• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Jihad, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yes, that was kind of a "duh" post, but its true.

the part you missed is what happens after you make the stickies and no one bothers to read them, which eventually forces you to lose your mind and create a "I WILL SHUT THIS FORUM DOWN" thread.

darkwolf

Reaction score
simple plan. perm ban with no warning. if they are actual adults they will read the rules. leaves kids off the boards

Demonicus75

Reaction score
Ok, but what's to stop someone from just starting a new account? Are you blocking the login, or their IP address?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
they don't need to be "blocked" unless they are real trouble makers. i've seen those before too, but they're not as common. more often than not, they are just stupid and not inter-terrorists

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I ban users for breaking rules, spelling mistakes, posting stupid shit, stupid user name, stupid avy, sig too big, I dont agree with you, my morning coffee is cold while Im reading your post, something startles me while Im reading your post, too many smilies in your post, the poster uses the words: Chattanooga or Glacier in the wrong syntax, just to name a few. So, Im all for it.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
You should do ban of the week, where every Wensday you take the daily 3 lotto number and ban the person whose regrestration number corresponds with that number, that or daily 4, its all up to your disgression.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
LOL! good idea.

T

tommysax

you run this forum, so your rules are your rules and people shouldn't complain ( can you see the quasi complaint coming ) but unlike similar forums like Phun (which is a lot bigger then yours in terms of memebership) you don't allow comments about the pictures, which a lot a people don't get initially, where as other forums a thread of pics is posted and, then everyone orgasms over how great the pics are. I know this is exposed not phun or any of the other similar forums, but it isn't that blatently obvious about what you expect and such.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yes, i am well aware of what other forums are like and thats precisely why i run this place differently. as far as "not getting it initially" goes, i guess you just missed the clearly written rules that are in the registration agreement, as well as the rules thread, as well as all the stickies that are clearly posted at the top of every forum. hell i even have an ENITRE INTRODUCTION FORUM! yeah, i can see how you would miss that.

exp0sed was around long before phun was. cayne just has some magical way of getting tons of traffic to his site that i haven't yet discovered. it doesn't matter how many total members you have, its how many members actually contribute. if anything i'm glad i have less members so that i have less retard to ban.

cayne is an ok guy, i have nothing against him personally or phun as a site, but i do personally thing that his forum is one big pile of SUCK! it is one of the WORST run forum i have ever seen and i don't know how it doesn't implode under its own weight of suckitude.

when people are looking for pics and videos, they want to see pics and videos, not 5 pictures, followed by 10 pages of comments like "omg she's so hot".

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Beauty is written above me.

But I do see where Tommy is coming from in a wierd way, As strict as I am...one of the last things I do when visiting a new forum is read the stickies. I go straight for the pictures/vids/tips on proper gardening. But, I know before I post I'd better read the rules of the forum. I know this because of experience, most do not. Most just think "Holy shit there's a Reply button, Ive gotta push that shit!" and the rest are retards that like to push buttons then bang their head on the keyboard.

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I agree that if you're just looking for pics, you may not read the forum rules, thats a valid point, but I also agree with that part where you say IF YOU PLAN ON POSTING, you will have a look around first.

Both parts are valid and I think both parts are totally reasonable to expect

MF_Doom

Reaction score
I've never understood the appeal of posting "I'D LIKE TO JERK OFF ON HER TITS" in a thread anyway.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
exactly. thank you.

i hope no one thinks i'm trying to lockdown the whole forum and turn into the internet version of Hitler. thats not what i'm looking for.

all i want is for people to act normal, like they would in any social situation and all i expect is a reasonable amount of common sense and maturity.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
for someone who lives to watch sexy pics you dont know how annoying it is when i check my user control panel and see a thread that i have subsribed to pop up with a update notification .... i rush to click the link only to see ... " in my opinion her tits are not that great ..." from a 300 lb redneck from alabama who couldnt even lay that celebritys dog ....
/end rant

bottom line this forum is succesful because of the rules cman has laid down.
if you like it fine njoy if you dont get the fuck out

the useless jibber jabber has to stop nonetheless so if it takes banning

SFB

*maddgreek edit

NOW BACK TO BOOBIES

aximilian

Reaction score
The way I see it, the problem is not how many rules you have and how strict they are but purely the fact that no matter where you go on the internet no matter which forums you visit you are always going to find shitheads trying to fuck shit up. If you want to run a forum you have to accept that you are inevitably going to attract dickheads that don't give a shit about your rules. It's just a fact. It comes with the turf bud and one way or another you're just going to have to deal with it like every other forum does.

Cheers. Hope all goes well. Wouldn't want to see this great place go down the drain.

snowcow

Reaction score
It hurts my brain to imagine the picture/video forums with comments allowed. There would be so much shit posted the site would probably go down from an overload.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
aximilian said:
The way I see it, the problem is not how many rules you have and how strict they are but purely the fact that no matter where you go on the internet no matter which forums you visit you are always going to find shitheads trying to fuck shit up. If you want to run a forum you have to accept that you are inevitably going to attract dickheads that don't give a shit about your rules. It's just a fact. It comes with the turf bud and one way or another you're just going to have to deal with it like every other forum does.

Cheers. Hope all goes well. Wouldn't want to see this great place go down the drain.
The problem is that I'm not American :lol:

If I was was Da Pimp, everything would be easy and I would just ban everyone that pissed me off. But I'm not, I'm the sissy Canadian, so I actually care about other people lol.

I try to save banning as a last resort, which is where all my stress comes from.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I think we all agree on the rules regarding useless comments. The question is how to enforce it. I think it's way too optimistic to think people are going to read rules.

I've always liked the idea of making people lurk for a month after they sign up. I would think that would cut down on spamming and make people get a feel for the place, even if they don't read the rules. That's my two cents.

Count_Floyd

Respected Member
Reaction score
You have to hit these people with a sledge hammer, it's the only thing that'll get their attention. Anything less goes unnoticed.. If they can't come here for a day or two because they didn't read the rules, it'll either smarten them up, or send them back into the void where they came from.. What else can you ask for? It's a perfect solution.. Or maybe I'm wrong, and I shouldn't post shit when I'm drunk.. :)

Kooomar

Reaction score
I've never ran a site, so i don't know the possibilities, but is there any way you could make it so that when they click to post, if they have only been a member for a short time, they have to read a quick blurt of the rules before they can post? That way, if they are only looking for pics, it doesn't matter, but if they decide they want to post, they can see the rules without going to a different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.