• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Any reccommendations on good picture downloader?

I1O0O1I

Reaction score
I had a program called picture ripper and getwebpics.. Anyone know of any other programs that function like these programs do for mass downloading pictures from forums, websites etc?

TIA

C

Cobra

I1O0O1I said:
I had a program called picture ripper and getwebpics.. Anyone know of any other programs that function like these programs do for mass downloading pictures from forums, websites etc?

TIA

I use an extension in firefox called "down them all" -- Of course you know that doesn't necessarily mean "post them all" ;)

I1O0O1I

Reaction score
Cobra said:
I use an extension in firefox called "down them all" -- Of course you know that doesn't necessarily mean "post them all" ;)

LMAO.. Yea I downloaded one called Flashgot All but the only prob is when you select all the images on say a forum to download all it will do is download the thumbnails and then it will go inside the thumbnail link but it will only download the .php link. Like let's say someone posts up pics from imagevenue, well first you have a thumbnail of the pic and then once you click on the pic it takes you to a .php link with the full size pic. See the program is only reconizing the .php link and not actually loading the .php link and downloading the full size pic.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
dowloand them all works awesome for standard html links (when it link directly to the pictures), but as mentioned doesn't work for dynamic links.

still the best option for regular links though.

I1O0O1I

Reaction score
Cman said:
dowloand them all works awesome for standard html links (when it link directly to the pictures), but as mentioned doesn't work for dynamic links.

still the best option for regular links though.

werd... well Ill have to try that instead of flashgot all then =)

C

Cobra

ok sorry for the multiple posts but I got it down to a science now

Downside it requires 3 different extension
upside you can get all the pics in 3 easy steps

select/highlight all the links you want and use the LINKY EXTENSION to open selected in tabs

then use SHOW THE IMAGE to break those down to just the jpg

then use MAGPIE to download the images​

*usage notes
Put the "show the image" icon on your toolbar and right click it to get all the tabs to the right of the current tab to be only the jpg
make the current tab the tab to the left of the first jpg tab and hit cntl+shift+s to save the jpgs from all the tabs

I1O0O1I

Reaction score
WOW way to go einstein LMAO.. I was seriously BLOWN AWAY when I read your replys.. Great post man Im trying that stuff right away :headbang:

***EDIT***

alright I just tried to install MAGPIE and it wont even work on version 1.5.0.1 of firefox.. Ill see if I can find some kinda substitue though :D

tima

Reaction score
Cobra said:
I got in ok with 1.5... try this link to version 3.2.4

MAGPIE

Cheers Cobra. Used to do the same thing, but with only Linky and Magpie, but have been missing Magpie since firefox 1.5 so thanks heaps for the newer version. Show The Image sounds a lot better than searching the magpie download folder for jpgs - cheers.