• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

MLB

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
alright boys...i figured with all the upsets and the flippin' lame ass yankees actually NOT in 1st place :beer: , there would be all kinds of ruckus going on in this thread!!! ;)
i am just all excited that the yanks have not been good this year (although they are creeping up.....)!! who knew?
but my big question is....what the hell is with the White Sox??? why are they so good?? who do they truely have?? :question: they're crampin' my Indians!! well, that and the fact that we can't hit shit!

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
At least it is not as bad as the Royals. I liked Pena as manager, but the way the bats came alive (16 hits) after he quit shows he may not have been the best choice for our young hitters (Berroa, Teahen, Gotay, DeJesus, Harvey), but our pitching has been more than inconsistent since he left. Ohh well, can't have it all.

(I'm sure no one cares, so I'll talk about a more poplular team now)

The White Sox have been a big surprise, especially since there is no Frank Thomas, (who won't be back till June), no Carlos Lee, and a bullpen with not many popular faces. The only big home run hitter they have is Konerko, but Everett is pretty good as DH.

I do not think the Yankees will make the playoffs, unless the Red Sox pitching falls apart even more. They have enough offense to keep them alive, and their bullpen is better. Once Shilling and Wells get back to their form, it could be Orioles and Sox from the AL East.

Whheeewww... I am tired of typing

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
My Yanks went on a tear , 10 in a row. Very nice. They are back up into third now, only 2 behind the sox for second... The biggest suprised this year to me is San Diego Padres, the few offseason move they made seems to be paying off for them as they are currently on a 7 game winning streak and hold first place in the NL west. The dodgers haven't been playing up to their potential and have dropped into third. It will be interesting to see where these 2 teams end up when playoff time comes around

Connery

Reaction score
Well, considering I'm still waiting for my team to quit floundering around .500, I haven't felt the need to ruminate on the season so far much. Then again, they were in about this spot last year and made it pretty interesting in the end, so I'm not too down about it yet. At least the Dodgers have regained consciousness and come back to where I expected them to be. A few thoughts though - especially if it'll keep Cassidy coming back here. ;)

Considering the ChiSox are above .700 after 44 games, I think I have to say thet're for real. I'm pretty shocked. Only allowing 152 runs in those 44, second only to the Marlins in all of baseball, is damned impressive. If their pitching can continue anywhere close to that the rest of the way, it'll be tough for even the Twinkies to catch them. It's a long season though, and everyone gets tired at some point. Sorry about your Tribe Cass - they've got much more talent than they've been showing so far. At least the AL Central isn't the joke it was when Cleveland was the only good team in it all those years. I'm sure you liked it better that way though.

Definitely happy the Yanks stumbled early. They've been scaring me with their run lately though. Their offense has been very solid (who guessed Tino would have 12 homers by the middle of May?), but unless their pitching comes back and Johnson is himself again I don't think they'll be more than decent competition. Wishful thinking maybe. I think Kevin Brown's time is growing very very short even if his last 3 starts haven't been so bad.

How many times will Kenny Rogers resurrect his career? I'm sure the Rangers are thrilled, but if they manage to make it to the playoffs it might make for good theater watching him crumble again.

Dontrelle is as fun to watch as anybody I've seen. I'm pulling for him to continue this through the season. And I want some of whatever Clemens is having as I approach 40. Jake Peavy is a stud - he could be winning a Cy Young in the next couple years.

Anybody see Brian Roberts coming? Derrek Lee? David Dellucci? Not me. Dellucci's been one to start off strong and falter late before, so I'd look for that again. Roberts is young enough that maybe he's just found himself. Lee I can't quite figure.

Predictions? I gave that up long ago. Some team that's going great will fall off and miss the playoffs. Another will come out of nowhere after the All Star break. More will remain mediocre all year.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have to give some props to Matt Clement and Bronson Arroyo. These two have been studs for the Red Sox. They have kept that pitching staff together, with Schilling on and off the DL, and Wells just pitching bad. If these two keep it together, and Wakefield, Miller pitch the way they have, they could be saviors to the Red Sox.

I also have to give props to Tino Martinez, who has been doing great. I personally think he was shafted by the Yanks when they signed Giambi. Look who they had to go to to get their winning ways back. Money does not always equal success, but it would be nice for my Royals.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Tino wasnt shafted, If you noticed when he wasnt signed by NY, his numbers fell off almost dramatically. As much of a total F-up Cashman is for not making soe move this offseason, He knows when to let ball players go at the right time. Pettitte hasnt been the same since he was a Yank, Wells sux. It seams they brought Tino back at the right time, tho I agree, Id much rather have Tino this whole time than Giambi.

Ok I can see both sides to cashman, He didnt exactly get an A this season by not resigning Lieber and El Duque.. Biggest Mistakes .. But at least they got rid of Osuna and Loaiza, man those 2 fools stunk up the joint.

I would have liked to see Beltran in Center this year for the Yanks... another bad move by the yanks for not pursuing him more

Connery

Reaction score
How about Randy Johnson straight up for Javier Vasquez? ;)

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
That deal wasnt straight up, Brad Halsey was dealt to Arizona as well.

Connery

Reaction score
I know, along with cash and Dioner Navarro, who went to LA along with a crowd of others for Shawn Green.

I'm suggesting a new one.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Yanks just swept Detroit. They won 15 of thier last 17. New York is now .5 games AHEAD of Boston tied for second with Toronto in the east. :pimp:

Im very confident that the yanks will have no problem winning this weekends series with the Red Sox. the way they have been playing, they should pick up at least 2 wins.

Last edited:

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have been laughing just now because I found out Juan Gonzalez just hurt himself again, not even making it to first base on a grounder. He looked just like he did last year with the Royals when he "hurt" his back. He "hurt" his hamstring in Spring training THE day he was named the starter. At least Cleveland didn't spend $ million on him like the Royals did last year.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
I am now very confident that the Yankees suck my ass :breathefi

They should waste millions more by signing toddlers, im sure they'll do just as well. And the only juice they would be on is Orange and Fruit punch.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Halfway point of the season for most teams. Here's my analysis:

Surprises: 1. Of course the White Sox. People thought they were crazy for trading Carlos Lee, and letting Jose Valentin (what's he doin'?) and Magglio Ordonez sign with other teams. What they got was exactly the type of team Ozzie Guillen could manage, a speedy team that doesn't make mistakes, with enough power to give a jolt to other teams.

2. The Montr... I mean Washington Nationals. I thought at the beginning of the season that they had a decent team. But I was surprised at how well they have played this year. The pitching, like Livan Hernandez and Chad Cordero, has been excellent, along with enough offense to get by. This team has a lot of heart and pride, which will lead them to the playoffs. They won't stop the Braves, but will win the Wild Card.

3. The Oakland A's. Trading two top aces and staying with the least productive pitcher of the Big Three was crazy. Letting Jermaine Dye go was crazy. Yet, they are now at .500, and gaining momentum. The young pitchers they got in return, along with their prospects, have kept them alive.

Disappointments: 1. Yankees. As you know, I am a HUGE Yankee-Hater. But I was surprised at how bad the Yanks have been, and how quietly the Boss has taken it. Knowing how he was in the 70's and 80's, I am surprised not have the team is buried under Giants (NFL) Stadium, with the Boss funding a "field replacement" for the Giants. This team may be some of the best hitters around the league, but that don't mean they get along. Fighting off the field leads to trust problems on the field, making a domino effect. I should know, I'm a Royals fan. :0

2. Florida Marlins. Yes they are still in contention, but just barely. With that pitching staff, even though Penny and Pavano are gone, should still have been able to support this team. D-Train has been phenomonal, but Beckett and Burnett have had their problems. The offense has been far worse, with Lowell and Pierre doing horrible. Hopefully in the second half, they start getting hot.

3. Baltimore Orioles. The way they started the season, it looked as if they were locks for the AL East. Now, they may be on the outside if their pitching staff AND offense don't get back on track. Roberts has been a huge surprise.

More Ramblings: 1. Rafael Palmerio. How does this guy not get anymore press coverage. He is about to become the fourth player ever to have 500 homer's and 3,000 hits, yet no one is talking about him. I hope everyone remembers him come Hall of Fame induction time.

2. Atlanta Braves. At the beginning of the season, I had my doubts about them winning the NL East again. Now I believe. Bobby Cox doesn't get a great amount of credit for what he has done. He has basically right now a Royals team with Andruw Jones, meaning he has a bunch of rookies and a few veterans who haven't played well in a while. Yet, they are only four games out of the NL East, and probably will overtake the Nationals. Maybe he can come and help the Royals out once his team gets going after the All-Star Break.

3. Johan Santana. Based upon his last few starts, it's looking like he may have been just a One-Hit Wonder. He has lost his control and is now starting to lose the intimidation factor. Who knows though, he may come back strong in the second half, just like he did last year.

Sorrowful Moment: My Royals. At least it is not as bad as we(Royals fans) thought it would be. If we get over a few injuries and trade Sweeney, Affeldt, and Brian Anderson, we may be able to stay under 100 losses. The young guys are playing pretty well, and the pitchers will come around. Maybe we can hire Mazzone, the Braves pitching coach to just tutor our guys. Let's hope theyy play well these next couple years. A new owner would be nice though...

Predictions:

AL East - Red Sox take it
AL Central - White Sox
Al West - Angels
AL Wildcard- Rangers in a one-game playoff against the Twins

NL East - Braves by a close margin
NL Central -Cardinals, who else
NL West - Padres, because they have a healthier team than the rest
NL Wildcard - Nationals

AL Playoffs - Boston over Rangers, White Sox over Angels
Boston beats out White Sox in Six

NL Playoffs - Braves over Padres, St. Louis over Nats
Braves lose to St. Louis

World Series- St. Louis over Boston, beginning another 84 years of a Curse when Nomar shows up and throws the first pitch at Boston in Game One. Boston is swept.

Wheeww... that's a lot of typing.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Going back to a post from Honda, I don't think the Yankess swept Detroit. I am pretty sure that Detroit won the first game of the series but I am not 100% sure...

Anyways, I just have to give props to one Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez for making it to the finals of the all-star game home run derby. All of the national writers had been refering to him as a "throw-in" or "hometown hero" so I was happy to see him do well. Bobby Abreu won it and he certainly was deserving after his 24-homer first round. For being a so-called pitchers' park, Comerica Park produced a damn good derby.

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Raffy tested positive for steroids. :jawdrop:
http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/...t_id=1153579&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

I think it is ridiculous how he is saying he never intentionally took roids. Who puts an unknown substance in their body? Steroids don't just crawl down your throat while you're sleeping. I say he knows he took steroids and he's just gonna deny, deny, and deny some more hoping that people will believe him.
And he's a moron for taking them with the known substance policy especially after what he said in front of Congress.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/baseball/mlb/08/01/professor.steroids.ap/

Last edited:

boriqueno

Reaction score
BOSTONFAN.jpg

nookies

Reaction score
Babe Ruth Question..

So, I just got done watching this youtube video entitled the decade in 7 minutes. Then I got to thinking, If the internet existed and was widely used during the time of babe ruths death, Would it of crashed news sites similar to that of Michael Jackson's death?

rich2rob

Reaction score
Possibly not as he is better known in the states than he is world wide. All I know about Babe Ruth is that he was a baseball player.

wolfcat95

Reaction score
...But then again, Ruth would have been much better known around the world w/ an internet, and without modern technology-tho not necessarily the internet-MJ would not have been known nearly as well. I don't think Ruth would have crashed servers as baseball is not nearly as popular in many parts of the world.