• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Female Bodybuilders

Reverend James

Reaction score
I was discussing chicks with some of my co-workers, because our jobs are fucking boring, and we eventually hit on the topic of bodybuilders. From what I gather the general concensus is that the average guy finds female bodybuilders unattractive. I can see that, but my issue became the equating of a muscular woman with a man, and labeling such an attraction "gay". I am all for calling things gay for no reason, but women are women and provided that they don't sprout a 6" clit and talk in a deep voice isn't it still cool to be attracted to a woman who may be considered muscular? I was wonder what my enlightened exp0sed brothers though about this topic. I, personally, have dated fairly muscular girls and find that there is an obvious limit to what is sexy and what isn't, but, barring the above mentioned abnormalities, it is physically a woman and not really gay if a dude digs on a beefy chick. Maybe it is perspective relative to one's own size and muscularity... anyway, discuss...

Acceptable?

Unacceptable?

For the record, I dig the first pic, but the second one is not for me.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Rev,

I don't think it matters what any of us think. Its what turns YOU on. I know what I like in women but a thousand other guys will all have different ideas. So if it turns you on, go for it.

"find that there is an obvious limit to what is sexy and what isn't"

I think thats the key point for everyone.

P.S. Are you sure those two in the second picture are women? Those could be wigs.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Hahahaha...

I am not pursuing anyone who even looks like a bodybuilder, I am just interested to read what others think about this, and by others I mean exp0sed members. Just got the general idea that some of my co-workers are vanilla and repressing some form of homosexuality (hahahaha)... Seriously, I was not seeking justification for a fetish or anything, I am saving that for my "Transsexual Midget Amputee" thread.

Thought I would spark up some other type of discussion on here. Cory Everson, in the first pic, got very hot after she toned her body down a bit.

moxdevil

Reaction score
Agree with Min on personal taste.

Personally i don't like overly-muscular women- i dig athletic women, but think its a bit freaky for a gal to become so muscular, just like i think it is for guy's to get so too.

I like meat on a woman, though in the right places, but the female bodybuilders are turning that meat into muscle. So to me they look a bit too much like freaky blokes. :lol:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
OK Rev,

I get the point. Nope, female bodybuilders don't do much for me either. Too masculine. Which, I guess, is where the whole gay thing comes in.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
If women take steriods the line has been crossed. A woman can only get to a certain point without them. A girls forhead may grow, her pores on her face "will" grow. She will develop more body hair. This woman at my gym has a 5 oclock shadow!! She obviously shaves. Her voice will change, sometimes higher sometimes lower. But an atheletic body to me is pretty sexy. I believe a woman should be soft to the touch though!

Jholmes145

Reaction score
bitches can do some roids like clen and anavar, ud be shocked at how many hott bitches do. its when they take androgen and test related hormones is when they get the bad sides and things go downhill

Inherency

Reaction score
As long as the "reptile" look doesn't become too apparent...

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Clearly this is a taste issue i agree with all of you guys.
I used to think there was something intriguing about female bodybuilders .... however i saw the Chyna Sex Tape .... ENOUGH SAID!!! lol

endymion

Reaction score
There's scary build - like Chyna, then there's hot fit form, like Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2. She was in awesome shape, could probably benchpress more than me, but she looked hot. It's about the balance between toned and terrifying. I don't want a woman bigger than me. Again, just personal taste I guess.

pkxface21

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a hard body, provided that she doesn't look like a man with breast implants. Well-defined abs can make an otherwise unattractive woman attractive to me. Girly girls will do in a pinch, but I prefer tall, athletic ones.

Also, I bought the first Chyna Playboy. So did a lot of other people, tho few would ever admit it. Few admitted it before discovering that she had a four-inch clit.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I appeciate if a girl is in really good shape and has a nice tight / toned body. Thats awesome. I encourage girls to go to the gym and stay in shape.

Having said that, muscles TOTALLY turn me off. I hate girls with muscles. So its good to be toned, but no actually muscles.

Gatorman

Reaction score
Cman said:
I appeciate if a girl is in really good shape and has a nice tight / toned body. Thats awesome. I encourage girls to go to the gym and stay in shape.

Having said that, muscles TOTALLY turn me off. I hate girls with muscles. So its good to be toned, but no actually muscles.

So this is appealing……

But this isn’t………. ;)

:D :D :D :D :D

(Gotta say I agree with ya Cman........)

Jholmes145

Reaction score
you guys just dont get it......these ideas of tone and ripped are so 80's and not even applied in kinesiology today. how can you say" i want someone to be toned but not muscular", its contradictary if you know what your talking bout. You guys drool all over lita but if you know one when you see it, lita takes performance enhancing drugs....so does trish stratus, so does cori nadine, so does tori wilson. the girls you guys say are disgusting take testosterone the male hormone. that is what adds all the extra lean body mass, but you can take steroids that are not highly androgenic and reduce body fat and still produce a hot feminine physique

Veritian

Reaction score
A woman is a woman... many men don't have the level of dexterity or strength that some women do. I reject what hollywood spews.

I propose that muscle definition is the one natural thing that gives a human its beauty, and the only way to do that is to grow them.

Muscular: humans at their finest form. and I don't equate muscles to masculinity - cause their isn't too many males that have this shape anyway. The allure of muscular women is part physical but I also love the dedication of these females to improve their physique - makes me wonder how they would apply that mental training to other aspects of their lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vummEPIMMsE

Gatorman

Reaction score
This thread needs to be cleaned up and moved to some "Discussion" forum... ;)

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I had a thing for Alphie Newman when she hit the teen circuit. She's about as big as I'd like to see.

rich2rob

Reaction score
Sorry but I like a woman to look like a woman not a man, so female bodybuilders are out.

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Denise Masino = HOT!

Nicole Bass = NOT!

That's all I gotta say about this.