• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Damn missed the PPV predictions again, Glad to see that The American Dragon is back. BTW I would have picked all the matches correctly, even the Dolph/Kofi match, soyou should give me the points anyway. :skeezy:

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Freaking Cena too a DDT on concrete!! Back in the day they used that to 'end' careers!! Bring back HHH as a heel to sort things out!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Looks like a PPV worth watcing. Sorry missed the predictions. Didn't have network connecton for 3 days because the thunder fucked up my router.

Lihen

Reaction score
Results for WWE Raw 8/16

Nexus is out. Barret says that this defeat will only fuel their desire to dominate Raw, but....as always Cena, he makes of every one one them and pointing that The Nexus does have its weak links, The GM chime and announces that a series of matches involving SummerSlam's 7 on 7 match, with The Nexus choosing who they would face except Barret who will face Jericho, before this this match was announced Barret said if any member of Nexus lose, they would be exiled from the group.

Barret defeated Jericho.

J. Long, C. Day and J. Sudeikis from Going The Distance are the guest hosts and present the Hart Dynasty, The GM chimed in and announced the rename of the UTTC to simply the WWE Tag Team Championship, along with the presentations of brand new titles by B. Hart, who is then announced to face J. Gabriel later tonight.

Lihen

Reaction score
Tarver defeated Bryan in his return to Raw with the help of The Miz and A. Riley, after the match the assault continued on Bryan ending with a SCF by The Miz on his MITB briefcase.

Backstage Miz says he attacked Brian because he took his place on the Raw team the night before, and because people still think Bryan is better than The Miz, he finished by saying he just proved them otherwise.

Young says he wants to face Cena.

Seconds before the match start, The GM chimes and says he feels B. Hart shouldn't be wrestling tonight and has a replacement for the match with Gabriel

Lihen

Reaction score
Gabriel defeated Orton by 10 count when Sheamus interrupts the match and he and Orton go at it on the outside, it ended with Orton hitting 7 chairshots to Sheamus followed by an RKO.

Sheffield and Otunga defeated R - Truth and Morrison

Maryse, Jillian and Alicia Fox defeated Melina, Eve Torres and Gail Kim

Slater defeated Edge by 10 count, after the match Edge speared Slater.

Cena defeated Young via STF, after the match the remaining 6 members of Nexus attacked Young to end the show.

Lihen

Reaction score
Results for WWE NXT 8/17

The show begins with every contest cutting a small promo saying why they should still be on NXT.

There was 2 eliminations, Percy Watson was the first elimination.

Z. Ryder defeated M. McGillicutty

Kaval defeated H. Harris

K. Kingston defeated A. Riley

The other elimination was Husky Harris, he thanks Rhodes for being his pro and thanks to the other pros as well, Rhodes then speaks badly of all the rookies and out of nowhere attacks Kaval with the help of Harris, but Kaval hits the Warriors Way on Harris to end the show.

Lihen

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay guys, had no service till today, also after posting this week's TNA and SD results I will be retiring from this forum, I find I have nothing else to do here, so I figure I might as well leave.

s6boysam

Reaction score
C'est La Vie, this thread is pretty much dead now anyway, apart from your updates (which have been very good btw, although the constant shortening of first names seems perplexing sometimes, is Big really the first name of Mr Show? And is it that much easier to type B. instead of Big?, lol it has been good though), people are mostly on here only to post the predictions. And people don't seem to really care about those anymore, there were 4 or 5 serious contenders last year and now there are...2, maybe? And the scores haven't been updated for months. I have been watching wrestling less and less this year (watched 2 WWE PPV's, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania, and a handful of the weekly shows this year, I am not quite sure exactly what the fuck NXT is). It seems like the shittiness of the current WWE is finally gonna make me stop watching wrestling, which I have watched for the past 15-20 years. Oh well.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
1) about the reviews. I like it. Reading them is how I decide wether to download a show or not

2) this thread is in coma thanks to wwe fucking us the old school fans. Cunts.

3) 2 contenders? Maybe for 1st place. 3rd is pretty equal.

4) Just watched Summerfest. (no longer the good old Summerslam imo) I would give a long review if I had more things positive to say. But I don't want to waste my time on long bitching and you don't want to read it.

- Ziggler vs Kofi - sucked - RELEASE VICKIE ALREADY!!! . It's been 4 years since Eddie passed. I think it's time to move on. EXCUSE ME!

- Alicia Fox vs Melina - sucked - Fox can't wrestle and Melina is way past her prime. not as good wrestling wise and not as hot as she used to be. What happened to divas who actually could wrestle like Nidia, Lita, Trish and so on?

- Big Show vs Punk and Co - sucked - slow boring match like every other Show match. If you think logically there was no way Show could have won. But he did. Also they should stop calling him the "Worlds Largest Athlete " like they should stop calling Henry the Worlds Strongest Man because they're NOT.

- Randy vs Sheamus - pretty good - those are the only guys in the entire WWE whose matches excite me. It was very very good until the finis. Also, Sheamus was out cold, why didn't the Miz cash in? Again dumb writing by the WWE

- Kane vs Mysterio - sucked - Lets face it, both guys are way past their primes. Kane still has hope only if he became again a dominant monster but I can't see it happening after years of jobbing. Rey has no hope in my opinion. Undertaker should retire also. Sorry. Also... wtf storyline "Rey turned Taker into a vegetable" WTF . Like anyone believes it could really happen. Again very dumb writing.

- WWE vs NXT - almost good- We all knew WWE was going to win it. "Our jobs, livelyhood, families are at stake" WTF. It was really really entertaining match. And if it wasnt with the typical getting beaten up, then hulking up asswhipe Cena it would have been great, but again they fucking spoiled it. there was 5 on 1 beattown on Cena but yet he still won. Again dumb writing. I so wished NXT would win. THis is bullshit.

LOL crowd - all the kids and their parents and teens with Bieber fever vs Real fans like us : "Lets go Cena" "Cena Sucks"

brief review again turned into a rant. Sorry.

Lihen

Reaction score
August 19th TNA Impact Results

Bischoff opened show and vacated the title due to RVD's injuries over the attack by Abyss last week. An single elimination 8 man tournament will be held to determine a new champion at No Surrender if memory serves right, then he finishes by saying the show must go on.

Fortune is out in a Evolution-ish entrance with new music, all in suits except for Williams, Dixie interrupts along with EV2.0 and says she gave them all TNA contracts and they would get them and Abyss back for their attack last week.

Foley cut a promo on Flair to set up future match.

Hardy defeated Terry in a tournament match.

Mr. Anderson defeated Lethal in a tournament match.

Love w/ Sky defeated Rayne w/ Mystery biker chick to retain the TNA Knockouts Title.

Angle defeated Williams in a tournament match.

Borash said to get ready for two people who haven't teamed up in a while: Sting and Nash.

Sting and Nash said they were about to tell the truth about the cancer in TNA when Jarrett came out on the ramp and threatened to beat them up, Hogan came out with Jarrett, they headed to the ring and there was a big staredown, the lights went out and when they came back on, Fortune beat down everyone, they celebrated and then left.

Dinero defeated Morgan in a tournament match.

Styles defeated Dreamer, he made Dreamer bleed. Fortunate walked onto the ramp, but they were jumped by the EV2.0 faction. Abyss snuck inside the ring and slammed Dreamer to set up the finish. There was a big brawl on the ramp to end the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
bobobill said:
-KA- said:
2) this thread is in coma thanks to wwe fucking us the old school fans. Cunts.

YUP YUP WHAT IT DO

I tune in every once in a while and then quickly loose interest and change the channel... and this coming from someone who used to obsess over wrestling... it is sad to see something you love slowly die... but this sport comes in waves, right now we are in a trench.. the crest is coming, and hopefully it will be awesome...

I miss shit like this CLICK ME

thanks for giving us the rundown on what happens on the shows... at least i can keep up with the recycled story lines... :banana:

Lihen

Reaction score
WWE Smackdown Results 8/17

R. Mysterio is out and says he's everything is cleared and is happy Undertaker now knows it was Kane who attacked him, A. Del Rio interrupts and calls Rey a mexican slave, Mysterio slaps him and hits 619, before challenging Del Rio to a match later in the night.

C. Rhodes gives grooming tips.

K. Kingston defeated D. Ziggler via DQ thanks to Vickie Guerrero. Ziggler then attacked Kingston.

LayCool talk about Melina, Hornswoggle is spying on them.

L. Gallows, Serena and J. Mercury complain over Punk's attitude, Punk comes out and they have a match later on, if they lose they are out of The S.E.S.

Gallows & Serena defeated Big Show & Kelly Kelly.

Kane did a promo about Undertaker and says the attack had been 15 years in the making.

Christian defeated D. McIntyre after the match Rhodes & McIntyre attack Christian, Matt Hardy tries to save but gets beatdown as well.

J. Swagger challenges MVP to a match next week, with the winner becoming the host of the VIP Lounge.

In his debut, A. Del Rio defeated R. Mysterio by submission, this ends the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lihen

Reaction score
That's it for me, I'm hanging up my "boots", hope you found my posts useful in some way and well, it was fun....so bye to you all.

IcarusWings

Reaction score
Wrestling brethren on a naked celebrity forum?

We get everywhere these days don't we. :)

Who's excited for Raw's 900th episode!?

No one... Didn't think so.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Jesus Christ another noon leaving their two cents when it's unwanted. If your not a fan of wrestling fine but don't come in to the place of wrestling fans and start berating it. You will not last long.

eggy01

Reaction score
World Wrestling Entertainment has been made aware of the passing of Gertrude (Luna) Vachon. WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Vachon family.

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Did Lihen quit giving the results?? That sucks.. well I guess I can help out with that until someone else takes over...

I take no credit for these.. i have just "borrowed" them from other sites that I visit

WWE 900th Episode of RAW 8/30

Results:

- Bret Hart opened the show, mentioning that he and the Undertaker were both at the very first episode of Raw. This brings out Kane, who says that there is no more Undertaker. This brings out Taker himself, and after a brief confrontation the anonymous general manager announces Bret Hart vs. Undertaker for later tonight.

1. The Miz and Alex Riley defeated the team of Kofi Kingston and Michael McGillicutty and the team of Daniel Bryan and Kaval when Miz pinned Kaval following a Skullcrushing Finale. After the match, Miz and Riley jumped Daniel Bryan, attacking him with the Money in the Bank briefcase.

2. Divas Champion Melina and Eve defeated Co-Womens Champions LayCool (Layla and Michelle McCool) when Melina pinned Layla with a roll-up only a few moments into the match. LayCool challenges Melina to a title unification match at Night of Champions. Melina accepts, and makes it a lumberjack match.

- Chris Jericho says that if he does not win the WWE Championship at Night of Champions, he will leave WWE.

3. #1 Contenders Match: John Morrison and R-Truth vs. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre went to a no contest. The referee lost control of the match almost instantly, throwing the match out before it could even begin.

4. Bret Hart vs. The Undertaker never happened. Wade Barrett made his way to the ring and said that he would delouse Bret Hart and prove that Undertaker was indeed a "dead man." Barrett was quickly beaten, but the lights went out, and when they came back on Bret Hart had vanished and Kane was in the ring. Undertaker gets the upper hand, but the lights go out again, and when they come back on, Kane is gone. Nexus hits the ring, but Taker holds his ground, until the lights go out yet again. When they come back on, Barrett has Undertaker on his shoulders and drops him with his finisher, Wasteland. Kane watches and laughs from the top of the ramp.

5. Jack Swagger defeated Evan Bourne by submission with an ankle lock. During the match, Alberto Del Rio made an appearance, driving into the arena in a Bentley. After the match, Del Rio "reenacted" what happened with Rey Mysterio on Smackdown by attacking Bourne. Mark Henry made the save before Del Rio could injure Bourne with a steel chair.

- CM Punk and the (remaining) Straight Edge Society hosted an outstanding segment highlighting the "lowlights" of Raw's history. Punk condescendingly introduced clips of Triple H's siege on Randy Orton's home, the DX invasion of WCW, Cena throwing Edge into the Long Island Sound, and Stone Cold Steve Austin's beer bash. Stone Cold's music hit, but it was just a joke from Punk. Shortly thereafter the Big Show came to the ring, and after some back-and-forth attacked the Society, sending them packing.

6. Elimination Tag Team Match: Nexus (Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, Michael Tarver, and Heath Slater) defeated John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Edge, and Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho walks to the back before the match can begin and is counted out to make the match 5-on-4. Edge intentionally pushed down the referee to get himself disqualified, making it 5-3. Sheamus tried to take on all five members of Nexus without tagging in his partners, and eventually their combined efforts were too much for him and Heath Slater eliminated the WWE Champion to make it 5-2. Cena eliminates Heath Slater with an Attitude Adjustment to make it 4-2, then eliminates David Otunga with the STF to make it 3-2. As he's rolling out of the STF, Justin Gabriel comes off the top with a 450 splash to pin Cena cleanly and make it 3-1. Randy Orton quickly eliminates Gabriel and Michael Tarver with a pair of RKOs to make the match 1-on-1, but Wade Barrett quickly criticals him with Wasteland to get the victory.

WWE Superstars **SPOILER** will air Thursday 09/02
John Morrison (Raw brand) beat Tyler Reks in 5:00. "Morrison" chants lead to the flying chuck kick and Starship Pain for the pin. Strong heat for Morrison, which helped transfer over to Reks.

(1) Kofi Kingston beat Chavo Guerrero in 13:00. "Chavo" chants from the anti-Universe were quickly drowned out by buzz for Kofi. A near double count-out was broken up at nine. "Kofi" chants erupted. At the ten-minute mark, the crowd was willing Kofi back from a sleeper, then a leglock. Chavo paid homage to Eddie Guerrero with the Three Amigos; "Eddie" chants started. Kofi then dropped Chavo with a spinning heel kick for the win. This will most likely be the Superstars main event.

WWE Smackdown **SPOILER** will air Friday 09/03
*Smackdown opens up with the ring decorated in balloons, a pinata wearing a Rey mask hanging in the middle of the ring, red/white/green streamers, a table with champagne and servants with hor dourves. Alberto Del Rio comes out and talks about destroying Rey Mysterio. He takes a stick and hits the pinata. He says Rey is just like the pinata, a burro. Christian interrupts him and says he knows who he is, he's JBL - Juan Bradshaw Layfield. He says he's joking and knows he's Enrique Iglesias. Christian starts to sing 'Hero'. He tells Del Rio he saw what he did to his friend Rey and came out to confront him. Del Rio tells him to leave before he ends up like Rey. The two stare off but Del Rio tells him they'll meet another place and time. He leaves Christian in the ring, who is attacked by Drew McIntyre (Drew came through the crowd, he tried to jump the barricade but tripped and fell; that will be edited out). The two have a match which is now in progress....

*Christian pinned Drew McIntyre.

*Michelle McCool pinned Kelly Kelly. Layla El was on commentary.

*WWE Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler pinned Chris Masters.

*The Big Show defeated CM Punk and Luke Gallows in a handicap match. Punk nailed Gallows with the GTS after the match.

*The VIP Lounge is the All American American Lounge since Jack Swagger gets to host, since he beat MVP last week. Swagger comes out with his father, who is still in a wheelchair from the injuries Kane caused several months back. Swagger Sr. said that he was proud of his son and wants him to do pushups for a minute. Swagger is doing them when MVP comes out. They argue back and forth and Swagger Sr. falls out of the wheelchair. MVP tosses Swagger out of the ring and nails Swagger Sr. with the Ballin' elbow.

*Cody Rhodes pinned Matt Hardy. Before the match, Rhodes made fun of Hardy's appearances and said if anyone needed a tire, Matt has a spare.

*WWE World champion Kane cut a promo on the Titantron, saying he would defend his title at the Night of Champions and destroy the Undertaker once and for all. The Druids come out with a coffin. Kane pops out and says he was always the "other brother" and the "afterthought" but now the roles are reversed and Undertaker is in his shadow. Kane says Taker is weak and Kane saw his weakness when he left Taker comatose. Kane says their saga is over. Taker will be no more and nothing will stop him from destroying Taker. The lights go out and when they return, Taker is in the ring. The lights go out again and when they return, Kane is gone. Undertaker goes to the coffin and opens it but there's nothing inside. Kane appears on the Tron and promises he is going to destroy the Undertaker at the Night of Champions.

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
TNA IMPACT RESULTS 8/26
TNA World Tag Team Champions Motor City Machine Guns defeated Generation Me in a non-title match. After the match, the Guns raised the Buck’s hands

The Original Beautiful People of Angelina Love and Velvet Sky came out to cut a promo stating that they were a unit again. They trash talked Madison Rayne. This led to Madison and the helmeted biker bodyguard coming out, with the biker girl taking off the helmet to show the mask that she wore on The Whole F'n Show. Madison mentioned how she, Angelina, and Velvet were committing copyright infringement by using The Beautiful People's music, which she wants to own the rights to. This led to verbal insults that turned into a pull-apart brawl between all four.

Rhino called out Abyss and the two brawled. The brawl went through the Impact Zone and ended up near the area by the Spanish Announce Table. Rhino laid out Abyss with a gore

Desmond Wolfe defeated Stevie Richards via Tower of London

Something happened backstage and Angelina Love came out again and called out Madison Rayne. They started brawling around ringside before a match started which saw TNA Knockout Champion Angelina Love defeat Madison Rayne in a non-title match following her bicycle kick.

Mick Foley came out to cut a promo on Ric Flair.

TNA President Dixie Carter came out for a promo and talked about the ups and downs of TNA at this time. She asked Ric Flair to come out. Flair ended up hitting on Dixie, including asking her to "come back to the hotel." She told Flair that she was going to suspend him but not the rest of Fortune for his actions. This led to all of Fortune walking down to the ring, and Flair threatened Dixie. It looked like Dixie's husband got in the ring to try to defend his wife, but he was beaten down by Fortune. Hulk Hogan, Jeff Hardy, The Pope, Kurt Angle, and Mr. Anderson came to the ring. Hogan says that he gets partial say due to running things with Dixie. Using this power, Hogan revokes the suspension for Flair. Hogan says it will be his four versus Flair's four tonight. Flair and Hogan traded words before EV 2.0 ran out to brawl with Fortune.

Samoa Joe defeated Orlando Jordan with the Muscle Buster. After the match, Jeff Jarrett came out and put over how the people like Samoa Joe and himself helped build TNA. Jarrett asks Joe to be in his corner for his match with Kevin Nash later in the night. He wants Joe to prevent Sting from getting involved. Joe takes the mic and tells Jarrett that he doesn't choose sides. Joe says that he has one side that he is on and it is his own side. Joe leaves as Kevin Nash walks down to the ring.

Kevin Nash defeated Jeff Jarrett. There was a ref bump and Jarrett had the match won with the stroke. Sting came down and laid out Jarrett with the bat allowing Nash to get the pinfall.

Eric Bischoff came out and asked Sting what he wanted. Sting said he wanted Hogan. Hogan snuck into the ring from the crowd and laid out Sting with a chair making the save for Jarrett.

Beer Money defeated the FBI (Tony Luke and Guido) with the DWI on Guido. FBI hardly got in any offense whatsoever during the match. After the match, James Storm and Robert Roode continued to beat down the FBI and hit Guido with the beer bottle, causing him to bleed. Roode and Storm then hit another DWI on Guido.

In the main event, Kurt Angle, The Pope, Mr. Anderson, and Jeff Hardy defeated AJ Styles, Kazarian, Douglas Williams, and Matt Morgan
. The finish came when Kurt Angle hit the Angle Slam on Kazarian, but Angle did not know that Pope had made the blind tag and Pope covered Kazarian for the victory. Pope and Angle argued after the match and that led to Hardy and Anderson trying to break it up.

EV 2.0 came down to the ring to brawl with Fortune.

TNA IMPACT **SPOILER** will air Thursday 09/02
*Impact opens with Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Miss Tessmacher coming out to the ring after the standard pyro goes off. Hogan praises the TNA locker room and then introduces each of the TNA World title semi-finalists individually. Hogan calls them the "Fatal four" and puts over that whoever wins has to raise the bar and don't let what happened to Rob Van Dam happen again. As Biscoff was talking, Abyss shows up from the crowd with Janice. Abyss says he has news from "They". Hogan says they are Fortune. Abyss says it is not EV2.0 or Fortune but on 10-10-10, "they" will be revealed to the world and they are taking over TNA starting with Dixie Carter, then Hogan and then the 4 wrestlers in the ring. Abyss screams 10-10-10 into the camera and leaves.

*Madison Rayne and the Motorcycle Rider defeated Angelina Love & Velvet Sky after the motorcycle helmet was used on Sky to set up Rayne pinning her. Rayne is now wearing all black to match the Rider. During a post-match beatdown, the Rider reveals herself to be Tara. She and Rayne leave together.

*Stevie Richards pinned Abyss with a superkick when referee Bryan Hebner grabbed a chair to prevent Abyss from using. Abyss attacks Richards after the match but Bryan Kendrick runs out to kick Abyss, saving Richards and they both leave together.

*EV2.0 comes to the ring - well Tommy Dreamer
, Sabu, Rhinio and Mick Foley do. Dreamer calls out Fortune because they attacked Foley and hurt his ankle. Fortune comes out. AJ Styles says that this is their house. They set up Sabu vs. Douglas Williams for the X-Division championship. Rhino vs. Abyss in a Falls Count Anywhere Match and Dreamer vs. Styles in an I Quit match at the No Surrender PPV. Dreamer tells them not to wait for the PPV because they can do it right now. Fortune balks. Dreamer said that this may be Fortune's house but now EV2.0 is taking over and it's their own fault.

*Jeff Jarrett tries to convince Samoa Joe to help him but is blown off.

*Sting pinned Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett had a new entrance song. Sting had Kevin Nash with him and every time Nash was near, he'd trip Jarrett. Jarrett finally went after Nash, but that allowed Sting to get the upper hand. After the match, they were beating Jarrett down. Hulk Hogan's theme music played but it was Samoa Joe who made the save. Both sides had a stand off and Nash and Sting left through the crowd.

*Desmond Wolfe and Magnus come out with Chelsea come out and declare themselves the new number one contenders to the TNA Tag Team championship. The Motor City Machineguns come out and they go back and forth with a pretty funny segment. Magnus and Wolfe attack the Guns after their manhood is questioned.

*In an elimination eight man tag team bout, Fortune defeated EV2.0. Brian Kendrick was the fourth man on EV2.0's team. Kendrick eliminated Kaz. Kendrick accidentally nailed the referee and was DQ'd. Rhino was counted out after Abyss' interference. Dreamer eliminated Robert Roode, then James Storm. Styles finally pinned Dreamer.

*Pope Dinero & Ken Anderson defeated Kurt Angle & Jeff Hardy. Pope pinned Angle after Anderson nailed the Mic Check. All four got into it after the match to close the taping.

Xplosion:

*Eric Young & Orlando Jordan defeated Generation Me.

*Jay Lethal pinned Douglas Williams in a non-title match.