• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Xbox 360

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
I have a feeling that you wont be able to play the old games, If you look at the new controller.. you see that there are no black or white buttons... Unless they are hidden in back of the controller.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Ahhhh technically they arnt black or white... there just white. :) Hopefully one can be used as a black button for old games. Who knows

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
What the fuck happened to the 360, its been hooked up ready to play in stores for 2 weeks and nobody says shit about it. I played call of duty on it yesterday and everyone was crowded around the ps2 and xbox playing the new games! Thats more 360 playing time for me! They are still taking preorders! You couldn't get an xbox for months when it came out! For being a 1st generation game it looks pretty good. The smoke and lighting was more than i expected, but alot of it doesn't look as detailed as you'd expect. The fuck'n guns are great, you can even read the serial number on them. Oh and the tracers are cool too. Over all its not as good looking as a decent computer game, but its good enough to let you know that down the road the games will be amazing. Best looking 1st generation game since altered beast.

that_guy

Reaction score
There will be two different 360's: The core 360 ($299 USD) and a fully loaded 360 ($399 USD). The North American launch date is November 22, 2005

Core: Includes console, wired controller, and composite AV cable.
Fully loaded: Premium chrome console, wireless controller, hard drive, Live headset, component HD AV cable, and ethernet cable.

It will be backwards compatible with some games.
List of compatible games-> http://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

From Bungie (the guys who made Halo & Halo2):
"You need an Xbox 360, an Xbox 360 hard disk drive, and a copy of the original Xbox game. None of the backward compatibility or improvements will function without a Hard Drive."

Soooo....from all of the info I've read you need a 360 w/HD to play the old games. Of the two systems available only the fully loaded one ($399) has a HD included. If you were to buy the core system you would have to buy a HD separate. The separate cost of the HD is $99 USD so it would a stupid idea to buy the core system if you wanted to play the old games.

Got H22?

Reaction score
I started working at Best Buy recently and the hype of the 360 among employees and customers is rediculous.....It comes out tomorrow, and unfortunately i dont have to work tomorrow morning so i dont get to see the frenzy that awaits...This friday though, dubbed by the company as Green Friday, is gonna be crazy though...Hopefully well be sold out of 360s by then so no fucks will be coming in to buy them.....

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
I work at Game (its the Europe version of EB) and we keep getting people coming in asking for 360's but we have to tell them they are all reserved. I'll probably be working during the midnight opening on Dec 2nd which i expect will be not quite as bad as the PSP launch. Good thing is, I don't have to pay to play on one because both my house mates are getting one and we can connect them up in different rooms of the house. Now if only the wireless pads weren't so expensive.....

hawk i

Reaction score
i got 360 its the shit but perfect dark zero sucks halo 2 is better and ps3 is gonna cost like 600 dollars so they can keep it

9thWonder

i am a big XBOX fan but you know that if PS3 is going to be 600ish then its going to be clearly better, I know microsoft is losing 126 dollars for each console they sell but if PS3 Is 600 then its going to better, and i do own an XBOX 360, Fight Night Round 3 Best Graphics Ive ever seen.

Epc525

Reaction score
I just recently bought the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver. It lets you use your wireless xbox 360 controller on your computer. thing is great you can use up to four controllers at one time. I use it for madden as well as emulaters. Me and mt buddies have been playin 4 player n64. I just download every game. you can check it out here. I def recomend it if u play pc sports games or emulators.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360wirelessgamingreceiver/

Epc525

Reaction score
On April 29th, Microsoft is gonna be releasing the Xbox 360 Elite. Its gonna go for $480. It comes with everything the premium 360 does, but is black, has a 120GB HDD, and includes a HDMI cable.

I will be selling my system in order to buy this. The black just looks sexy.

Check it out at IGN
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/776/776448p1.html

Epc525

Reaction score
you can buy a black case and mod it ;)

but it voids the warranty.

I am a big microsoft fan, but voiding the warrenty is a very big mistake. I have a launch system and it just died, but luckily I bought the 2 year warrenty so they are fixing it as we speak for free. It will look sweet with that mod. I hope for the best for ya. Make sure u take a pic for me after its done, I'd love to see it.

Epc525

Reaction score
that is awesome. I might just have to build one.