• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Melisa Mendiny | Kristina U | Kristina Walker

Meloman2011

Reaction score

Melisa is a 25 years old student from Prague and an erotic model. She's only 5,3 ft tall but with an amazing body.

"I have a beautiful ass and I do nothing to hide it, I like to wear tight pants all the time and love to waddle my bum cheeks when walking. All the men I meet go crazy for my bunda linda (as they say in Brazil)". She told us.

It happened also to my married neighbor: one day he rang my doorbell and told me he didn't know how to say but... he was thinking about me all the time and that he was not anymore thinking about his wife, then he finally confessed that he was not really in love with me and, all shaking and embarrassed, he asked if I could give him a picture of my ass wearing no panties! I was a bit shocked and embarassed too, I was also worring of his wife...she could have come to know it. But he really is a lovely and polite guy, so I invited him enter the apartment, told him to sit on the sofa, than I turned on some slow music and leaved him there for few minutes. I came back wearing only a transparent nightgown, and started the best show of his life, allowing him to touch and kiss my sexy ass! You know, I've got this gift from mother nature, why not give it as a gift to someone ho deserve it? "

Last edited by a moderator: