• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Exp0sed/NCF Fantasy Football 2008/2009

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
My team is so screwed. I'm setting my expectations at next to last. Just beat 1 person and I'm good.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
I can't believe this.
I'm probably gonna lose to Co tonight because of one person...
and his name is Peyton fucking Manning.
Not to mention that I didn't play Larry Fitzgerald.
Damn.

bravoman

Reaction score
You think that's bad? My opponent's kicker got 16 points! Why couldn't Buffalo freakin' score a touchdown? I still have Terrell Owens and Brian Westbrook playing tonight, they've gotta get 11 combined points.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Yeah, Co definitely snuck away with this one.
Jason Witten, rated as a top-5 TE gets zero points for me.
I don't play Larry Fitz, this week's leading reciever so far.
And the Baltimore defense gets torched by Indy in the second half.
Man, I am just pissed because Co has a solid team and it woulda been a good win.

bravoman

Reaction score
Well, well, well...who's the leading scorer in Week 1? And who replaced a fourth receiver and a #2 running back with a 2nd receiver and a #1 back this week? Ha, ha, you guys are goin' down!!! :twisted:

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Stephen Davis, who'll get hurt in a week, and Keary Colbert, who had ZERO fantasy points last week? Hmmm...by all means, keep making waiver moves lol.
I picked up the top fantasy-scoring RB on waivers a few days ago, beat that...
I will admit that Colbert has upside, but Stephen Davis? Come on.

friedreaper

Reaction score
Great, just great. My first game I barely scraped by with a win and now I have to face bravoman. Time to do some research and pickup some free agents and fix my roster I guess.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know who to go with at RB!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bravoman

Reaction score
I know Stephen Davis is no real stud...but he's my 3rd string RB, behind LT and Brian Westbrook. At least he's the Panther's number 1 back, so he'll get 15 more carries a game than Marshall Faulk, who I did have. I just need to find a defense...and I'm still not extremely comfy with Marc Bulger as my QB. RB I'm fine in though. It's too early to tell who has the best team yet. I like my chances, though.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've got Priest, Larry Johnson, and Warrick Dunn at RB. Defense, I've got New England, KC, and Detroit. AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Why do you have 3 defenses? And with Priest and LJ, you could start both and still do pretty damn good; look at last week. Both of em' had TD's and good yardage.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Well, maybe I can be a contender with my horribly drafted team. I am pretty much 2-0 now, unless whoever I'm playing gets 58 points. I should be 1 or 2 by the end of the week. If McNabb does that welll all the time I am unstoppable!

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
You and your "All-Eagles" team did well today but you can't expect that it's always gonna work out that well. Then again, I don't see TO letting up anytime soon. Or Donovan for that matter.

Oh yeah, it looks like I was wrong about Stephen Davis. Did you even play him today Bravoman?

bravoman

Reaction score
Nope, sure didn't. And I'm still gonna have 80-something points. Dang! I'd have almost 100 if I'd have played Davis! I too fed off the Eagles today, TYO.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:computer: :computer: :computer: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

WHY CAN'T I FIND A DEFENSE THAT WON'T GIVE UP 30 POINTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

coclarkson

Reaction score
myself and Devon8tor are tied at 28. he's got the dallas defense and i have julius jones going tonight. Manning gave me 0 points this week which is bullshit! my team is full of underachievers. they better get thier shit together by week 5!!

bravoman

Reaction score
Hate to tell ya, Co, but he's got to have the upper hand tonight...Dallas is facing the great defense and non-existent offense of Washington. You'll need some luck to win this week.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just picked up Miami's D and Braylon Edwards. I hope these two work out for me...

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Devon8tor isn't a member of the forum but he told me to pass this along...

"I'd rather masterb8te than co Clark's son...."

Hey I didn't say it but he will have definitely burned your ass if he wins this week.
Also, I can't believe that I'm facing a loss to a team that didn't even play a 3rd reciever!
If I keep on losing close ones because of Monday Night points, I'll shoot myself.

*EDIT* Damn! If Jason Witten had gotten 5 more fuckin yards I would have tied it! Instead, I lose by one point. Sunuva!

*EDIT 2* Sweet! Joe Horn had his point total fixed so I won by 1 point! :banana:

Last edited: