• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Mega.co.nz

stuntcock

Reaction score
In response to the changes in hosting rules, I've rehosted 73 Denise Milani photoset files to MEGA. In case you're not familiar with it, it's a high-speed filehosting service which allows you to queue up multiple files for download (it doesn't require CAPTCHAs or cooldown intervals between downloads). However, it uses a download/caching approach which works poorly with some browsers.
Denise Milani photosets

You can double-click on individual .zip files within the list in order to enqueue them for download. You can also right-click on the folder and enqueue all of the files for download (see screenshot). You can also opt to download the entire package as one gigantic zip file, but that's a bad idea - downloading the separate files gives you the ability to resume in case something goes wrong.

I've updated my old posts in this thread to include MEGA mirror links. I could put together a giant post with all of the thumbnails and download links, but I'm pretty sure that doing so would break the "do not flood" rule. My posts in this thread should contain all of the photosets from the second Denise Milani site. I've omitted the video content from the second site (because it's lousy), the material from the revived first site (because it's accessible to the general public), and the material from the original first site (because my collection is incomplete).

After clicking on one of the Mega links in my posts, you may be prompted to "Enter decryption key." The key is actually included in the URL; if you get that error message then it just means that I copy/pasted the link incorrectly when I was making the post. In such cases, please send me a private message and I'll fix the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerkules

Reaction score
it is the best free filehost nowadays, i wish it will be used more frequintly here.