• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Madonna

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Jeez, with all of the nudes of this lady there are hardly any here. Have to change that. Lets start with what I understand are her first nudes taken (1976?) when she was a student at the University of Michigan, before she started her career (sorry, I don't know the photog's name).

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
OK, a few more. These three were reportedly taken in 1979 by a photog named Jere Threadgill, also while she was still in Michigan. There have to be more from this set out there so if anyone finds them, please post.

Reportedly, these are from a 1991 LUI:

And these are from a 1991 Vanity Fair:

Enjoy!

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
More 1992. I thought someone had ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** her book "Sex" but it seems to be gone. Since there are so many interesting photos in it, I'll provide a .pdf of the book that I found somewhere rather than thumbs of each photo (there are just too many):

Download File

But there are a ton of outtakes that may be of interest (these are only a few):