• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Have a Face, Need a Name

asdfghj

Reaction score
striptiz-yetiskin-sex-filmi-izle-striptease-turkce-dublaj-359.jpg

Who's this?

mmeyerde

Reaction score
Dear guys,

I tried for a couple of years to find out, who the cute blonde girl next to Melissa Lauren is. She appears in the Brazzers Scene: "Time for COCKtails!" and plays the wife of Jordan Ash. Unfortunately there is no name given anywhere. Maby one can help me out?

Best regards

ClivePW

Reaction score
Can't remember the name of a movie

A film with elements of eroticism. The main character is a tall, curly brunette, her smile is like the smile of Julia Roberts. I can only remember that she had two guys. At first she met with a large unshaven guy who often drank. He said that he looked more like a wolf than a bull. Once he got drunk, smeared himself with ketchup and made her believe that he committed suicide. After this incident, she found herself another guy - cute and smiling. The first erotic scene - she lies in the shower, threw her long legs up the wall and smiles, watering herself with water

Reaction score
Trying to find name of FFM Threesome - French Movie

So - my memory fails me - but there's a super-hot scene.

seems like it's in a grand hotel room.

a man stands behind the two girls - as they stand one in front of the other - one girl stands at the front of the 'line' and as the guy put his hands on 'girl number one' she puts her hands on the same body parts of 'girl number two'.

they're wearing classy, black dresses - i believe he's in a suit or tuxedo. the lighting is kinda orange. there are other super-sexy lesbian scenes in the film - but this is slow and hot... but i can't remember the name of the movie or actresses.

please help!

sismoc

Reaction score
Movie Might Be "Choses Secrètes"

I think the film is Choses Secrètes (2002). The scene I am thinking of has Sabrina Seyvecou and Blandine Bury in it.

Pauloo11

Reaction score
Looked all over but I haven't been able to find a name for this girl. I think she's gorgeous and she dances very sexy.