• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Bowling

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Anyone interested in bowling. I was gonna start a thread about bowling before but I'm doint it now prolly cause im so drunk.

I just turned 21 2 days ago and im in a bowling league on thursday nights. I bowled tongith and in the second game after about 5 or 6 beers i bowled my highest game ever (my previous highest game was last year - 279) X/XXXXXXXXXX --- 280. I still cant belive my highest game was when i drank and bowleve for the first time

Any misspelled words are blamed on me drinkign 5 or 6 beers after bowling til 12:15 and i got doone bowlign at 9:30 and i was drunk then. I even played poker after bowling and got first place out of 9 people.

I need to drink more often :)

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
WOW!
A 280!
That is fucking fantastic!
Seriously, mbblue.
I know of no other sport, that after that 4th or 5th drink, it actually gets easier. Congrats on the game man.
I hope you got in some pots man, I know if I was out there and shot a big number, I am going home with some Money in my pocket. I would hope you would be the same way.
mbblue27 said:
I need to drink more often :)
Drinking and bowling just mix well, just stay away from the chunky bitches.

METALHEAD666

Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
WOW!
A 280!
That is fucking fantastic!
Seriously, mbblue.
I know of no other sport, that after that 4th or 5th drink, it actually gets easier. Congrats on the game man.
I hope you got in some pots man, I know if I was out there and shot a big number, I am going home with some Money in my pocket. I would hope you would be the same way.

Drinking and bowling just mix well, just stay away from the chunky bitches.

been bowling for over 20 years--my average is 210 299 high game(twice)

and you are right my man--stay away from the chunky bitches---cause believe me the bowling alley is loaded with them--and because of beer and pot--i have made that mistake before:sad:

Iceberg

Reaction score
I've bowled in a league here and had an average of about 195 or so last year. My high game is 308. It is five-pin, though, which is common in Canada, but unheard of in the US (or maybe elsewhere). Perfect games are 450 scores, so I was more than 2/3 of the way there.

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
I bowled a 209-219-278---706 tonight.:mrgreen:

I'm kinda pissed cause if I woulda got the last 2 strikes I woulda had a 290 and my new high game. I'm not that mad though cause I got a 700.

wow, I was really drunk when I made this thread.
mbblue27 said:
Any misspelled words are blamed on me drinkign 5 or 6 beers after bowling
It was 2 days later when I posted that.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
mbblue27 said:
I bowled a 209-219-278---706 tonight.:mrgreen:

I'm kinda pissed cause if I woulda got the last 2 strikes I woulda had a 290 and my new high game. I'm not that mad though cause I got a 700.
706 is outfuckinstanding mbblue.
You sound like you are a good bowler, man.
All I can say is practice, practice, practice. That is the name of the game.

My uncle Joe is #2 All-Time in 300 games(75), and that is current up to the 11/20/2005.
He has shot 4 so far this season, but he's in something like 4 or 5 leauges, and is pretty much bowling for dollars.
Some people bowl for fun, fun for him is making money off those people.