• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

neckel

Reaction score
ughhh!!! Well that crow certainly tasted like shit. Guess I was wrong about the Pats-Rams game. In fact all my pics for this past weeks games were lousy. Guess I'll have to wash my mouth out and move on.

coclarkson

Reaction score
Roethlisberger who? former Buckeye Craig Krenzel has the bears back in playoff contention by winning 3 straight. He might not have the numbers as big ben but Krenzel isn't surrounded by pro bowlers at every position. is there a qb any worse than joey harrington? that guy is pathetic.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
coclarkson said:
is there a qb any worse than joey harrington? that guy is pathetic.

Here's a few:
Kerry Collins--10+ interceptions in 6 games.
Koy Detmer--'nuff said
Kordell Stewart--see above
Gus Ferotte....remember him subbing for Vick last year?
Tim Couch--The QB so bad nobody would even take him as a BACKUP

And the list goes on & on....

Asian Sensation

Reaction score
coclarkson said:

Well...I'm gonna hafta agree with Stingray on this one and say that there are a lot more qbs out there that are worse...granted, Joey isn't the greatest himself, I think that he can become a lot better with the proper team...I mean cmon...its the Lions. The good thing is that he now has a couple of great recievers in Roy Williams and Az Hakim. So, I'm guessing if the Lions make some really good off season moves this year they'll be a force next year. They've got the Mooch as well, and I've always been a fan of the Mooch. Also, I think Harrington has only thrown 5 picks this year, which is pretty good.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
To sit and rip on Joey is very easy. But unfortunatly I have seen the Lions play a lot for an extended period of time(but thank god for Sunday Ticket). The main problems always start up front. You have to protect him or he won't even get the chance to throw the ball. Secondly, once the ball is out of his hand, you have to catch the fucking ball. The Lions reciever corp is injured and not very productive. It is not good when all your playmaking ability comes from a rookie, and he is hurt. I know I am making excuses for him, I do this because the Lions can only go as far a Joey will take them. He has a quick release and good accuracy, but the recievers have to catch the fucking ball or all his talent is wasted.

Stephen Alexander, you suck, learn how to fucking catch.

Did you know the Lions led the league in dropped passes last season?

How 'bout those Patriots? The Bills just can't compete.

The Eagles are gonna punish those hapless Cowboys tonight.

DBfan187

Reaction score
Stingray said:
coclarkson said:

Doug Johnson backed up Vick last year.

Gus Ferotte backed up Dante Culpepper and was very, very good.

Stingray said:

Sure is.

i.e. - as of right now, Drew Bledsoe, any QB for Miami, and Aaron Brooks.

Saint

Reaction score
coclarkson said:

All I can say is Jonathan Quinn... and Thank God for Craig Krenzel

coclarkson

Reaction score
Saint said:
and Thank God for Craig Krenzel

it looks as though Krenzel has brought over the Buckeye philosophy of winning with defense and special teams. The man just wins, what else can you say about him?

Harrington killed me as my fantasy league qb, that's why i'm hating him right now. 11 for 33, 130 yards, 1 int. :evil:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
DBfan187 said:
Stingray said:
coclarkson said:

Doug Johnson backed up Vick last year.

Gus Ferotte backed up Dante Culpepper and was very, very good.

You sure? Last time I saw ferrote play he made ME look like probowl QB, and I could swear he was wearin' a black jersey...*shrugs* either way, the guy that subbed for Vick was HORRIBLE.

DBfan187 said:
Stingray said:

Sure is.

i.e. - as of right now, Drew Bledsoe, any QB for Miami, and Aaron Brooks.

Jeff Garcia, Kelly Holcombe, etc.

But that shows the problem. Garcia, Bledsoe, Harrington, AJ Feely, um...dammit what's his name...Mark Brunell...these guys ARE good QB's, but they've got 0 protection. Feely was throwin' 1st string numbers with the Eagles, and took 'em to the playoffs (only to get benched for McNabb who hadn't even seen the field for 9 weeks...still trying to figure that one out), but the catch for him in Miami is....the Dolphins line SUCKS. They haven't had to protect a QB, because they had Cokehead Williams running up and down the field on everyone. Now they've gotta protect someone, and it's all gone downhill...

And Aaron Brooks never WAS very good...

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
Harrington killed me as my fantasy league qb, that's why i'm hating him right now. 11 for 33, 130 yards, 1 int. :evil:
I knew that "Joey Hating" was coming from somewhere.
Damn, coclarkson, you should have drafted Rothlesburger or Brian Griese.
Joey never puts up fantasy numbers.
Wow, the eagles completely obliterated the cowboys last night. McNabb just fucking went off. Who the hell can cover T.O.? Sure as fuck ain't nobody on Dallas' team.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
well i still think garcia is a good qb. he isnt very accurate but i think his td:int ratio is 2:1 he has alot of 3+ td games, i think. and to gonja, unfortuantly the steelers can cover t.o. but the eagles made the cowgirls look like worse than my high school football team(oops ive said too much :lol: )

utfan27

Reaction score
What the fuck happend to the TITANS. Christ, I know half the team is hurt, but my GOD, getting beat like that by the Bears?

Sorry people, forgive me, all the teams form the Tennessee are struggling right now. Well, there's always basketball. (Oh shit, never mind)

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The Young One said:
well i still think garcia is a good qb. he isnt very accurate but i think his td:int ratio is 2:1 he has alot of 3+ td games, i think.

Has cleveland even scored 3 offensive TD's this season (eagles game notwithstanding)?

Anyhow...yeah, Garcia's perfectly capable of being a playoff QB...but not in Cleveland. Butch Davis doesn't have anymore common sense than the keyboard I'm using, and once again, will keep suckass, constantly injured courtney brown, rather than dumping him and using the $ and his draft picks to pick up 5 decent linemen to protect the QB they're paying so well. Same thing they did with Testeverde the few seasons prior to the Baltimore move. Vinnie's a solid QB--the man's over 40 and throwing 200+ yard games despite the losses--but in Cleveland, he was lucky to average an even 200 a game. It was depressing.

Saint

Reaction score
utfan27 said:
What the fuck happend to the TITANS. Christ, I know half the team is hurt, but my GOD, getting beat like that by the Bears?

Sorry people, forgive me, all the teams form the Tennessee are struggling right now. Well, there's always basketball. (Oh shit, never mind)

Once again.... what does Krenzel do? Win Games.

And Come'on there are plenty of people who can sympathise, I'm a bears and bulls fan.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
I don't understand why the media, and all these old rich white dudes that are condeming the whole T.O. Monday Night Football intro with that Nicholette Sharidan bitch. I personally thought it was funny, it never hurts to put hot bitches on MNF. These FCC morons are blowing this shit way out of proportion. What do you peoples think?

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
I don't understand why the media, and all these old rich white dudes that are condeming the whole T.O. Monday Night Football intro with that Nicholette Sharidan bitch. I personally thought it was funny, it never hurts to put hot bitches on MNF. These FCC morons are blowing this shit way out of proportion. What do you peoples think?

The local affiliate issued a newspaper apology due to "consumer outcry". I think it's more just because it gave people flashbacks of the Janet Jackson crap that nobody I know actually SAW until they showed it on the news after the game...

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Well after a blazin hot start, the Detroit Lions have fallen back to earth. The 4-6 Lions take on the Record setting Peyton Manning tommarow, and will probably lose by at least 40 points. The thing is the NFC is so crappy besides the Eagles and the Falcons, so theoretically the Lions are not eleminated from Play-Off contention. But if I know the Lions, the seventh loss of the season will effectivly do that. How about that Cowboys vs Bears match-up. Krenzel vs Henson. The Bears and the 'Boys are both pretty awful. But I'm taking the Michigan man in that match-up.
Speaking of Michigan Men, how about The Man, The Myth, The legend, Tom Brady and the best team in the leauge the New England Patriots killing the hopes and dreams of the KC Chiefs on Monday night. Cory Dillon is a bad motherfucker, It's too bad Dillon didn't play against the Steelers, or we could definitively tell who is the best team in the AFC.

bacardi

Reaction score
it would be fun and easy to blast the pats this week but with all the Injuries to the ravens i just hope we dont get blown out :cry: i waited for this game all season and we lose 2 corners and jamal ... i just hope for a close game you can only rely on defense for so lomg b4 they break and with chris & deion hurting it might be along day. DAMN THE FOOTBALL GODS :evil:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Ya know...I've been waiting all season for a great 4th quarter game like the Oakland/Denver game.....glad I actually bothered to watch it.

And I gotta say...BOTH teams played better tonight than I've seen 'em play in 2, 3 seasons. Great game.

But Kerry Collins still sucks.