• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you all believe NOW? Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Chiefs indeed.

Well...for this saturday's game anyhow. I'm hoping they put a beating on Cleveland, just so I don't have to listen to the local media talk about Hillbilly Garcia like he's the fuckin' 2nd coming....he could be the love child of Namath & Dan Marino (and looks like it), for all I care....with the Browns' line, he's gonna get almost as many good passes in as I can from my recliner.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Hugh Douglas cut today by jacksonville. And in a semi-related story, Philadelphia Eagles sign former Eagle Hugh Douglas. hop on the eagles banwagon now while its fairly empty

DoobieKeebler

Reaction score
I don't care about their win/loss record, all I care about is.....

49ers_cams106.jpg

#85 Brandon Lloyd

GO 49ERS and BRANDON LLOYD!

blu350z

Reaction score
Brandon Lloyd?

Does anyone think that Ken Dorsey will even play this year? He was good @ Miami w/ Clinton Portis, Andre Johnson, Kellen Winslow, Jeremey Shockey, & Sean Taylor, but the 49ers aren't the Canes.

coclarkson

Reaction score
it's scary to think that Brandon LLoyd will be the go to guy for the niners but he showed some promise last year making some unbelievable catches. He was a stud at Illinois but i'm more interested to watch rookie Raushaun Woods. I just hope he doesn't become another 1st round bust ala JJ Stokes. Dorsey has a good chance at playing, Rattay is coming off a major groin injury and i'm not sure he's 100% just yet. Niner coaches have said that Dorsey was impressive in camp. Kevan Barlow is the one to watch. He's a strong runner and should gain around 1300 yards. I'm hoping Julian Peterson re-signs with them. he's the best outside backer in the game.

ESPN ranked the top 10 NFL players of all-time, check it out
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview04/news/story?id=1868175

DoobieKeebler

Reaction score
Dorsey is good, but who I REALLY like is Cody Pickett. He was a steal(as I feel Dorsey was, too) in the 7th round.

It's a shame Raushaun Woods has been injured. He needed some preseason games under his belt to be as ready as possible for the season.

Oh, and JP signed a 1 year deal cause we wouldn't accept his agent's rediculous asking price (Great player or not, he's NOT getting Peyton Manning money).

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh Shit. The Chiefs are mentioned. Damn SI they are going to mess it up again. Damn It :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

coclarkson

Reaction score
KABOOM said:
Oh Shit. The Chiefs are mentioned. Damn SI they are going to mess it up again. Damn It :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

i remember last season, the chiefs were on the cover right before they lost their first game to the bengals...

a3.jpg

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
THAT COVER SHOULD ROT IN HELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

tanqueray

Reaction score
SI is almost as bad as the madden curse. what happened to vick last year after he was on the cover? missed almost all season...i dont remember who were on previous covers but i do remember sportscenter did a big story on it, the madden curse dates back to the original madden back in the 90's

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
i semi-remember the story. it was eddie george 01 culpepper 02 faulk 03 vick 04 ray lewis 05. before that i believe it was madden himself on the cover.

tanqueray

Reaction score
yeah.... ur right

so watch ray lewis this year, madden never fails

blu350z

Reaction score
ray lewis wont be affected by the madden jinx cuz hes Ray Lewis. unless he gets accused of r@p3 or selling crack or sumtin.

MasterCool

Reaction score
First, curses are not real 8) but lets pretend they are.

The Madden curse is not what I would call curse. 2 of the players who have been on the cover have been injured, the two others (George, Culpepper) just had bad seasons.

funkcisco

Reaction score
Anyone interested in Fantasy Football?

I have a league going to draft on Sunday night.

C

Cobra

I'd play but all filled up.

Please let this thread go to another page cuz I'm tired of seeing chiefs at the top of the page.

Go Broncos

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Some pretty big Cuts in the NFL including Packers QB Tim Couch, San DIego's WR Kevin Dyson, Dolphins WR Antonio Freeman, Eagles RB Dorsey Levens, and Patriots CB Terrell Buckely

Doug Flutie miraculously survied cut day in San Diego

Any one else see Deion Sanders getting interviewed By Micheal Irvin on Espn? Hes already back in character, talking bout his high stepping and pulling his hand behind his head, both of which he said he might not be able to get all the way up or back as far as he used to...As much as I used to love his flash and play when he was with Atlanta or San Fran, I kind of want to see him get burned just to shut him up now. He seems to just be coming back for the money and fame rather than to play

Here's week 1 shceduale:
Thurs, Sep 9th
Indianapolis at New England, 9:00 pm
Sunday, Sep. 12
Arizona at St. Louis, 1:00 pm Baltimore at Cleveland, 1:00 pm
Cincinnati at N.Y. Jets, 1:00 pm Detroit at Chicago, 1:00 pm
Jacksonville at Buffalo, 1:00 pm Oakland at Pittsburgh, 1:00 pm
San Diego at Houston, 1:00 pm Seattle at New Orleans, 1:00 pm
Tampa Bay at Washington, 1:00 pm Tennessee at Miami, 1:00 pm
Atlanta at San Francisco, 4:15 pm Dallas at Minnesota, 4:15 pm
N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia, 4:15 pm Kansas City at Denver, 8:30 pm
Monday, Sep. 13
Green Bay at Carolina, 9:00 pm

coclarkson

Reaction score
colts v patriots...what a way to kick off the season. can't wait. i also want to watch the ravens v browns game to see if neon deon can back up his shit talking. I hope Winslow runs that fucker over. It's pretty pathetic that tim couch got cut. just think, the browns couldv'e drafted either McNabb or Cullpepper. DOH!