• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Exp0sed/NCF Fantasy Football 2008/2009

Da' Legend

Reaction score
Is there any way i could watch your games .. other than ESPN .. jus kiddin

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Crap, what happens if I didn't buy that statracker thing? Will the stats come up after MNF or am I screwed!?!?!

bravoman

Reaction score
I'm not sure when the stats come up. I'm pretty sure I blew my guy out this week...I know I've scored 10 TD's. My question is...do I get points for L. Tomlinson THROWING a TD pass?

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Kaboom, I think stats will start rolling in tomorrow afternoon. Not 100% sure though...
Bravoman, you should get points for the thrown pass TD by Tomlinson.

friedreaper

Reaction score
my team is doing really good this week. 97 points plus i got some people playing tonight

EDIT: Id love to play fantasy basketball.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unless Pittsburgh's D gets 15 or more points, and Randle El does nothing for me, then I will be 2-3 after starting 0-3. And that's without Eli starting. YAYA!!!!!!

bravoman

Reaction score
I'm actually in danger of losing this week. I need 9 pts from LT tonight to avoid the major upset. He should be able to do it, but that Pittsburgh D is tough.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Bravoman, you are one arrogant SOB lol. Just wait until you have to play me. I'll beat you even with Deuce Mcallister sitting it out on the surgeon's table.

bravoman

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm usually not like that, but for some reason, this league has brought out the worst in me, lol. It looks like I'm gonna be toning it down after this week...LT's first half was not so great. I just need one TD LT!!! Come on!!!

bravoman

Reaction score
Well, well, well, TBaum...finally we meet. You are projected to have more points than me this week. That's the first time that's happened, so I am in big trouble. Of all the weeks, why did my two Eagle studs have a bye this week??? Good luck, may the best team win. Here's to us getting the top two seeds and meeting in the championship. :beer:

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Yeah man, your team has been on a tear. You had a close one last week though so hopefully the ineptitude carries over haha. Anyways, you can't count out Coclarkson. His team does indeed have a bunch of underachievers. Who'd have thought that Andre Johnson would be doing this bad? But yeah, I'm up for being one of the top seeds. We'll see how it all plays out.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Man, too many of my wideouts are hurt. Unfortunately, I can't afford to cut any of my bench guys to add anothert WR. So it looks like I'll have to go with Hines Ward and hope that his ass plays. Bravo won't be getting my full FF onslaught. No excuses, we'll meet again haha.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Hey Co, way to start Ricky "I Smoke Rocks" Williams. I like it, I like it. Something tells me the one point lead i have over you for the final playoff spot will get bigger after this week.

coclarkson

Reaction score
look who snuck into second place!! bravoman has been unbeaten long enough, time to give him his first L.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dammit Torry Holt!!!! WHY COULDN'T YOU GET ONE DAMN TD? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!