• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NBA 2004-2005

alk11

Reaction score
Dallas Mavs are better ( i think)....
Dirk rules !!!!
ps
lets hope pistons & mavs will meet in final and then we will see who is the best !
pps
Miami & San Antonio will have to be passed first !

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
alk11 said:
Dallas Mavs are better ( i think)....
Detroit is widely recognized as the baddest team in the land, for a lot of reasons.
detroit_400_060210.jpg

Here are four of them.
alk11 said:
lets hope pistons & mavs will meet in final and then we will see who is the best !
Miami & San Antonio will have to be passed first !
I have to tell you, the mavs will likely not make it past the second round of the playoffs.
The West is just too strong. Look at the beat down that the nuggets gave them last night.
Snapping the franchise best 13 game winning streak.
Chances are the Mavs could see the Nuggets in the first round.
It will be either San Anton or Phoenix to come out of the west, either will be dispached in 5 games or less.
Miami is a joke, I am more worried about Clevland.

powerg

Reaction score
i think detroit is the best.........they'll meet spurs in the nba finals this season again......this time pistons will beat spurs..........

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
It's pretty simple...Dallas is built for the regular season. Their defense just isn't good enough and game-saving big shots won't come so easy in the playoffs. The Spurs and Pistons both use the ideal system to make a deep playoff run and will henceforth meet in the finals. As for the final series, Detroit will win in 6 games.

By the way Gonja, why aren't you reppin' the Prince in your first post? He may be cold as ice right now, but he's just as important as anyone else. Who else is going to shut down Ginobili?

[CRO]Cyrus

Reaction score
Pistons have one of the best teams in nba...lot of superstars in it. Their score talks for it self
I like rockets for no good reason

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Tonite the Pistons increased thier leauge best record to 51-12.
Take that spurs.
With those damn texas teams, dallas(51-14) and san antone(50-14) nipping at their heels, it is looking like the last 20 games of the year are going to be fun to watch.
RichieTBaum said:
By the way Gonja, why aren't you reppin' the Prince in your first post? He may be cold as ice right now, but he's just as important as anyone else. Who else is going to shut down Ginobili?
I was just giving a shout out to the "All-Stars" on the Pistons squad. (which are all the starters except Tayshaun.) Without Tay they would not be World champs in '04.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Once again, the NBA Playoffs have rolled around and the Mighty Detroit Pistons are well on there way to reclaiming what is rightfully theirs, The NBA Championship.
The series the Pistons are in now is just a warm-up, the Bucks are not physical enough to match-up with Detroit.
The Pistons are leading the Series 2-0 right now, and I really don't see the bucks getting back into the series, too bad.

Ben, Dominating

Rip killing them, Blindfolded

spliff81

Reaction score
Didnt someone say earlier that Miami is a joke? Haha....The Pistons and they're "mighty" collapse is a joke. And the Mavs......up 2-0......Maybe they should find someone who can cover Dwayne Wade. Bottom line....Miami Heat 2006 NBA Champions....Everyone else is "the joke" now huh?

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
spliff81 said:
Didnt someone say earlier that Miami is a joke? Haha....The Pistons and they're "mighty" collapse is a joke. And the Mavs......up 2-0......Maybe they should find someone who can cover Dwayne Wade. Bottom line....Miami Heat 2006 NBA Champions....Everyone else is "the joke" now huh?
Thanks for the recap.
Newb.

spliff81

Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
Thanks for the recap.
Newb.

Oh and nice job re-signing Ben Wallace, Morons.

Maybe Michigan will win more than 7 games this year.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Yeah, Chicago will be real happy with that signing when Ben is 35 and getting paid $15 million. I mean, who doesn't love a player that misses every free-throw and has a hand that frequently goes numb during games. Detroit will miss him in the short term but overall, it's a good move for the future.

As for Miami, Wade is certainly a fantastic player, but he won't have Shaq backing him up in a couple of years. The NBA is a C/PF league and guards can only do so much damage on their own...just look at Lebron if you need proof.

Professa

Reaction score
Magic to Allow Donovan to Return to UF

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...307,0,3646088.story?coll=orl-sports-headlines

"The Orlando Magic today will allow Billy Donovan out of his 5-year, $27.5 million contract that he signed on Friday.

"It's over," said a source close to the situation.

Donovan had reservations about leaving the Florida Gators for the NBA on Friday and spent all weekend trying to find a way to get out of his contract. On Saturday, Orlando Magic General Manager Otis Smith went to Gainesville to try to convince Donovan to honor the deal. Smith talked with Donovan again on Sunday, and so did Magic President Bob Vander Weide.

Unless Donovan wakes up today and changes his mind, the Magic will let him go, the source said.

Almost everyone at Florida, from people on his staff to other NBA coaches to even his wife, told Donovan to go to the Magic -- but after Friday's emotional news conference in Gainesville, he started thinking he might have made a mistake. That was the first time he even mentioned there being a problem.

The Sentinel visited Donovan's house early this morning, and UF assistant basketball coach Larry Shyatt answered the door. He said Donovan would not comment.

"You guys can't talk to him now," Shyatt said.

Messages left with UF Athletic Director Jeremy Foley on Sunday were not returned. UF spokesman Fred Demarest said Sunday night that the school would have no comment. Messages left for Magic officials -- Chief Operating Officer Alex Martins and General Manager Otis Smith -- were not returned.

Donovan was hired as Magic head coach Thursday and introduced in his new job Friday, the end of a weeklong Magic courtship. Donovan appeared confident in his decision in news conferences in Gainesville and in Orlando, but things changed.

Foley flew to Richmond, Va., on Saturday to interview Anthony Grant, the Virginia Commonwealth University coach. Grant is a former Gators assistant and the leading candidate to replace Donovan.

But that meeting never happened -- Foley flew away from Richmond after learning of Donovan's second thoughts before the athletic director even left the airport's grounds.

That's when the Magic's Smith leaped into action. He went up to Gainesville to try to convince Donovan he was making the right decision. But Donovan still was waffling.

That's why Grant, who was the front-runner and was looking to make $6 million over 5 years at Florida, issued a statement Sunday night saying he has had no in-person contact with UF officials and hasn't received an offer to be Florida's head coach.

"I have been contacted by the University of Florida regarding their coaching vacancy," the statement said. "I have not had any in-person contact with any Florida representative, nor have I been offered the job.

"At this point in time, I will have no further comment on this situation as my focus is on my responsibilities at VCU."

Grant, who emerged Thursday as the top and seemingly lone candidate to replace Donovan, spoke with several Rams recruits and their coaches Thursday and Friday to prepare them for his possible departures.

Donovan did not attend Florida's boys basketball camp, which started Sunday afternoon on campus. He was at home trying to find guidance on his future.

Several members of his staff, including Shyatt, ran the camp. In his news conferences Friday, Donovan said Shyatt would join him with the Magic. In fact, Donovan talked with the Magic about Shyatt's new contract that afternoon.

Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer, reached at home early this morning, said he had heard nothing about Donovan possibly backing out of the deal. After learning of the report from a Sentinel reporter, Dyer said he still had no comment.

Nick Calathes and Chandler Parsons, high-profile recruits from Lake Howell High School who signed with the Gators, had communicated with each other late Sunday night but indicated they had not heard from UF's coaching staff.

It's unclear whether the Magic will ask for a settlement to allow Donovan to break his contract. It's also unclear where the Magic will be turning to now, but the second choice behind Donovan had always been ex-Miami Heat coach Stan Van Gundy."

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yea, Shannon Brown is great, but he plays for the wrong team.

About the video, only pics is not very good, but you had some nice graphics there also which made it better. It would have been great if you mixed the pics you had with some short clips.

PLAYERJAY69

Reaction score
well great is used way to easy these days he is a good player who knows his role on the team but what a gift my mighty lakers got with they trade we had no idea he would be this good....

hey thanks for the feed back on the vid yes i know some video would have been better but my system is very old that little silde took over an hour to do...

:beer:

wrong team who would you have him play for :angryrazz

Yea, Shannon Brown is great, but he plays for the wrong team.

About the video, only pics is not very good, but you had some nice graphics there also which made it better. It would have been great if you mixed the pics you had with some short clips.

PLAYERJAY69

Reaction score
KA ou a bulls fan well thanks for your coaching staff did you know phil has been a laker longer then he was a bull???

anywayz'

i hope kobe will go tonight vs the mavs we can't score if he and gasol are both out

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yes yes yes, I know that :idea:

i hope kobe will go tonight vs the mavs we can't score if he and gasol are both out

Unfortunately he played tonight against my second fav team and... we know how that went....

PLAYERJAY69

Reaction score
Yes yes yes, I know that :idea:

Unfortunately he played tonight against my second fav team and... we know how that went....

good win by the champs tonight :headbang:
did not know drik had score so many point went over 20,000 for his career nice job by the crowd with like a 3 to 4 min standing O

up next for the champs payback on friday night to the sad sad cursed clippers