• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

socket A mobo needed

portabuddy

Reaction score
Hay guys Dose any one have a socket A mobo for a athlon thunderbirt 1.4GHz 266Hz FSB CPU that supports 133 SDRAM.(3 GB if posable)

you see i have a bit of a hardware issue and i think it might be a motherboard thing. im having frezzing problems on my current asus a7v i have been UNDERclocking my cpu to 1ghz for the last 4-5 years with no problem i want this as a standalone computer for my security cams at home(asshome neabour dont ask.)

Now i replaced the 3 512's i had with a new 1024 i got off ebay($50) and upgraded the case and got a 500watt power supply, and i got a ait9800AIW off a guy at work for $40 so its not video. the only thing left is mobo.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
portabuddy,

I don't know where you live but check with some locally owned computer shops. You should be able to find one there.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
most good computer stores can order in stuff for you. even if its several years old, they can probably get it from one of their distributors.

its if really hard to find, it may be a bit pricey (ie. old RAM is more expensive then newer RAM because its less available), but you should be able to get one somewhere

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think I have an old socket A, but I'm not even sure it works anymore. Its an Asus A7a266 if I remember correctly.