• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What is the best site/source for celeb nude scenes?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm trying to start collecting celeb nude scenes, and i was wondering what is the best source. Obviously this forum is great, but i want the ultimate place, like a pay site for example that has the most complete archive and in high quality, preferably in 1080 res. I tried Mr Skin and Nitro Video but i was disappointed they don't have their clips in 1080 res!!

And regarding the uploaders/release groups that post their versions here and on other forums/blogs, who is the best? i mean in terms of quality, editing etc. How do you guys choose one version over the other? :confused:

mervin

Reaction score
Don't waste your time with pay sites. 10 years ago you could make the argument that they were the best place to go for the latest and best quality content, but now that there are so many message boards available, most of the pay sites have gone out of business.

There's lots of places you can go. phun.org has a very active celebrity board. Drunkenstepfather is another good place to go, and you can always try 4chan.

jack80

Reaction score
Don't waste your time with pay sites. 10 years ago you could make the argument that they were the best place to go for the latest and best quality content, but now that there are so many message boards available, most of the pay sites have gone out of business.

There's lots of places you can go. phun.org has a very active celebrity board. Drunkenstepfather is another good place to go, and you can always try 4chan.

What he has said.

Definitely, there are many places where you can find all without using paysite/s.

Other sites than nudecelebforum which I visit daily:

http://nudesman.com/
http://www.nudograhy.com/

Last edited:

JamesLHouston

Reaction score
I saw some years ago nude celeb collections on Gonzoxxxmovies and Onaircams but you needed to pay to see them. Now you can find the same ones and even more on free sites. Nowadays there isn't any spacial Paysite content. All is free everywere except in some places.

jack80

Reaction score
There has been long loading lately, maybe got some servers attacks.

LutherWong

Reaction score
Most of the links are showing just fake content. Are there any good site that really show real images? A while ago there was a section on Fapshows with great celeb images but I think they closed it or something because I can't find it anymore.

JDoc

Reaction score
What happened to Nudesman?

What the hell happened to Nudesman? Like someone said above, it was amazing with free hd vids, now it is a cam site and removed all its celeb content

jack80

Reaction score
What the hell happened to Nudesman? Like someone said above, it was amazing with free hd vids, now it is a cam site and removed all its celeb content

I do not know what happened but they changed everything now there is http://nudesman.com/ ealier there were tons of clips... do you thing mrskin has anything to do with it?

Last edited:

JDoc

Reaction score
I do not know what happened but they changed everything now there is http://nudesman.com/category/live-cam-clips/ ealier there were tons of clips... do you thing mrskin has anything to do with it?

I don't think so, unless they silently bought them out or something, I don't see why they would be involved. Forums like this prob take more users away from mrskin then sites like that. It's not like it became a pay for service, it was like a better ancensored that just without reason (nothing on their social sites or anything), overnight just cleared their catalogue and are choosing a different direction into cams. Just strange

bullyrammer

Reaction score
Very good

Seconded. I like what I've seen there. What drives me NUTS about this site is the amount of crap in the video section. Bloated clips where half is non-nudity, or the entire clip is a non-nude appearance, 2 or 3 other actresses I didn't look for lazily combined into a clip. If my purpose was to be arsed to edit it myself I'd have downloaded the original movie/episode to begin. The site linked seems to have JUST clips of the actress in question (unless a shared nudity scene), nude or near nude. Perfect.

RobertoOliveros

Reaction score
Nice to see new sites here. There are many fake ones on the internet and this is very frustrating. After the celeb page from 4mycams closed I was literaly out of celeb sites. But this has changed now :D

byteme

Reaction score
lazygirls.info is pretty good, until you use the interface