• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

MLB

coclarkson

Reaction score
i was rooting for the cubs but they're done. they have to be one of the most disappointing, underachieving teams in baseball history. the cardinals lineup is scary, but i don't think that they're pitching is good enough. i like Houston with Clemens and Oswalt to get to the series. plus, they're the hottest team right now and carry all of that momentum into the playoffs. In the A.L., are you ready? the Twins. Cy young winner to be Johan Santana and the best bullpen in the majors edge out the red sox in the ALCS. Astros vs Twins world series. Astros taking it all. Beltran MVP

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
clarkson i gotta disagree wit that...twins arent gonna get out of the 1st round as for the astros the same thing because there gonna draw the cardinals first round if pettite was playing then they have a good chance... i also disagree that the cardinals dont have good enough pitching they got 3 starters having great years and a great closer... im goin wit cardinals to take it all this year and of course pujols MVP of league and rolen WS MVP

coclarkson

Reaction score
Trouble in Chi-town?

It's possible Sammy Sosa has played his final game as a Cub. GM Jim Hendry was upset at his highest-paid player not being in the dugout for the final game. Hendry declined to say whether this would hasten trade talks.
-- Chicago Tribune

Sosa: ''I was in the clubhouse until the seventh inning, when I left. I'm tired of being blamed by Dusty Baker for all the failures of this club. I resent the inference that I'm not prepared. I live my life every minute every day to prepare for combat.''
-- Chicago Sun-Times

Moises Alou wants to come back to Chicago, although he admitted he has spoken to his father, Giants manager Felipe Alou, about signing there for next season.
-- Chicago Sun-Times

Cubs shortstop Nomar Garciaparra said he laughs at ongoing reports he rejected a four-year, $48 million deal from Boston. It's anybody's guess what Hendry might offer him as a free agent. "This is definitely a place I will consider," Garciaparra said.
-- Chicago Sun-Times

Even the broadcasters are leaving:

Cubs broadcaster Chip Caray announced on the air Sunday he will join his father, Skip Caray, in the Braves' broadcast booth.
-- Atlanta Journal Constitution

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Red Sox, David Ortiz is the man! I like them because they have an exicting style of play and seem to do well. (Hey if im gonna pick a team to support it may as well be good one!)

P-Man
Not American

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
Potatoman said:
I'm rooting for the Red Sox,

me too, me too! Of course the Indians are my #1 team - but we won't discuss them right now :cry:
But the Red Sox looked good tonight!! (and they are my 2nd favorite team) I think they can actually do it this year as long as Schilling and Pedro are on their game and Manny keeps knockin' em out of the park!
Frankly, I just want the Yanks to lose :twisted:

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
cardinals r gonna do it this year there is no team that can stop that offense there pitching has done really good this year and i got alot of money on em so they better win the whole thing...pujols MVP

coclarkson

Reaction score
you saw last night in the yankees/twins game that good pitching beats good hitting. Santana and Torri Hunter put on a show. the yankees threw out their best pitcher last night and got beat. now they have to rely on John Lieber and uh....who else? their screwed. they don't have Clemens, Pettite, or Wells to bail them out. Cardinals were impressive, but the dodgers pitching is terrible. i'm still wondering how they won the west. the cardinals bats will be silenced once they face Houston.

coclarkson

Reaction score
Former National League MVP Ken Caminiti, who admitted in 2002 that he used steroids during his career, died Sunday of a heart attack. He was 41. "He was a great player, but he got mixed up in the wrong things – taking drugs," former teammate Steve Finley said. "It's a sad reminder of how bad drugs are and what they can do to your body."

yankees vs. redsox. i'll take the sox in 6. houston wins tonight behind Roy Oswalt.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
yankees vs sox...yankees in 7
cards vs braves...cardinals in 5

as history shows us red sox will choke and so will houston which sucks because im goin for the red sox

coclarkson

Reaction score
this is disturbing...

a212.jpg

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
astros look good top 4 3-0 i hope i was wrong about them losing

oh shit the astros pulled it off 12-3...but i still take the cardinals in 5 games

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
coclarkson said:
Trouble in Chi-town?

It's possible Sammy Sosa has played his final game as a Cub. GM Jim Hendry was upset at his highest-paid player not being in the dugout for the final game. Hendry declined to say whether this would hasten trade talks.
-- Chicago Tribune

Sosa: ''I was in the clubhouse until the seventh inning, when I left. I'm tired of being blamed by Dusty Baker for all the failures of this club. I resent the inference that I'm not prepared. I live my life every minute every day to prepare for combat.''
-- Chicago Sun-Times

Moises Alou wants to come back to Chicago, although he admitted he has spoken to his father, Giants manager Felipe Alou, about signing there for next season.
-- Chicago Sun-Times

Cubs shortstop Nomar Garciaparra said he laughs at ongoing reports he rejected a four-year, $48 million deal from Boston. It's anybody's guess what Hendry might offer him as a free agent. "This is definitely a place I will consider," Garciaparra said.
-- Chicago Sun-Times

Even the broadcasters are leaving:

Cubs broadcaster Chip Caray announced on the air Sunday he will join his father, Skip Caray, in the Braves' broadcast booth.
-- Atlanta Journal Constitution

I also heard that Sammy might be traded to KC for Mike Sweeney. (A rumor denied by both organizations). I really wouldn't want either of these guys on the KC roster next year. Sweeney can't hit as well as we need him to and Sammy just hits homer's not that that is bad but KC would need him hitting something besides homer's too.

I also think Sammy should retire.

coclarkson

Reaction score
b0fbe_a.jpg

Report: Giambi testified he used steroids, human growth hormone

December 2, 2004
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- New York Yankees slugger Jason Giambi injected himself with human growth hormone in 2003 and used steroids for at least three seasons, according to his grand jury testimony that was reviewed by the San Francisco Chronicle.

The testimony given in December 2003 to the federal grand jury investigating BALCO contradicts Giambi's public proclamations that he never used performance-enhancing drugs.

Baseball probably cannot punish Giambi. Penalties for steroid use began in 2004. Human growth hormone, or hGH, is not specifically banned by the major leagues.

Giambi described to grand jurors how he injected hGH in his stomach, testosterone into his buttocks, rubbed an undetectable steroid knows as ``the cream'' on his body and placed drops of another, called ``the clear,'' under his tongue, the Chronicle reported Thursday.

Giambi testified that he obtained several different steroids from Barry Bonds' personal trainer, Greg Anderson, one of four men indicted by the grand jury probing the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative. He said he got the hGH from a gym in Las Vegas.

Anderson's attorney, Tony Serra, declined comment to the Chronicle, citing a court order.

Anderson, BALCO founder Victor Conte, BALCO vice president James Valente and track coach Remi Korchemny all have pleaded not guilty to the charges, which include steroid distribution.

The Chronicle report came out the day before Conte is scheduled to speak on the ABC program ``20-20.''

On Wednesday, a federal judge refused to immediately dismiss the charges in response to accusations that prosecutors illegally searched BALCO headquarters and Anderson's house and car. U.S. District Judge Susan Illston said she may conduct hearings into the matter in January.

Giambi was among dozens of elite athletes -- including Bonds, Gary Sheffield and track stars Tim Montgomery and Marion Jones -- who testified before the grand jury last year under a promise of limited immunity from prosecution.

Bonds, Jones and Montgomery deny using performance-enhancing drugs. Sheffield told Sports Illustrated and ESPN he used ``the cream'' and ``the clear'' from BALCO, but that he did not know they contained steroids.

Giambi told grand jurors that he didn't notice a ``huge difference'' in his performance after starting to use the drugs, the newspaper reported.

Giambi came to spring training this year looking noticeably trimmer as baseball began a steroid-testing program that included punishments for the first time. Asked in February whether he had ever taken performance-enhancing drugs, Giambi said: ``Are you talking about steroids? No.''

Giambi won the AL MVP in 2000 for Oakland and signed a $120 million, seven-year free-agent contract with the Yankees after the 2001 season. He hit 155 homers from 1999-2002 and batted over .300 each season, but injuries slowed him down the last two years.

Bothered by a balky knee, Giambi hit just .250 in 2003. Giambi batted .208 and played in only 80 games last season, missing time because of a tumor, which the New York Daily News reported was in his pituitary gland. Medical experts told the Chronicle that Clomid, a female fertility drug Giambi said he thought Anderson had given him, can exacerbate a tumor of the pituitary gland.

Giambi's younger brother, Jeremy, who last played in the majors with Boston in 2003, also testified that he used performance-enhancing drugs given to him by Anderson, according to the Chronicle.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Today the San Francisco Cronicle said that Barry Bonds took both the "cream and the clear", and didn't know they were steroids.
Even thought he was shooting them up like heroin.
"... If it's a steroid, it's not working," he told the grand jury.
Yeah, everybody hits 73 homeruns in a year.
With Barry's timing and swing he could have been the greatest, but with all the acusations, and circumstantial evidence.
He is just fucked.
But honestly, I really don't think baseball cares.
He says he can pass any drug test even if they want they can test him every day.
Well yes, it's an undetectable human growth hormone, that is kind of the point, test him and he passes.
What a douche bag.
---->ESPN.com<---------

cripplersucka

Reaction score
"Giants' outfielder Barry Bonds told a federal grand jury that he used substances given to him by his trainer Greg Anderson, who is being investigated for distributing steroids. The San Francisco Chronicle reported Friday that Bonds testified under oath that he believed the substances were nutritional supplements, but could not explain documents prosecutors showed him that detailed his use of several drugs dating back to 2001, the season he hit a record 73 home runs. The drugs he is accused of using include insulin, human growth hormones, and steroids. Bonds claimed he thought that they were simply legal substances to combat arthritis."

Combat arthritis?????????

that is the dumbest excuse ever all his records should be wiped out

tech

Reaction score
Its dumb how he is staying in and taking these drugs and breaking all the records.

remedy

Reaction score
Wow, baseball gets 2 black eyes in a matter of days. Bonds is probably still a lock for the hall of fame, simply because he's Barry Bonds. My guess is that he'll play the sympathy card and argue that he didnt know he was taking drugs. Oooooooooook buddy. Word has it that the Yanks are terminating Giambi's contract. So his stock is gonna fade away sooner than later. Should be interesting to see what happens to these guys in the next few months. The league now has their NL MVP caught using drugs...... ohhhhhhhhh to be Bud Selig.