Cena defeated Chris Jericho in a loser leaves Team Raw match. Cena won the match with the STF. The live crowd was really into this match. Afterward, Cena told Jericho he didn't want him to leave the team. He said Jericho is still the best at what he does, and said they could taken on Nexus together. Jericho shook his head no and walked out on Cena, so it looks like he's off the team.

Backstage, Edge and Chris Jericho agreed that Cena needed them, but they don't need him. The Raw general manager chimed in and announced that next week, Edge and Jericho will face Cena and Bret Hart. The Nexus members will serve as lumberjacks for the match.

Justin Roberts interviewed Randy Orton, who responded to Sheamus's promo by saying he gave Triple H a six-week vacation by kicking him in the skull. Orton invited Sheamus to ringside to watch his match against Miz. He said the good news for Sheamus is that he will beat Miz so bad that he won't be able to cash in his MITB contract. He said the bad news is that it will be Sheamus's turn for the beating in two weeks.

5. The Great Khali defeated Ted DiBiase. Wade Barrett and Skip Sheffield came to ringside and distracted DiBiase by grabbing his Million Dollar Title belt, which led to Khali getting the win.

6. Randy Orton defeated The Miz. Sheamus watched the match from the stage. Randy pinned Miz after hitting the RKO. Sheamus rushed the ring, but Randy saw it coming and struck the Viper Pose, which stopped Sheamus dead in his tracks, thus ending Raw.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Thanks for the results L. Sounds like it was yet another boring RAW. Won't bother to download and watch it.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for the results L. Sounds like it was yet another boring RAW. Won't bother to download and watch it.

Raw was quite boring last night, ROH on the other hand was pretty damn good The Briscoes took on the kings of wrestling in singles matches. Someone needs to show Chris Hero how to throw somthing other than elbows.

Lihen

Reaction score
WWE NXT Results

* The show opens with the Pros on the stage and the Rookies coming to the ring. Matt Striker announces there will be a kissing contest tonight hosted by Layla and Michelle McCool.
* Husky Harris is up first for the kissing contest. McCool tells him to kiss her but he has to think about it. McCool interrupts his thinking and brings out Laredo's own Margarita and out comes a fat Mexican woman. All the Rookies kissed her and as picked by her, Lucky Cannon was the winner. LayCool tell the Rookies that they each just won herpes.

* Husky Harris beats Kaval.

* Backstage segment with Kofi Kingston and Michael McGillicutty talking about fighting The Miz. Lucky Cannon comes in and says he wants to face Miz. Miz is watching everything and accepts the challenge to face the winner of McGillicutty vs. Lucky.

* Michael McGillicutty defeats Lucky Cannon.

* Alex Riley defeated Percy Watson.

* The Miz defeated Michael McGillicutty in the main event. This was the best match of the night, thus ending this week's NXT.

Lihen

Reaction score
Raw was quite boring last night, ROH on the other hand was pretty damn good The Briscoes took on the kings of wrestling in singles matches. Someone needs to show Chris Hero how to throw somthing other than elbows.

I don't have the channel that broadcasts ROH, is there any website you know that frequently posts the ROH shows and PPV's?, I can't find any, I'd like to post ROH as well, I'm a big fan of the company. I remember the days I had a real home computer based internet connection (this a mobile phone connection) and I used to download the ROH shows and PPV's, including the day The Age of the Fall was formed and they hanged Jay Briscoe upside down in the middle of the ring. So if you could help me by recommending a website or even posting the ROH results yourself, I'd really appreciate it.

Lihen

Reaction score
Due to my phone having a bitch fit with me tonight I will post the August 5th TNA IMPACT Results tomorrow possibly in to 2 parts just to be safe.

Lihen

Reaction score
TNA IMPACT Results Part 1

* Tommy Dreamer calls out Raven and asks for an explination for his actions against him. Raven says its because he and married his former girlfriend. Abyss joins in and start attacking Dreamer, before RVD and Foley make the save. Its announced that at Hardcore Justice Raven will Dreamer with Foley as the guest referee.

Hamada and Taylor Wilde defeated Velvet Sky and Lacey Von Erich to become the new TNA KO's Tag Team Champions, after a distraction by Madison Rayne and the mysterious biker chick.

A.J. Styles reatined the TNA Global TV Championship against Rob Terry, after a low blow when the ref was distracted.

Raven and Abyss vs RVD and Dreamer is conformed for later tonight.

A backstage segment is shown where Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne are being held by security after Sky tried to attack Rayne because she wa so angry she lost her match earlier because of Rayne.

Lihen

Reaction score
TNA Impact Results Part 2

The Motorcity Machine Guns defeated Beer Money Inc. To tie the series 2-2 in a "Capture the X" Ultimate X match. In my opinion the best match of the night.

Hogan, Biscoff and Miss Tessmacher are in the ring and announce that next week's TNA will be a super show and announce the following matches:

RVD vs Abyss in a "Stairway to Janice" ladder match with Bischoff as the guest ref

The MMG vs Beer Money Inc. In the final match in the best of 5 series for the TNA Tag Team Championships

Mr. Anderson vs The Pope

Kurt Angle vs A.J. Styles

and that Jeff Hardy will have an open challenge next week.

Lihen

Reaction score
TNA Impact Results Part 3

After the announcements Nash hit the ring and said its time for the youg talent in TNA to have more time, and that he dosent like guys sucha as Bsichoff for keeping those talents down, he then attacks him and Hogan, Jarrett tried to make the save, but Sting with red face paint helped Nash beat everyone in the ring and left together.

The Pope defeated Orlando Jordan. After the match Matt Morgan attacked The Pope, Mr. Anderson made the save but The Pope want happy about it.

Backstage Christy Hemme tells Ric Flair that if any Fortune members interferes in his next match, he'll be suspended for 90 days.

Lihen

Reaction score
TNA Impact Results Part 4

Jay Lethal vs. Ric Flair in a Street Fight. Flair is busted open early. His clothes are ripped off, leaving him battling in underwear and one sock. Douglas Williams shows up to help Flair. Flair finally gets the pin on Lethal after Williams pushes Jay's leg off the ropes.

TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam and Tommy Dreamer defeated Raven and Abyss in a pretty good tag match. Van Dam nailed the five star frog splash on Raven. Abyss attacked them after the match but the ECW crew hit the ring. Abyss got the upper hand but the lights went out and when they returned, The Sandman was in the ring with the Singapore Cane and cleaned house. Thus the show ends.

Lihen

Reaction score
WWE Smackdown Results August 6th, 2010 Part 1

The show begins with Mysterio in the ring, saying he did not take out The Undertaker. Drew McIntyre comes out and challenges Rey to a match, stating he would take him out as he did to Christian last week. Rey accepts, so it will be Rey Mysterio vs Drew McIntyre later on.

"Dashing" Cody Rhodes defeated Matt Hardy.

In a backstage with Laycool and Teddy Long, Teddy asks one of them to surrender one the belts, McCool does so, they argue and break the surrendered belt.

Dolph Ziggler defeated Kofi Kingston to become WWE's new Intercontinental Champion, with some help from Vickie Guerrero. After the Kofi went ballistic and beat up Ziggler to the point he had to carried out by paramedics.

The S.E.S. comes out and show a video of them beating up Big Show they brag about it and Punk says good things of his group before their next match.

Lihen

Reaction score
Punk, Gallows and Mercury defeat the team of MVP, JTG and Chris Masters. Good match here with Gallows getting the win for his team.

Teddy Long and Jack Swagger had a backstage segment. Swagger blamed all his troubles with Kane on Teddy. I think this may have been a segment for arena viewers only since they referenced the dark main event.

Rey Mysterio defeated Drew McIntyre in the main event with a rollup. This was the best match for SmackDown of the night.

After the match Kane comes down and there's a casket. Rey escapes from Kane and says he didn't take out Undertaker and reveals that Kane was the attacker. SmackDown ends with Kane staring up to the sky for a long time, crying or laughing to himself.

Lihen

Reaction score
Predictions for tonight's HardCORE Justice PPV:

*Note as of yet only 2 matches have been announced:

RVD (my pick) vs Sabu (who replaces Jerry Lynn after suffering a back injury) for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship

and

Tommy Dreamer vs Raven (my pick) with Mick Foley as a guest referee.

These wrestlers have been confirmed and or rumored to appear tonight:

Team 3D, Rhino, Stevie Richards, Simon Diamond, Al Snow, Axl Rotten, Johnny Swinger, 2 Cold Scorpio, Brother Runt, CW Anderson, The Sandman and The FBI (Full Blooded Italians), but it is unknown what their role will be at PPV.

Lihen

Reaction score
Results for TNA HardCORE Justice

Taz starts talking about ECW and says that those who tried to end his career can kiss his ass.

The FBI (Tracy Smothers & Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke with Sal E. Graziano) defeated Kid Kash & Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger.

Backstage A.J. Styles talks about the fights between Tommy Dreamer and Sandman.

Al Snow talks to Nova (The Head) before a Blue Meanie imitator showed up. Stevie Richards joins as well and says he'll show what he's made of.

2 Cold Scorpio defeated C.W. Anderson.

Madison Rayne, Matt Morgan y Mr. Anderson talk about ECW.

RVD is informed his opponent tonight will be Sabu.

Stevie Richards defeated Justin Credible, after the match Credible hit Richards with kendo stick, the lights go out and Sandman hits Credible with a kendo stick as well.

Lihen

Reaction score
Brother Runt vs. Al Snow w/Head vs. Rhino; Rhino wins after spearing Runt.

Magnus and Chris Sabin talk about ECW.

Team 3D (with Joel Gertner) defeated Axl Rotten & Kahonus (Balls Mahoney)

Raven defeated Tommy Dreamer

Rob Van Dam defeated Sabu to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.