• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

MLB

dingo

Reaction score
tony clark was a redsox a few years ago and sucked balls but now hes great.... its so not fair i think god hates the redsox or something

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
dingo said:
tony clark was a redsox a few years ago and sucked balls but now hes great.... its so not fair i think god hates the redsox or something

I wouldn't say hes great...

And yes God does in fact hate the Red Sox :lol: he told me so the other day :lol:

coclarkson

Reaction score
Tony Clark used to be a Tiger, along with Kapler of the SOX. I bet they're happy as hell to be where they are. It looks like Oakand is gonna run away with the a.l. west. Texas is starting to fall fast. the wild card race is pretty tight with the red sox, angles, rangers and indians. I see the angles getting in and the sox are out. Bartolo Colon is throwing like the old Colon and their lineup is as good as anyone's.

dingo

Reaction score
its so great watching the rangers and yankees play as a sox fan, i was actully rooting for the yankees becasue there within a game of us in the wild card and the yanks are up by like 8 or 9 games in the AL east, so everytime the rangers lose its great.. looks like the yankee are gonna sweep

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
dingo said:
its so great watching the rangers and yankees play as a sox fan, i was actully rooting for the yankees becasue there within a game of us in the wild card and the yanks are up by like 8 or 9 games in the AL east, so everytime the rangers lose its great.. looks like the yankee are gonna sweep

These are trying times for Yankee fans. Our team is beating the teams that we want to knock the Redsox outta the wild card spot and to keep them out... It's actually hard to watch, I almost want the yankes to lose these games, buit at the same time, being a true fan I want to see them Kick all ass that stand in they way ( or tries to anyways )

dingo

Reaction score
as of yesterday, things are looking good for the redsox, the main 2 teams who are close behind in the wildcard are the angels and rangers,, and the rangers are getting beat by the yankees, and it looks like vlad guerrero has gotten some kind of injury in his foot taht could keep him out the rest of the year, but the angels are still good, just not as good w/o vlad

coclarkson

Reaction score
watch out for the Cleveland Indians. If they beat the Twins today, which they up 1-0 in the 2nd inning as i write this, they will be tied for first in the central division. they are the hottest team in baseball right now. Travis Haffner for MVP

dingo

Reaction score
ya, before they were leading central they were like 2 or something games back, id rather them win the AL central cus the twins were like 3 or 4 games back

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, the Yankees just got beat by Cleveland 22-0. Wow is all I have to say. Only five hits, to the 22 hits of Cleveland. Boston just beat Anaheim 10-7. That puts them 3.5 games behind the Yankees. Wow.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
It is now officially over for the Redsox. They were doing well, gaining ground on the yanks. But, it is now over.

The Kiss of Death

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
the marlins r 8 straight and only 2.5 out for the wild card....i still think boston can do it but i still dont kno y they traded nomar for orlando cabrera im still tryin to figure that 1 out

coclarkson

Reaction score
The fucking asstros are gonna take the wild card. i just have a feeling that the cubs are gonna choke. the cubs have some games with the marlins left starting this friday and the asstros play 6 games vs the cardinals in a week or two. it should be interesting. Clemens is kicking the asses of the reds right now as i type this 5-1.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Houston has been on a tear. They should be able to take the wild card, granted 6 games with St. Louis isnt exactly going to be easy, but if they can take 4 outta 6 from them than Houston should be Golden Come playoff time

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
It is now officially over for the Redsox. They were doing well, gaining ground on the yanks. But, it is now over.
redsoxcover.jpg

The Kiss of Death

Oh shit, the curse will strike again. I hate it when SI does this. Not that I like the Red Sox, but everytime a team gets on a roll in any sport, they just HAVE to put them on the cover. I think that SI hates the Red SOx and the Chiefs and any team affected by the curse.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Wow, kc Royals beat the tigers 26-5 in game on of thier double header, getting 26 hits, and in the third inning alone, they had 13 straight batters reaching base and scoring 11 runs... SO what did Kc do to top that in game 2? They Get shut out 8-0. What a wacky double ...

The yanks picked up 2 huge wins in thier double against Tampa, and with Boston losing 7-1 to Seattle, the Yanks picked up a game and are 3.5 up... Keep this up Yanks

Thier was a Jose Canseco moment in the Phillies/Braves game. I dont know who it was but a phillies outfielder was running attempting to catch a ball, and it some how bounce off of him and up over the wall for a homerun. If you didn't see it watch sportscenter or some highlight show. Its pretty funny

coclarkson

Reaction score
the1the0nly said:
Thoughts on the Rangers reliever who tossed a chair into the crowd?

he definately should be suspended for the remainder of the season. half of the blame goes on the fat bitch and her husband for heckelling the rangers bullpen. i mean, if someone is shouting obscene remarks at you for 2-3 hours wouldn't you snap? the simple thing the rangers should've done was to ask for them to be removed. and you know the fat bitch will sue francisco for everything she can get. he should only have to pay for medical expenses only. if i was in charge of the rangers, i would ban the couple from sitting anywhere but the upper deck.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
the1the0nly said:
Thoughts on the Rangers reliever who tossed a chair into the crowd?
I thought that shit was halarious. I under stand what coclarkson was saying,
coclarkson said:
if someone is shouting obscene remarks at you for 2-3 hours wouldn't you snap?
But you have to understand. The Rangers were in Oakland a.k.a. a hostile enviroment. Those people who bought those tickets paid good money to get close enough to the bullpen just to let the Rangers pitchers have it. They never jumped over the fence and got in Francisco's face. They were just calling him a fatass from the comfort of their seats. And because he can't handle the truth, he went nuts and pulled some old school Jerry Springer shit, and tosses a chair. Talking shit to the player is half the fun of going to a ballgame. At least to a Tiger game.

***Update*** The jackass(Frank Francisco) that threw the chair at that fat bitch, got suspended for the rest of the season, or all of 2 weeks. Man that is harsh, 2 other pitchers and a hitting coach also got suspensions, but not as bad. Everyone involved is apealing.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
The roids really paid off for Barry Bonds. Last night he hit #700. Now and forever, this juiced up freak will be associated with names like Ruth and Aaron. Today is a terrible day for a once great sport.
Holy Jesus! Look at that Forehead!

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
the playoffs are commin closer... who do u guys think look good for the playoffs... i wanna see the cardinals for the NL and the red sox for the AL