• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Farah Fath

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
(Mimi From "Days Of Our Lives")

I recently went to a Legends baseball game in Lexington, Kentucky....there I met Mimi and Rex from Days of Our Lives...now let me tell you something....NEVER before have I seen someone as beautiful as Farah. She and the guy that plays Rex were there signing autographs and taking pictures with everyone. I regret it, but I didn't get a picture with her or her autograph, BUT I did get a picture of her. I will post those as soon as I get them developed. But for now let me introduce to you Farah Fath:

d0b8b_01.jpg
395e0_02.gif
9620d_03.jpg

Oh....and btw....Farah is from Lexington....I go to Lexington all the time. It's like an hour away...it's pretty cool that someone that beautiful can come from somewhere near where you live!

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Kaneinite's Contribution

She really is beautiful in real life. You guys have no idea. :shock: